• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Fox News contributors quit over Tucker Carlson's Jan. 6 documentary

Selective editing. Who was he forgiving in the temple when he disrupted the lenders?
First there is the rebuke. Followed by acceptance of the rebuke.

Followed by forgiveness for any who would admit their behavior was unacceptable in a House of Prayer.

Isn’t the term “Rino” now used to describe the only remaining actual Republicans as the party portrays itself? I remember when “rino” meant too liberal and now it means “too independent” or “acknowledges facts.” Wasn’t pence a rino for a few months? His politics never changed but he was a traitor to the nation and deserved to be hung by an angry mob because he didn’t overturn an election overseen and validated by both parties?

I worked in reality television until I couldn’t stand it any more and it was funny how the actors openly discussed not believing what they were saying in the show. Then people would try to argue with me when i told them it was made up. I can assure anyone doubting the fox contributors that you’re being completely irrational and plain stupid to believe that you know better because you watched a Fox News propaganda piece on January 6th. You know less than them. You can be stubborn and give all of your money to the trump re-election campaign but when you do so, remember that whoever takes your money is also immediately thrilled to know they’ve duped you and likely wondering how you can be so gullible. If that’s the kind of person you want to be by all means. If you don’t like the idea of supporting people I told you what was on the show, after that I can vouch for nothing

Was this meant for me? I wasn’t talking at you I was asking a question for everybody. I’m far more familiar with Jonah, who is definitely a Republican. It could well apply, but portraying opposition to the alt right makes modern republicans targets. Really enemies of the coalition which is part of why they actually are fascists. Not hyperbole. There’s a fascist wing of the gop and now tucker is full on baiting civil war. When Jon Stewart said “you’re harming the country, just stop” who knew how prescient that would turn out to be?

Has nothing to do with Trump. Some Republicans were called R.I.N.O. long before Trump.

Republican In Name Only
That’s because they used to exist. Centrists were in both parties. That’s pretty much a thing of the past. Again, if you don’t understand that the gop is embracing fascism you’re not paying attention.

A lot of folks listen to Tucker Carlson. His ratings are great. I think most people wouldn’t admit to it because people like you would judge them and call them racist.

Personally, I watch Tucker and Anderson Cooper to see the extremes of both sides. I find myself agreeing with Tucker around 50% and cooper 50%. But as Candance Owens says about the left: “If you agree with them 95 percent and disagree on 5 percent, you are essentially excommunicated.“
Tucker espouses consistent, appallingly racist views. Looking at his politifact page is quite terrifying. Even if you think he’s smart or has some good points or you like to hear both sides of an argument (I listen to conservative radio now and again myself) he’s pretty much a nazi. I know that sounds like I’m some crazy irrational liberal, but he said liberals are waging a war against patriotism and will put conservatives in Guantanamo bay. He’s a fascist talking head. It’s intentional, I doubt he makes any attempt to temper the fascist, inflammatory and ultimately very dangerous rhetoric he espouses. He’s influential and wealthy so he doesn’t mind if he convinces a mob of extremists to turn to domestic terror. It’s good you watch him in that manner, you can see exactly what fascism in America looks like.

Tucker espouses consistent, appallingly racist views. Looking at his politifact page is quite terrifying. Even if you think he’s smart or has some good points or you like to hear both sides of an argument (I listen to conservative radio now and again myself) he’s pretty much a nazi. I know that sounds like I’m some crazy irrational liberal, but he said liberals are waging a war against patriotism and will put conservatives in Guantanamo bay. He’s a fascist talking head. It’s intentional, I doubt he makes any attempt to temper the fascist, inflammatory and ultimately very dangerous rhetoric he espouses. He’s influential and wealthy so he doesn’t mind if he convinces a mob of extremists to turn to domestic terror. It’s good you watch him in that manner, you can see exactly what fascism in America looks like.
i disagree, and don’t even know how to start to reply. I‘ve watched his show for over a year and haven’t heard a single racist thought. Honestly, if I believed far left nonsense like “gender is mailable”, “math is racist“, “defunding the police will make things better”, etc, I might agree with you that Tucker is horrible, but I know better.

