• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TSA confirms it allows illegal immigrants to use arrest warrants as ID in airports

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Only ****ing Democrats would allow this shit!! All Democrats need to be removed from govt duty, because it doesn't get any stupider than this. SMFH

All Democrats need to be removed from govt duty,

That's not a Republican. That's something else pretending to be a Republican, indirectly, by implication. That's hiding behind political labels.

I think we know what it is. It's fascism. That's clear. Does anyone not recognize that as fascism?

Only ****ing Democrats would allow this shit!! All Democrats need to be removed from govt duty, because it doesn't get any stupider than this. SMFH
I'm finding it difficult to believe Fox didn't plagiarize this story from The Onion.

Good lord. And oh, BTW, our friends on the left asked me to remind everyone that the claim their immigration policies are consistent with anything remotely close to "open borders" is just a right-wing talking point. They are very serious about enforcing immigration law. Really.

Any response to the OP that does not object (in some form) to the overt fascism therein is, in act, endorsing fascism. Whatever wacky story from a bs source is used as an excuse is irrelevant. There is no excuse.

What we have here is an endorsement of fascism and it will get more signatures.

In California and Washington DC, an illegal can use an arrest warrant to vote.

Oh no!! You sound very outraged.

*chuckle*

>>While the policy has been in place pre-dating the Biden administration, Republicans are raising new concerns about it<<

Why did crooked donnie trump allow this to happen?

And no one will be surprised by any of them.

Don't you think it's a step up from the Trump administration who allowed illegal immigrants to fly with no papers?

For the past six months, the Transportation Security Administration has allowed migrants released from the custody of other Homeland Security agencies to board flights to other parts of the country despite the passengers lacking any of the 15 documents it states are the only acceptable forms of identification.

Or perhaps this has just been a policy for a long time but it's getting the proper outrage now?

You should read your sources. The policy pre-dates the Biden administration. This is not a democrat policy…

Unlike your cult, we recognize bad policy as bad policy

Why is it "bad policy"? They are using documentation to prove their identities. I support it.

While the policy has been in place pre-dating the Biden administration, Republicans are raising new concerns about it amid the ongoing crisis at the southern border.

It's an insane idea. If someone has an arrest warrant then arrest them!

It would be interesting to find out when this decision was made and what the reasoning was.

I am thinking it is old paperwork from the courts. I am ASSumning that it would not be a valid arrest warrant for their arrest.
Of course.....I could be wrong I am just guessing.

It would be interesting to find out when this decision was made

It is. Turns out the OP is completely full of shit and the call for fascism was based on absolutely nothing. To no one's surprise.

But you go ahead and continue to endorse that.

Okay so denounce the Trump administration's TSA for allowing illegal immigrants to fly with no papers at all.
I denounce Thee, I denounce Thee, I denounce Thee. Good enough?

Got a source that the TSA was allowing folks with no identification to fly

Back
Top Bottom