• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Is Still Smarting, Twenty Years On

The whole show she is incorporated with is absolutely horrendous, “The View”, what a farce. Nasty, hate filled women and followers, it’s a disgrace to all the projectionists who tow the line.
And your colors shine right through. Shame on you.

And your colors shine right through. Shame on you.

I don’t feel ashamed loving my country and my fellow countrymen/women.

Respect to all.

“Diversity and inclusion.” - IQ57

I often wonder why there is so much hatred, then I realize how propaganda has washed the minds of the weak. Everyone is the devil, because I say so. What vile icky hate.

Child’s play compared to the MSM and big tech.

It’s unfortunate that people are so easily tricked, because, they want to believe they are a winner. The opposite is true.
Agreed. FOX is vile.

My dad had the general view that military service is something a person should be forced to do and that no one should ever volunteer to leave home and serve in the military. So he had a pretty high regard for fellow draftees but not for volunteers or professional soldiers (with two exceptions, special forces and combat pilots).

He’s spitting on McCain’s lies and recognition.

I find it far fetched into you translating that to all Vets. Thank you MSM and big tech for your hate and lies. Control is the only option for these pukes.

“ITC” - I Thank Control - IQ57

Last edited:

Trump had a point. I think what Trump (and others) have hated is this adoration of veterans if they suffered,, rather than being adored and honored for killing the maximum possible number of the enemy.

Trump had a point. I think what Trump (and others) have hated is this adoration of veterans if they suffered,, rather than being adored and honored for killing the maximum possible number of the enemy.

You guys post shit like this and wonder why your side is called deplorable. :rolleyes:

You guys post shit like this and wonder why your side is called deplorable. :rolleyes:
Soldiers in war time are supposed to kill the maximum number of this nations enemies aren't they? What is so "deplorable" about that?

Soldiers in war time are supposed to kill the maximum number of this nations enemies aren't they? What is so "deplorable" about that?

Who said the job is supposed to be celebrated? What is deplorable is your glorification of death.

That's from the movie "Colors" isn't it?
The whole show she is incorporated with is absolutely horrendous, “The View”, what a farce. Nasty, hate filled women and followers, it’s a disgrace to all the projectionists who tow the line.
Isn't it good that you're not forced to watch them?

More efficient if you wound them. Then troops are pulled off the line to care for them.

I don’t feel ashamed loving my country and my fellow countrymen/women.

Respect to all.

“Diversity and inclusion.” - IQ57
What country is that? Doesn't sound like the U.S

More efficient if you wound them. Then troops are pulled off the line to care for them.

Who said the job is supposed to be celebrated? What is deplorable is your glorification of death.
As long as the wounds are ultimately mortal, you get the best of both worlds, don't you?

and not all militaries make a point of rescuing and caring for their wounded the way the U.S. and most of its allies do.

I'm not glorifying death per se. I'm glorifying doing a job well done.

I'm not glorifying death per se. I'm glorifying doing a job well done.

No, you are glorifying death because the job requires death. You can't lawyer-speak your way out of that.

No, you are glorifying death because the job requires death. You can't lawyer-speak your way out of that.
You’re projecting like a true Stalinist/Hitler
We advocate our enemies best decisions and sleep on it.

You’re projecting like a true Stalinist/Hitler

Ah, yes, I'm such a Stalinist/Nazi for opposing the glorification of war/violence. Totally makes sense. :rolleyes:

Btw, got that link yet, IQ57?

Ah, yes, I'm such a Stalinist/Nazi for opposing the glorification of war/violence. Totally makes sense. :rolleyes:

Btw, got that link yet, IQ57?

Link to self, attach to brain.

You’re projecting again.

Link to self, attach to brain.

You’re projecting again.

So you don't have a link to back up your claim that many vets are abusing the system. Shocking.

And you cannot explain what I'm 'projecting'. Also shocking.

Yeah, ones that you know. But I live in a veteran/active duty rich area, and not a single one, I know, supports Biden or Democrats beyond their oath to follow lawful orders. Until I retired as a military civilian with 35+ years, I probably met a handful that were Democrats. Have a nice day.
People live around other people that are like them. What you are saying there is that you live in a bubble.

So you don't have a link to back up your claim that many vets are abusing the system. Shocking.

And you cannot explain what I'm 'projecting'. Also shocking.

That’s what happens.

People live around other people that are like them. What you are saying there is that you live in a bubble.

You are projecting lies. That’s the bubble.

It’s a “He did it” moment.

Back
Top Bottom