I would challenge you to find video of the most outrageous, fascist thing he has ever said on the air and share it here. Your opinions on him sound like everyone’s opinion of him who doesn’t watch him…

More on CNN need to find their moral compass and journalistic integrity and resign...and be out spoken about it. ...but the money is too good I suppose

Corrected it for you.

i disagree, and don’t even know how to start to reply. I‘ve watched his show for over a year and haven’t heard a single racist thought. Honestly, if I believed far left nonsense like “gender is mailable”, “math is racist“, “defunding the police will make things better”, etc, I might agree with you that Tucker is horrible, but I know better.

I would challenge you to find video of the most outrageous, fascist thing he has ever said on the air and share it here. Your opinions on him sound like everyone’s opinion of him who doesn’t watch him…

Yes, let's go into this. Thank you for allowing me to elaborate. First - I don't read anything about other people's opinions of him in depth, I know many people think he's a clown and can't be taken seriously, but I certainly do. And I've watched segments he has done, but you are correct that I don't "watch him" just as I don't "watch" anyone on a regular basis.

Let's start with this INSANE CLIP with Tammy Duckworth and Ilhan Omar:

He says that Tammy Duckworth hates the country, liberals hate the truth, do not allow conservatives to make points. Duckworth says George Washington was a "moron who needs to be erased." Liberals are going to create a country where you will be told what to do. Duckworth has no qualms with veterans dying and is a callous hack. She is immoral and a hack who hates America. The irony is that he's saying you can't express dissent (according to Duckworth and other liberals) in a response to her quote that we should be willing to listen to people who disagree with us. That's exactly what she said on Meet the Press. She didn't call Washington a traitor. She said that Native Americans have the right to make that argument and we should be open to listening to them. That seems pretty reasonable, even if you think she's wrong. It doesn't sound much like "I hate America and you may not disagree with us liberals." What do you think?

And then he gets REALLY RACIST with this - Ilhan Omar says "we hate this country" and "we want to destroy it." So... that's not what she said. I don't actually like Ilhan Omar very much. She represents a viewpoint that her district largely approves of, but the DNC certainly doesn't love her. Not many do. But Tucker goes past disapproval and says she's actively destroying the country by eliminating white DNA. WHAT?! Paging Goebels, somebody is stealing your schtick. And Carlson ends the segment with a picture of the smiling Omar with the caption: "We have a right to fight to preserve our heritage, nation and culture." If I asked you who said, you'd probably say HItler. Just saying. And this was in response to Omar calling for more equity in the justice system through reform. How could anyone support that? That's not racist? It seems pretty racist.

Tucker says that Biden is replacing white Americans with immigrants.

The healthcare system is over. Schools are over. Biden is changing the country forever. You aren't allowed to speak out. The left with take you down for telling the truth. Tucker says he's going to take a risk by telling the truth, which is: Joe Biden wants immigrants to come here because non-white DNA is the source of our strength (obviously he did not say that). And Biden is talking about "the great replacement theory." If you're ignorant, maybe you don't know how insane that is, but it's out of control racist, fascist propaganda. 100%. Biden was talking about how we've had a continuing stream of immigration and diversity is our strength. Is Biden enacting a mass amnesty policy? I don't think he has. He then reframes Maxine Waters calling the violence at the borders as worse than we saw with slavery. I think that's hyperbolic, but Tucker says it's part of the broad replacement conspiracy by liberals. That is literally Hitler's tactic of making Germany fear the Jewish people. Read the comments below where people say things like "it's time we stop letting them do this." Tucker's audience wants that response - kill liberals before they kill us. That's very literally what people are saying.

So to clarify, he declared that the country could be saved in September, 2021 and we failed to do so. We didn't save the country? So what happened? We died?

Just some quotes I was referencing from politifact:

“Jan. 6 is being used as a pretext to strip millions of Americans, disfavored Americans, of their core constitutional rights.”

What? Millions of Americans? What?

I was going to post a lot more but I feel like it's hard to top "the liberals want to replace white DNA" and erase our heritage. Counter that. Tall task. Last quote, though, for fun!

the Potomac River "has gotten dirtier and dirtier and dirtier and dirtier. I go down there and that litter is left almost exclusively by immigrants."

Well then. At least he's getting out for some fly fishing, down by those dirty, dirty immigrants.

