• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Is Still Smarting, Twenty Years On

Why should I care what they think?
It doesn't matter what you care, or even how your father feels. But the majority is more likely to get their way within our laws, especially the vast majority, than those who feel otherwise, particularly when it comes to "freebies" for vets/those who serve. It doesn't matter if a few people are against it.

Tucker Carlson shall be as another R-Winger boil on the bottom of an otherwise decent America.

Could you be a little more specific. I mean MAGA just vetoed the Vets Burnpit Health Benefits.
Sure they folded a few days latter under intense public pressure, but they showed their true selves.
As usual, he is totally ignorant of the facts.

What a crock of shit.
With all the shit flowing from Trump worshippers and other MAGATS of late around here I must paraphrase Sheriff Brodie, "We're going to need a bigger crock!"

I so miss Jon Stewart! Then again, I also miss CNN having Conservative hosts to provide Conservative counter-point.
I can't watch internet videos but I will say that Stewart is a very rare political hack that says what he thinks rather than what people tell him what to think. The democrats should listen to him. He is actually trying to help them.

Back
Top Bottom