• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Fox News contributors quit over Tucker Carlson's Jan. 6 documentary

The reason you like Wallace is that his opinion leaks into the news programing. Baer does a better job hiding his politics.
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have TV so I don't watch Fox or any other network. But I see snippets of shows from time to time so I have some idea of what Fox's programming is like. I like Wallace because I get the sense that he is more devoted to "even-handed" reporting than most. He seems more of less equally demanding in interviews of people from both sides of the political spectrum.

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have TV so I don't watch Fox or any other network. But I see snippets of shows from time to time so I have some idea of what Fox's programming is like. I like Wallace because I get the sense that he is more devoted to "even-handed" reporting than most. He seems more of less equally demanding in interviews of people from both sides of the political spectrum.

I turned off my TV.

If you are a liberal and watch something by FOX and happen to see Chris Wallace throwing softballs at Democrats or trying to make news with Republicans no doubt you'd think it even handed.

Jonah Goldberg's mom has a good aggregater site, Lucianne.com. Pretty sure that I have never seen anything posted by her son there.

Reagan and Goldwater would be labeled RINOS. Hell even old man Cheney would loose his GOP credentials.
The only real "RINO's" are the Trump supporters. They have abandoned the ideals of the Republican party and conservatism long ago, choosing instead to by loyal followers of a man that has no political ideology or moral compass. The fact that the Republican party could not even define a campaign platform in 2020, but deferred to Trump is exhibit A to my assertion.

A pair of Fox News contributors have quit their roles at the network, saying prime-time host Tucker Carlson's recent documentary series examining the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was a breaking point.​
"The special — which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News — is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism," the two journalists wrote in an entry on their political news and commentary website The Dispatch.​
"In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions.​

Just another day at Fox "News."
They're both Jeb Bush flavored Republicans and Fox reportedly said they weren't going to be renewed next year.
You can still love them as one of the good Republicans though.

Oh it matters. She's a vile person. She's no Christian.
Ingraham isn't vile. She's just annoying. Talks when her guests should be. Answers her own questions before she asks them. God I hate that.

They have been "Destroy the Village in Order to Save it" republicans for years. They will find no friendly port at this point. They are just a slightly more upscale Lincoln Project... they still fight against every value they championed over their careers to satisfy their TDS.

Au contraire one doesn't have to be an avid watcher of Tucker Carlson to know what he's all about. He's all about proposterous lies just for ratings. He's all over the airways and Internet from forums to blogs to commentary.

I don't need a subscription service to watch Fox News which features Tucker Carlson everynight. It's part of my satellite package whether I want it or not.
Me too.

I haven't heard anything from Jonah Goldberg for a long time but Steve Hayes is a RINO from way back, I'm not surprised he did a hatchet job on TC's piece.
The faux documentary that opines that Jan. 6th was a false flag, it's more like a mockumentary, IMO.

The only real "RINO's" are the Trump supporters. They have abandoned the ideals of the Republican party and conservatism long ago, choosing instead to by loyal followers of a man that has no political ideology or moral compass. The fact that the Republican party could not even define a campaign platform in 2020, but deferred to Trump is exhibit A to my assertion.

Ill bet you don't know what the ideals of the GOP and conservatism are.

Ill bet you don't know what the ideals of the GOP and conservatism are.
I absolutely know what Republicans and Conservatives have traditionally stood for, but that is no longer what they do stand for, which is very little. Remember, the Republicans could not even bring themselves to articulate their values in the platform for 2020, another testament to the notion they no longer believe in anything BUT Trump. I actually doubt you have an understanding of what Republicans and Conservatives stand as if you did, you would find Trump a sorely lacking candidate and advocating that the party move away from him.

Please tell us why the Republicans could not muster sufficient conviction to actually have a platform in 2020. The stage is yours.

Microphone on Stage.jpg

Attachments

• Microphone on Stage.jpg
    Microphone on Stage.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Fox News is Republican state TV.

Who are Stephen Hayes and Jonah Goldberg? I've never heard of them. Have you? When any network stops putting someone on, they commonly attack that network hoping a rival network will hire them. They appear desperate for employment at CNN or MSNBC.

A pair of Fox News contributors have quit their roles at the network, saying prime-time host Tucker Carlson's recent documentary series examining the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was a breaking point.​
"The special — which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News — is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism," the two journalists wrote in an entry on their political news and commentary website The Dispatch.​
"In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions.​

Just another day at Fox "News."

Sometimes people have their breaking points and can no longer sell their souls, maybe that's what happened to these two.
Tucker is great at what he does, he is a propagandist, opputunist, liar and bigotry promoter. He makes lots of money doing such and has no problem with the damage he causes fooling morons into believing him.
He is a perfect example of a vile human being and being a person should never be 🤷‍♂️

Well, it certainly didn't add anything to the discussion, but if that's how you roll, OK.
What the hell are you adding with your deflections and subject changing?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that neither of you have never seen the story since Fox Nation is a subscription service and none of you would pay to see a Tucker Carlson piece. That said, I have a high degree of confidence that you dont know what you're talking about.
I'm not the one talking. The two contributors on the inside at Fox are.

Back
Top Bottom