• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TSA confirms it allows illegal immigrants to use arrest warrants as ID in airports

It's an insane idea. If someone has an arrest warrant then arrest them!

It would be interesting to find out when this decision was made and what the reasoning was.
TSA is not a law enforcement agency and has no power of arrest.

Further, the policy doesn't allow illegal aliens to use a warrant solely as a form of identification. As I understand the policy, it allows for the warrant to be used to provide an A-number which is then verified through CBP systems as belonging to the person being screened. This is a case where fury at the headline is (or should be) somewhat tempered by the text of the article and a comprehension of what is actually happening.

I do wonder what the response from TSA would be if a person provided a copy of their arrest warrant for a rape charge and the person's identity could then be confirmed through an open-source search of that agency's published open warrants list on their website. Seems like they should just smile and nod and wave the passenger through.

Only ****ing Democrats would allow this shit!! All Democrats need to be removed from govt duty, because it doesn't get any stupider than this. SMFH
These aren't arrest warrants... they are called a Notice to Appear. It isn't a warrant....it shows they have a date to appear in court....which is required for them to go to their destination or return to the court via airline or bus. They also have to have a release document in hand. An Arrest warrant is issued by a judge, so stop being dishonest.

Forms I-200 and I 205 are NOT judicial arrest warrants, instead, they are signed by ICE agents, ironically, these same forms have also been issued for US CITIZENS erroneously, but nonetheless, they have been issued for them.

You should read your sources. The policy pre-dates the Biden administration. This is not a democrat policyā€¦

There is no ownage like self-ownage.

Back
Top Bottom