A lot of folks listen to Tucker Carlson. His ratings are great. I think most people wouldn’t admit to it because people like you would judge them and call them racist.

Personally, I watch Tucker and Anderson Cooper to see the extremes of both sides. I find myself agreeing with Tucker around 50% and cooper 50%. But as Candance Owens says about the left: “If you agree with them 95 percent and disagree on 5 percent, you are essentially excommunicated.“
People who watch Tuck regularly want people to disagree with them, so they can enlighten them with Tuck Logic.

A pair of Fox News contributors have quit their roles at the network, saying prime-time host Tucker Carlson's recent documentary series examining the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was a breaking point.​
"The special — which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News — is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism," the two journalists wrote in an entry on their political news and commentary website The Dispatch.​
"In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions.​

Just another day at Fox "News."
Hopefully they did not let the door hit them in the ass on the way out.

So I just wanted to put the clip of Biden into context. Tucker Carlson shows Biden talking about this ongoing stream of immigration into the United States and then says he's calling Biden out on what he's talking about - The Great Replacement. Perhaps you are not familiar with this idea.

The Great Replacement is a shared idea by neo-nazis around the world. It goes back to the actual Nazis, but the "theory" is far more recent and was specifically used to argue that Muslims would take over France. Throughout Europe, neo-nazis and fascists have referred back to the Great Replacement to reference the use of liberal policies on abortion and immigration as a conspiracy to deplete a nation's "rightful occupants" and replace them with a new generation of immigrants.

For use in the United States, the most notable use can be found the The Inconvenient Truth, which is the manifesto written by a mass shooter in El Paso, Texas. He actually echoed language from Trump speeches as his inspiration for taking action to stop Latinos from replacing white Texans (which is ironic because we took that land if you recall history). 2 other terrorist attacks, one in the United States at the synagogue in Pennsylvania and in New Zealand at the Christchurch Mosque were committed by perpetrators directly citing the Great Replacement as their inspiration for their attacks. Where else have we heard it? Charlottesville, of course, with the famous "Jews will not replace us" march. Neo-nazis. Marching. Chanting. About the great replacement.

So in that context, Tucker shows a video of Biden denouncing the Boston Marathon Bombings and cuts into Biden's speech 6 minutes in when he begins talking about how we must come together as we are all immigrants. It's not particularly original, the "melting pot" concept that we are stronger together is commonly cited. But Carlson claims that Biden is covertly referencing the Great Replacement. Do you understand?

Carlson is overtly using fascist, neo-nazi language and tells his viewers that Democrats talk about using abortion to replace "white dna" (the source of our strength according to Tucker?!) with immigrants who are violent and live in squalor. And he DOESN'T STOP LYING THERE. No, he continues. He claims that tens of thousands of Haitians have come to the border and are being led in with open arms when the Biden administration, in fact, had 50 planes filled with the Haitians shown on Fox flown straight back to Port-Au-Prince, a continuation of the immigration policy changes enacted by Trump as an emergency response to covid.

Now, you can say that it isn't racist to say that Democrats are conspiring to replace Americans and our "white DNA" by using abortion, immigration (that he had to fabricate) and murdering Jews, Muslims, and Latinos. I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that's incredibly racist and terrifying.

Perhaps you'd like to side with your fellow poster Paradoxical and say that as someone whose relatives were once taken to concentration camps, Tucker huwt my feewings by calling Tucker Carlson a racist, fascist man for saying racist, fascist things. I hope you at least found my post to be enlightening and informative and help you understand why people such as myself may interpret something Carlson or Trump said as racist when you may not have the information necessary to put the remarks into context.

So I just wanted to put the clip of Biden into context. Tucker Carlson shows Biden talking about this ongoing stream of immigration into the United States and then says he's calling Biden out on what he's talking about - The Great Replacement. Perhaps you are not familiar with this idea.

The Great Replacement is a shared idea by neo-nazis around the world. It goes back to the actual Nazis, but the "theory" is far more recent and was specifically used to argue that Muslims would take over France. Throughout Europe, neo-nazis and fascists have referred back to the Great Replacement to reference the use of liberal policies on abortion and immigration as a conspiracy to deplete a nation's "rightful occupants" and replace them with a new generation of immigrants.

