• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TSA confirms it allows illegal immigrants to use arrest warrants as ID in airports

Only ****ing Democrats would allow this shit!! All Democrats need to be removed from govt duty, because it doesn't get any stupider than this. SMFH
The document referenced in the FAUX article is NOT a judicial warrant.

Only ****ing Democrats would allow this shit!! All Democrats need to be removed from govt duty, because it doesn't get any stupider than this. SMFH
From the link you provided: "While the policy has been in place pre-dating the Biden administration
Since you want to zoom in on Democrats.

Question: Why didn't Trump and his Administration put an end to that procedure? Why are you giving Republicans a free pass?

That's not a Republican. That's something else pretending to be a Republican, indirectly, by implication. That's hiding behind political labels.

I think we know what it is. It's fascism. That's clear. Does anyone not recognize that as fascism?
I don't know about fascism but I do know that it is plain stupid.

Maybe the United States should adopt the Mexican and Canadian approach.

Crossing International Borders​

When crossing the border into Mexico or Canada, you are required to present your passport. However, if you fail to present your passport, you will not be allowed to cross the border.

Seems like you're splitting hairs there, the second warrant the "administrative" I guess, still orders the agent to remove the person from the US. I see what you're saying, it doesnt give grounds to enter a house and search or something. But it gives an order to deport.
The implication of the FAUX article, which is reinforced by reactions on Twitter that I have seen, is that these documents are used for suspected crimes other than immigration violations.

It's the usual fanning of the flames. The US is letting foreign murderers and rapists travel the country and the TSA is waving them through with their very own arrest documents!

Last edited:
Maybe the United States should adopt the Mexican and Canadian approach.

It proves they are racist! 🤪🤯😜

It proves they are racist! 🤪🤯😜
Either that or they don't trust who's coming from the United States because we currently have open borders. They don't mind terrorists traveling into the States from their countries; they just don't want them coming back.

Travelers have the right to know this information that allows illegals to use arrest warrants and NTA documents to board.
The policy is outrageous.

It's an insane idea. If someone has an arrest warrant then arrest them!

It would be interesting to find out when this decision was made and what the reasoning was.
The “when” is in the OP’s link…….

From the link you provided: "While the policy has been in place pre-dating the Biden administration
Since you want to zoom in on Democrats.

Question: Why didn't Trump and his Administration put an end to that procedure? Why are you giving Republicans a free pass?
The border was locked down before, Biden abandoned the border. His border czar wouldn't even go near the problem. The Biden administration is disgusting.

Travelers have the right to know this information that allows illegals to use arrest warrants and NTA documents to board.
The policy is outrageous.
I agree it is a bad policy.

Why didn't Trump and his Administration put an end to it? The article stated the policy predates the Biden Administration.
With that said, Biden should work to remove that policy.

The border was locked down before, Biden abandoned the border. His border czar wouldn't even go near the problem. The Biden administration is disgusting.

sigh.
That does not address the TSA policy and arrest warrants. Trump left the TSA policy in place, why?

I don't disagree that the illegal border crossing is an issue.

"prior to the Biden administration" isn't all that specific. That could mean "During the Taft administration" for all it tells us.
That’s right the TSA came into being during the Taft Administration……..:unsure:

So it was not Trump's fault, because Biden...

I agree it is a bad policy.

Why didn't Trump and his Administration put an end to it? The article stated the policy predates the Biden Administration.
Maybe the Trump Admin didn't know about it. Question is....who did?

Back
Top Bottom