• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Fox News contributors quit over Tucker Carlson's Jan. 6 documentary

It’s extreme, but if you watch CNN you would think the border is secure. And I don’t think Tucker is calling for a genocide…

My point is that Tucker is needed because none of the other news outlets are covering both sides of the story. If you only watched CNN you would think that “men can have babies, race theory is not being taught in schools, and Rittenhouse is a racist that shot 2 black men in the back”. The truth is somewhere in the middle…
Sure, I think Fox News can do that without lying. And I think it should. I can't fathom why somebody would intentionally watch somebody who says "sometimes I need to lie" in regard to his show. I don't watch CNN because I don't have a tv so I have only seen slips of people whose name I don't know. I have probably seen clips from it while looking up specific stories. Tucker is not calling for genocide, he is calling for "legacy Americans" to proactively prevent liberals from enacting policies that will "replace them" with "non-white DNA." I wish I were exaggerating. Watch it as many times as you'd like. That's what he's doing in the clip. Very relevant to the thread, the one contributor who quit that I'm familiar with has Jewish heritage as well. Again, the only place you'll hear this is neo-nazi rallies, the manifestos of mass shooters, and fascists throughout Europe who have fought against perceived Muslim invasion of France, mixed race marriage in Austria, etc. It's inherently racist. I'm sure CNN is often trash and I agree that cable news is intended to make profit and caters to partisans. There's no room for neo-nazis anywhere, however. Let's denounce lies instead of countering lies with other lies.

Please, Define fascism. TIA
Fascism a far right authoritarian form of government or politics that embraces a strong sense of national heritage and the supremacy of one race over another. Violence and oppression is used to squash opposition to the controlling authoritarian or party. I don't know what TIA means and that is what fascism is but if there's some dictionary definition or detail I missed, I'm using it in the way that I just stated.

Sure, I think Fox News can do that without lying. And I think it should. I can't fathom why somebody would intentionally watch somebody who says "sometimes I need to lie" in regard to his show. I don't watch CNN because I don't have a tv so I have only seen slips of people whose name I don't know. I have probably seen clips from it while looking up specific stories. Tucker is not calling for genocide, he is calling for "legacy Americans" to proactively prevent liberals from enacting policies that will "replace them" with "non-white DNA." I wish I were exaggerating. Watch it as many times as you'd like. That's what he's doing in the clip. Very relevant to the thread, the one contributor who quit that I'm familiar with has Jewish heritage as well. Again, the only place you'll hear this is neo-nazi rallies, the manifestos of mass shooters, and fascists throughout Europe who have fought against perceived Muslim invasion of France, mixed race marriage in Austria, etc. It's inherently racist. I'm sure CNN is often trash and I agree that cable news is intended to make profit and caters to partisans. There's no room for neo-nazis anywhere, however. Let's denounce lies instead of countering lies with other lies.

Fascism a far right authoritarian form of government or politics that embraces a strong sense of national heritage and the supremacy of one race over another. Violence and oppression is used to squash opposition to the controlling authoritarian or party. I don't know what TIA means and that is what fascism is but if there's some dictionary definition or detail I missed, I'm using it in the way that I just stated.
CNN lies as well. All media and even the president lies. The truth is buried in all the lies and unfortunately you need to listen to some of the lies to get the truth. Tucker may tell a lot of lies and say some nasty things. But there is some truth to what is being said. Once all the lies and other bad things have been filtered out, i agree with some of the truth that remains. Same with CNN. If I denounced every news network that spread lies, there would be nothing left…

I still think Tucker was speaking more about replacing Republican ideas and values than replacing “white DNA”, but whatever…

CNN lies as well. All media and even the president lies. The truth is buried in all the lies and unfortunately you need to listen to some of the lies to get the truth. Tucker may tell a lot of lies and say some nasty things. But there is some truth to what is being said. Once all the lies and other bad things have been filtered out, i agree with some of the truth that remains. Same with CNN. If I denounced every news network that spread lies, there would be nothing left…

I still think Tucker was speaking more about replacing Republican ideas and values than replacing “white DNA”, but whatever…
If you can filter it out and take something that is a peaceful motivator for you and your thoughts on politics that's fine. I don't think most people can do that and most people like Paradoxical are openly celebrating Tucker simply for owning the libs. I appreciate your responses because the only other people who disagree with me are silent because there's nothing in it for them. Those people hate liberals and it seems like they live for it. I'm just don't want to see a resurgence of white nationalism and I'm afraid we can't have nice things.

Sincerely, appreciated, we agree to disagree.

TIA Thanks In Advance.

The word fascism can be hard to spell, so remember that the c comes after the s. Fascism comes from the Latin fascio, meaning “bundle, or political group.” In fascism, the people are looked at as a bundle — one body that must be controlled by the government with absolute force. There’s no option to vote, no chance to impeach a leader, and no freedom to stand up against the governing body.

noun
a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism)

A democracy is a society in which people have a say in their government and elect their leaders. The opposite is totalitarianism: a totalitarian society is usually ruled by a dictator, and there is very little or no freedom. In totalitarianism, the government controls almost every aspect of life. There is no free speech or freedom of the press: certain religions and ideas may be banned. George Orwell's novel 1984 was a brilliant look at a world of totalitarianism.

noun
a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)

Back
Top Bottom