For use in the United States, the most notable use can be found the The Inconvenient Truth, which is the manifesto written by a mass shooter in El Paso, Texas. He actually echoed language from Trump speeches as his inspiration for taking action to stop Latinos from replacing white Texans (which is ironic because we took that land if you recall history). 2 other terrorist attacks, one in the United States at the synagogue in Pennsylvania and in New Zealand at the Christchurch Mosque were committed by perpetrators directly citing the Great Replacement as their inspiration for their attacks. Where else have we heard it? Charlottesville, of course, with the famous "Jews will not replace us" march. Neo-nazis. Marching. Chanting. About the great replacement.

So in that context, Tucker shows a video of Biden denouncing the Boston Marathon Bombings and cuts into Biden's speech 6 minutes in when he begins talking about how we must come together as we are all immigrants. It's not particularly original, the "melting pot" concept that we are stronger together is commonly cited. But Carlson claims that Biden is covertly referencing the Great Replacement. Do you understand?

Carlson is overtly using fascist, neo-nazi language and tells his viewers that Democrats talk about using abortion to replace "white dna" (the source of our strength according to Tucker?!) with immigrants who are violent and live in squalor. And he DOESN'T STOP LYING THERE. No, he continues. He claims that tens of thousands of Haitians have come to the border and are being led in with open arms when the Biden administration, in fact, had 50 planes filled with the Haitians shown on Fox flown straight back to Port-Au-Prince, a continuation of the immigration policy changes enacted by Trump as an emergency response to covid.

Now, you can say that it isn't racist to say that Democrats are conspiring to replace Americans and our "white DNA" by using abortion, immigration (that he had to fabricate) and murdering Jews, Muslims, and Latinos. I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that's incredibly racist and terrifying.

Perhaps you'd like to side with your fellow poster Paradoxical and say that as someone whose relatives were once taken to concentration camps, Tucker huwt my feewings by calling Tucker Carlson a racist, fascist man for saying racist, fascist things. I hope you at least found my post to be enlightening and informative and help you understand why people such as myself may interpret something Carlson or Trump said as racist when you may not have the information necessary to put the remarks into context.
When Tucker refers to the current “great replacement“, he is referring to replacing Republicans with Democrats, not white people with people of color. Using specific langugue doesnt make you a racist. If I referred to my kitchen remodel as the “great replacement”, I wouldn’t be racist.

A Haitian immigrant, who was recently flown in by Biden and dropped into Florida under “cover of night”, just killed someone in Florida, not Port-Au-Prince… Bet you didn’t hear that one on Cooper Anderson…

I’ve never heard Tucker refer to our “white DNA” being the source or or “Power”. Or say anything about Jews at all… If you could supply videos to support this, I might believe you. otherwise, all you might have proven is that Tucker uses words you find offensive to describe how a lot of republicans viewpoints; like border security.

You are just trying to blame tucker for all the bad things in the world. You feel that if you can silence anyone who disagrees with you, things would be better. ”if only one opinion is allowed, there would be no fighting“. However, you want to make sure all the ”opinions” are yours, even though half of them are deeply flawed. You try to accomplish this by calling everyone a racist who doesn’t agree with you. This is the current Democratic Party playbook and people as starting to figure it out…

You and your party are on a racist witch-hunt.

Last edited:
People who watch Tuck regularly want people to disagree with them, so they can enlighten them with Tuck Logic.
Tuck logic = logic; something democrats hate. “Boys can have babies. Math is racist”…

Yes, let's go into this. Thank you for allowing me to elaborate. First - I don't read anything about other people's opinions of him in depth, I know many people think he's a clown and can't be taken seriously, but I certainly do. And I've watched segments he has done, but you are correct that I don't "watch him" just as I don't "watch" anyone on a regular basis.

Let's start with this INSANE CLIP with Tammy Duckworth and Ilhan Omar:

He says that Tammy Duckworth hates the country, liberals hate the truth, do not allow conservatives to make points. Duckworth says George Washington was a "moron who needs to be erased." Liberals are going to create a country where you will be told what to do. Duckworth has no qualms with veterans dying and is a callous hack. She is immoral and a hack who hates America. The irony is that he's saying you can't express dissent (according to Duckworth and other liberals) in a response to her quote that we should be willing to listen to people who disagree with us. That's exactly what she said on Meet the Press. She didn't call Washington a traitor. She said that Native Americans have the right to make that argument and we should be open to listening to them. That seems pretty reasonable, even if you think she's wrong. It doesn't sound much like "I hate America and you may not disagree with us liberals." What do you think?

