• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Fox News contributors quit over Tucker Carlson's Jan. 6 documentary

Who are Stephen Hayes and Jonah Goldberg? I've never heard of them. Have you? When any network stops putting someone on, they commonly attack that network hoping a rival network will hire them. They appear desperate for employment at CNN or MSNBC.

I'm not the one talking. The two contributors on the inside at Fox are.

You started this thread.

Hopefully when old man Murdoch is FINALLY gone, the network will go back to the center right.
He is over 90
He can't live forever
He has two sons. One is a rational and decent person. The other one is taking over for dear old dad.

He has two sons. One is a rational and decent person. The other one is taking over for dear old dad.
Yes

The center Right Son does not see a future for himself at Fox.

Fox dropped the Fair and Balanced moniker in 2016, it was no longer fooling folks. It became the Trump propaganda network.

The worst thing to happen to the US and UK press, Rupert F***ing Murdoch.

They're both Jeb Bush flavored Republicans
Oh. So not violence-promoting, anti-democratic insurrectionist zealots then?

Right. They have no place any longer in today's Republican Party. Get 'em off Fox now!!!

What's hypocritical about her? I know you don't know so take your time.
If I'm not mistaken, this is the basic Christian belief about immigrants.

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:19

This is the LI belief about immigrants.

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore...Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

If I'm not mistaken, this is the basic Christian belief about immigrants.

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:19

This is the LI belief about immigrants.

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore...Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

You are mistaken, that's the basic Jewish belief on immigrants, and there is no "free" land in the USA, it all belongs to someone else. It is illegal for ANYBODY to just squat on private property to claim it later in this century, even your fellow Americans. Besides, that verse is speaking of hospitality, not property.

There's nothing stopping you from giving away your property, though. Except zoning laws.

More on Fox need to find their moral compass and journalistic integrity and resign...and be out spoken about it. ...but the money is too good I suppose.

It can't be about the money when totally unbiased television networks operate nearby, allowing them to simply change employers. Except for Chris Wallacer, people work for Fox because they truly agree with the rattlesnake-worshiping, America-hating agenda

Oh. So not violence-promoting, anti-democratic insurrectionist zealots then?

Right. They have no place any longer in today's Republican Party. Get 'em off Fox now!!!
Would you approve of "violence-promoting" interventions like the Iraq War? They did. Did you?
Would you approve of "anti-democratic insurrections" like riots, looting, and civil destruction of cities? Did you? Do you?

I wouldn't care if they stayed or left.
I was just telling you something you didn't seem to know.
They weren't going to retained by FOX anyway so this was their way to maybe get some facetime elsewhere if they have no qualms about being used.

She adopted three foreign born children and does a lot of charity work. What's "vile" about that?

And with her money someone else is probably taking care of them. So what?

I knew of a family of adopted foreign born boys that turned out to be neglected and abused. The father was always away on business and the mother was always a knock down drunk whore constantly screaming at them. It was really sad.

I've listened to her hateful rhetoric. That's all I need to know. I've been on this earth going on 64 years. At some point to become a really good judge of people by what comes out of their mouth.

It can't be about the money when totally unbiased television networks operate nearby, allowing them to simply change employers. Except for Chris Wallacer, people work for Fox because they truly agree with the rattlesnake-worshiping, America-hating agenda
Well apparently those two didn't.

Would you approve of "violence-promoting" interventions like the Iraq War? They did. Did you?
No. I'm one of those retired veterans who oppose stupid wars based on lies.
Would you approve of "anti-democratic insurrections" like riots, looting, and civil destruction of cities? Did you? Do you?
No. I support and participated in peaceful protests against police violence. I don't suppose you bothered.

Sometimes people have their breaking points and can no longer sell their souls, maybe that's what happened to these two.
Tucker is great at what he does, he is a propagandist, opputunist, liar and bigotry promoter. He makes lots of money doing such and has no problem with the damage he causes fooling morons into believing him.
He is a perfect example of a vile human being and being a person should never be 🤷‍♂️
He would make Drumpf a good Propaganda Minister.

And with her money someone else is probably taking care of them. So what?

I knew of a family of adopted foreign born boys that turned out to be neglected and abused. The father was always away on business and the mother was always a knock down drunk whore constantly screaming at them. It was really sad.

I've listened to her hateful rhetoric. That's all I need to know. I've been on this earth going on 64 years. At some point to become a really good judge of people by what comes out of their mouth.

Well, I'm older than you are and a better judge of character.

Well, I'm older than you are and a better judge of character.
Well I'm kinda old myself, 1st year boomer, & I've known alot of people for a long time, the ones who were smart when they were young are mostly still smart (some deflections) & the stupid when young are more stupid now that they think they've gained wisdom. ;)

Well I'm kinda old myself, 1st year boomer, & I've known alot of people for a long time, the ones who were smart when they were young are mostly still smart (some deflections) & the stupid when young are more stupid now that they think they've gained wisdom. ;)

Oh, I know....

Ill bet you don't know what the ideals of the GOP and conservatism are.
No one really does anymore. When a political party goes all in on one inconsistent and irrational individual, no one can say what their ideals are supposed to be.

¿
No one really does anymore. When a political party goes all in on one inconsistent and irrational individual, no one can say what their ideals are supposed to be.

Speak for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom