• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Is Still Smarting, Twenty Years On

thehill.com › social-tags › khizr-khanKhizr Khan – The Hill

Aug 10, 2016 · All Latest Khizr Khan News / Campaign ... Why Khizr Khan needs a Democrat in the White House Presidential Campaign / 6 years ago by Ian Smith, contributor. 08/10/16 11:48
There was very little to back up Ian Smith’s claim. There was quite a bit about Hillary and her brother, a little sparse on the Khan opinions.

Disclaimer at the bottom of @slick ‘s link:

The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the views of The Hill.

There was very little to back up Ian Smith’s claim. There was quite a bit about Hillary and her brother, a little sparse on the Khan opinions.

Disclaimer at the bottom of @slick ‘s link:

The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the views of The Hill.
All you need to know about Mr Smith
Ian Smith is an investigative associate at the Immigration Reform Law Institute, a public interest law firm working to defend the rights and interests of the American people from the negative effects of mass migration.

I often wonder why there is so much hatred, then I realize how propaganda has washed the minds of the weak. Everyone is the devil, because I say so. What vile icky hate.

Child’s play compared to the MSM and big tech.

It’s unfortunate that people are so easily tricked, because, they want to believe they are a winner. The opposite is true.

I often wonder why there is so much hatred, then I realize how propaganda has washed the minds of the weak. Everyone is the devil, because I say so. What vile icky hate.

It’s unfortunate that people are so easily tricked, because, they want to believe they are a winner. The opposite is true.
Holy projection. Carlson is the propagandist. In fact, you sound just like him.

In Tucker's case there's no reason to wonder. His hate stems from a deep sense of inadequacy, his misinformation campaign from greed.

Really, so what's in it? Did you check? Republicans not supporting veterans would be a first. Democrats hate DoD and babykillers (as Democrats call veterans), everyone knows that.
Democrats have been shown to be at least slightly more likely to support veterans in their bills and votes on bills than Republicans.

Overall, three subsets of Congress people regularly offered veteran-focused legislation: members of the Veterans’ Affairs committee, members with high numbers of veterans in their constituency, and members of the Democratic party.

I'm sure Vets love that the Drumpf pardoned Eddie Gallagher.
Neither Gallagher nor Saucier deserved a pardon. Both absolutely deserved punishment from the Navy, as they were getting and tdfg showed complete contempt for justice in both those (really most of his pardons, but these 2 are personal).

Navy nukes know you do not take pictures of the reactor equipment, definitely not the reactor itself. That is foolish, selfish, and potentially dangerous to future Sailors. Then to be unwilling to have integrity, something ingrained into us from the very first day of NNPTC, to be able to accept responsibility for his actions.

Gallagher is a killer and appears to be a bully as well, from reports. I cannot accept his as a Chief. His conduct was absolutely appalling, even just in posing with a dead enemy combatant. That is not okay.

Really, so what's in it? Did you check? Republicans not supporting veterans would be a first. Democrats hate DoD and babykillers (as Democrats call veterans), everyone knows that.
And everyone knows american troops in viet nam indeed did kill babies or are you going to try to deny that? What's in the bill? Help for burn pit victims, did you check? Republicans send vets off to war, think Iraq, and don't know them when they come home all ****ed up.

R's love the Military, they just hate vets. They think "Thank you for your service" is enough of a benefit, when it's really code for F-you.

Just look at how often they (mis)quote JFK with the whole 'Ask not what your country can do for you'. Turns out they take that quite literally and quite seriously.

Do you really think spewing ridiculous garbage like this makes you seem intelligent or witty?

I'm sure *ucker thought he was witty when he said Jon Stewart (who's been married for 20+ years) was too short to date.

First off, I love how *ucker Carlson calls Jon Stewart out for 'shrieking' and then proceeds to shriek. Also, this is the guy with the Joker laugh.

Secondly, he states Stewart looks 'homeless.' Umm, he does realize his average viewer doesn't wear a suit and tie everyday, right?

First off, I love how *ucker Carlson calls Jon Stewart out for 'shrieking' and then proceeds to shriek. Also, this is the guy with the Joker laugh.

Secondly, he states Stewart looks 'homeless.' Umm, he does realize his average viewer doesn't wear a suit and tie everyday, right?

Stewart has better things to accomplish (like lobbying for the veterans Tucker only pays lip service to) than color coordinating bow ties to bring out the entitlement in his eyes.

Holy projection. Carlson is the propagandist. In fact, you sound just like him.

Hence your projection. Thank you for proving me right.

Tucker Carlson is a straw man arm for the Dems. A few notches below the Dems ultimate straw man, Trump.

And just like that, Republicans now hate veterans.
Trump has always hated veterans. Remember what he said about HERO John McCain and has called other veterans names. Trump was too much of a coward to fight for America.

Trump has always hated veterans. Remember what he said about HERO John McCain and has called other veterans names. Trump was too much of a coward to fight for America.

Your projection and lies from the MSM and big tech are noted.

This is reality….

Back
Top Bottom