• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Is Still Smarting, Twenty Years On

We're never going to be able to stop the far right wing Republican extremists from getting a political boner from the ex-president, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, etc.

They are lost. They can't be saved.

my dad served two years in the Korean War and came home with permanent hearing loss but he did not like former soldiers who trotted out the "veteran" label at every opportunity.
Ah...a personal anecdote. I bet he loved not getting any help for his hearing loss he got while serving, eh?

Really, so what's in it? Did you check? Republicans not supporting veterans would be a first. Democrats hate DoD and babykillers (as Democrats call veterans), everyone knows that.
This veteran is a Democrat......many veterans I know are now Democrats or Independents because of the false face falling off the GOP.

This veteran is a Democrat......many veterans I know are now Democrats or Independents because of the false face falling off the GOP.
My nephew went into the navy as a rock ribbed conservative, he came out after deployments in Japan, Afghanistan (his choice, he is a journalist), and Norfolk, as a left leaning independent, and is now in Sr. Management at a Veterans non-profit.

Well except for the fact that Trump did a lot for veterans. No doubt you'll continue spreading that lie.
I will never get over the fact of how he dissed John McCain. Disgusting

This is what the former guy always touts, but the program actually started under Obama

There is a pattern here, conservatives love them some babies and troops, but when they transition to brats and vets, **** ‘em!
Do you really think spewing ridiculous garbage like this makes you seem intelligent or witty?

We're never going to be able to stop the far right wing Republican extremists from getting a political boner from the ex-president, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, etc.

They are lost. They can't be saved.
They can be squeezed out of society.

Yeah, ones that you know. But I live in a veteran/active duty rich area, and not a single one, I know, supports Biden or Democrats beyond their oath to follow lawful orders. Until I retired as a military civilian with 35+ years, I probably met a handful that were Democrats. Have a nice day.

my dad served two years in the Korean War and came home with permanent hearing loss but he did not like former soldiers who trotted out the "veteran" label at every opportunity.

Why?

We REALLY loved how he denigrated POWs and Gold Star families.
I guess you're referring to Kazir Khan the father of Captain Khan who was a Patriot who served America.
His service was a gift; his death was a tragedy

Meanwhile, down here, Poppa Khan, who came to our nation to get his, appears to be cashing in on his dead son's duty-body-country and buying a ticket to ride on the talk-show circuit. Let me guess ... a book deal in the works? I don't appreciate opportunists who exploit US Soldiers.

His son died while dad was running a scam immigration visa mill selling US visas to sleazy Pakistani millionaires and going on Pakistani interviews about bringing sharia to the USA.
Khizr Khan, the new Cindy Sheehan being used as a puppet by the left
Point-blank truth, He is Cleverly sneaking Muslims into the United States.

Kazir Khan is worthy of the scorn

I guess you're referring to Kazir Khan the father of Captain Khan who was a Patriot who served America.

Meanwhile, down here, Poppa Khan, who came to our nation to get his, appears to be cashing in on his dead son's duty-body-country and buying a ticket to ride on the talk-show circuit. Let me guess ... a book deal in the works? I don't appreciate opportunists who exploit US Soldiers.

His son died while dad was running a scam immigration visa mill selling US visas to sleazy Pakistani millionaires and going on Pakistani interviews about bringing sharia to the USA.

Please show your work.

Your comments do little more than tell the readers just how deep your ignorance is regarding the Khan family.

1: Your location is given as "Nassau County, Long Island". Where is "down here"?

2: I don't appreciate individuals who attack others simply because they are of a different faith or because they are immigrants to the US.

3. Khizr Khan worked for a DC law firm where he had no work related to immigration cases or "selling US visas to sleazy Pakistani millionaires."

YOU, sir, are worthy of scorn for your attack on a family that lost a son during a nasty conflict.

Did you vote Trump?

Please show your work.
Before the website of his legal practice was taken down—reportedly his own doing—Khan was advertising his services as a promoter of so-called EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.

A EB-5 investment is a DHS-administered visa program that almost all Republicans say has to be curbed or cut outright. This is because they’ve caused massive, intractable securities fraud.
The EB-5 program lets wealthy applicants, and their families, skip the line for a green card if they invest $500,000 in a viable, jobs-generating business for two years.

Ever since its creation, critics have called it a visa-for-sale scheme. Former labor economics professor at Cornell University,Vernon Briggs, Jr., said the entire concept of investor immigrants “introduces the principle that the rich of the world can buy their way into the United States.” Americans, he says, should view the program “as a source of shame.”

There’s also the scheme part. Under current rules, the business underlying EB-5 projects involve middlemen charged with facilitating the investment and DHS-application process.
These brokers— almost always immigration attorneys—take fat fees of up to $60,000 from each foreign green card-hopeful.

Before the website of his legal practice was taken down—reportedly his own doing—Khan was advertising his services as a promoter of so-called EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.

A EB-5 investment is a DHS-administered visa program that almost all Republicans say has to be curbed or cut outright. This is because they’ve caused massive, intractable securities fraud.
The EB-5 program lets wealthy applicants, and their families, skip the line for a green card if they invest $500,000 in a viable, jobs-generating business for two years.

Ever since its creation, critics have called it a visa-for-sale scheme. Former labor economics professor at Cornell University,Vernon Briggs, Jr., said the entire concept of investor immigrants “introduces the principle that the rich of the world can buy their way into the United States.” Americans, he says, should view the program “as a source of shame.”

There’s also the scheme part. Under current rules, the business underlying EB-5 projects involve middlemen charged with facilitating the investment and DHS-application process.
These brokers— almost always immigration attorneys—take fat fees of up to $60,000 from each foreign green card-hopeful.
When you cut and paste something, you should post the link as well.

Back
Top Bottom