And then he gets REALLY RACIST with this - Ilhan Omar says "we hate this country" and "we want to destroy it." So... that's not what she said. I don't actually like Ilhan Omar very much. She represents a viewpoint that her district largely approves of, but the DNC certainly doesn't love her. Not many do. But Tucker goes past disapproval and says she's actively destroying the country by eliminating white DNA. WHAT?! Paging Goebels, somebody is stealing your schtick. And Carlson ends the segment with a picture of the smiling Omar with the caption: "We have a right to fight to preserve our heritage, nation and culture." If I asked you who said, you'd probably say HItler. Just saying. And this was in response to Omar calling for more equity in the justice system through reform. How could anyone support that? That's not racist? It seems pretty racist.

The video is a little extreme, but I admit, Tucker can get extreme. Cooper can get extreme the other way. That is why I watch both.

I wouldn’t say any of this is racist. I didn’t heat anything about white DNA. I also think it’s OK to say we have a right to preserve our country and heritage without being called hitler.

if this is the most radical clip you can find, I think you proven my point…

I wouldn’t say any of this is racist. I didn’t heat anything about white DNA. I also think it’s OK to say we have a right to preserve our country and heritage without being called hitler.

if this is the most radical clip you can find, I think you proven my point…

He used a theory invented to rile people up to literally commit genocide because he said sometimes he “has to lie” when he knows somebody is just evil. As someone whose heritage was threatened by the very same language, somebody who remembers watching his grandparents break down in tears leaving the Holocaust museum, somebody who lives in the state ilhan Omar comes from out of her “squalor” to be saved by us only to “hate America” I am calling it what it is.

It’s a fascist conspiracy theory used only by neo nazis. And if that isn’t a line drawn firmly in the sand for you there is nothing he could ever say that you would object to. If we aren’t aware of what he’s doing, and he said specifically about this comment that he knew exactly what he was doing and to the ADL’s objection: “f you.

I appreciate that you took the time to read this and I hope somebody reads this and begins to watch these people with more objectively so they aren’t fooled into believing lies that originated with hitler himself that “need to be told.”

A pair of Fox News contributors have quit their roles at the network, saying prime-time host Tucker Carlson's recent documentary series examining the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was a breaking point.​
"The special — which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News — is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism," the two journalists wrote in an entry on their political news and commentary website The Dispatch.​
"In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions.​

Just another day at Fox "News."
Maybe CNN will hire them. Problem is nobody watches that fake news.
Good riddance to those establishment puppets.

That’s because they used to exist. Centrists were in both parties. That’s pretty much a thing of the past. Again, if you don’t understand that the gop is embracing fascism you’re not paying attention.
Please, Define fascism. TIA

He used a theory invented to rile people up to literally commit genocide because he said sometimes he “has to lie” when he knows somebody is just evil. As someone whose heritage was threatened by the very same language, somebody who remembers watching his grandparents break down in tears leaving the Holocaust museum, somebody who lives in the state ilhan Omar comes from out of her “squalor” to be saved by us only to “hate America” I am calling it what it is.

It’s a fascist conspiracy theory used only by neo nazis. And if that isn’t a line drawn firmly in the sand for you there is nothing he could ever say that you would object to. If we aren’t aware of what he’s doing, and he said specifically about this comment that he knew exactly what he was doing and to the ADL’s objection: “f you.

I appreciate that you took the time to read this and I hope somebody reads this and begins to watch these people with more objectively so they aren’t fooled into believing lies that originated with hitler himself that “need to be told.”
It’s extreme, but if you watch CNN you would think the border is secure. And I don’t think Tucker is calling for a genocide…

My point is that Tucker is needed because none of the other news outlets are covering both sides of the story. If you only watched CNN you would think that “men can have babies, race theory is not being taught in schools, and Rittenhouse is a racist that shot 2 black men in the back”. The truth is somewhere in the middle…

Back
Top Bottom