• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Platform

The new lineup of speakers.

.5trump2.jpg

Is that why Richard Spencer is voting for Biden?

Spencer is a dishonest hack and a troll and a white nationalist, racist, anti-Semitic piece of ****. And anyone who believes he's going to vote for Biden and a "straight Democratic ticket" is too stupid to tie his shoes. His "endorsement" is already being used by MAGA idiots in support of Trump. There is little more transparently false and dishonest than Spencer's 'endorsement.'

Spencer is a dishonest hack and a troll and a white nationalist, racist, anti-Semitic piece of ****. And anyone who believes he's going to vote for Biden and a "straight Democratic ticket" is too stupid to tie his shoes.

Biden has made numerous racist comments, he cowrote the 1994 crime bill which led to mass incarceration of minorities, and he vehemently opposed racial integration of public schools. Which of those would Richard Spencer not approve of?

There is little more transparently false and dishonest than Spencer's 'endorsement.'

Was that true when he endorsed Trump in 2016?

Biden has made numerous racist comments, he cowrote the 1994 crime bill which led to mass incarceration of minorities, and he vehemently opposed racial integration of public schools. Which of those would Richard Spencer not approve of?

He's a white nationalist, racist, anti-Semitic piece of ****. He will not find a home for his hateful ideologies in the Democratic party, and I'm sure someone of his ilk isn't going to vote "straight ticket" for the party that welcomes blacks, immigrants, Jews and other minorities despised by that lying bigoted asshole.

He's trolling, and already the racists and other assorted bigots and MAGAs are using his comments to advance Trump's campaign, which is the point. Thankfully, the Biden camp rejected his fake 'endorsement' and it's only going to work on the already committed MAGAs. The rest of us aren't that stupid.

Was that true when he endorsed Trump in 2016?

You mean when the white nationalist, Spencer, endorsed the campaign of someone who embraced white nationalists from the jump in his campaign, at the announcement? LOL.

The more you blame Trump for every kung flu death, the stupider it sounds...lol

Nobody ever blamed him for EVERY COVID 19 death. It's undisputed, though, that IF DJT had taken the threat dead serious from the first intelligence report about it. I know you're going to bring up his "China Travel Ban":

AP FACT CHECK: Trump and the virus-era China ban that isn’t

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s “ban” on travel from China is his go-to point when defending his response to the coronavirus pandemic. The problem with his core argument starts with the fact that he did not ban travel from China. He imposed porous restrictions.

The U.S. restrictions that took effect Feb. 2 continued to allow travel to the U.S. from China’s Hong Kong and Macao territories over the past five months. The Associated Press reported that more than 8,000 Chinese and foreign nationals based in those territories entered the U.S. in the first three months after the travel restrictions were imposed.

Additionally, more than 27,000 Americans returned from mainland China in the first month after the restrictions took effect. U.S. officials lost track of more than 1,600 of them who were supposed to be monitored for virus exposure.

Few doubt that the heavy death toll from COVID-19 would be even heavier if world travel had not been constricted globally. But Trump has no scientific basis to claim that his action alone saved “millions” or even “hundreds of thousands” of lives, as he has put it.

And then there's the lies about Speaker Pelosi:

THE ‘DANCE’ - “Nancy Pelosi was dancing on the streets of Chinatown in San Francisco a month later, and even later than that, and others, too.” — Rose Garden.

THE FACTS: No she wasn’t. This is Trump’s frequent and fanciful account of the House speaker’s visit to San Francisco’s Chinatown on Feb. 24. That day, she visited shops and strolled the streets to counter the hostility some people in the district were encountering over a virus that emanated from China.

Trump at times has put it. Community spread of the coronavirus had not yet been reported.

As FactCheck.org pointed out, the same day Pelosi went to Chinatown, Trump tweeted: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health (Organization) have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” The CDC is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Two days later, Trump asserted that only 15 people in the U.S. were infected and that number would go down “close to zero.” Instead the numbers exploded. More than 3.6 million Americans have had COVID-19.

The only reason anyone (Democrats) criticized Trump's (non) Ban, was it was capricious and targeted and smaked of racism; like Trump's/YOUR name for the virus.

Nobody ever blamed him for EVERY COVID 19 death. It's undisputed, though, that IF DJT had taken the threat dead serious from the first intelligence report about it. I know you're going to bring up his "China Travel Ban":

And then there's the lies about Speaker Pelosi:

The only reason anyone (Democrats) criticized Trump's (non) Ban, was it was capricious and targeted and smaked of racism; like Trump's/YOUR name for the virus.

It's stupid to blame any kung flu death on Trump.

It's stupid to blame any kung flu death on Trump.

Well there you go again! I took a bit of effort to explain how DJT FAILED the AmeriCAN people in his handling of COVID; and you didn't read any of it. So, succinctly, in reply to your reply:

NO! IT IS NOT!, what is "stupid" is to give Trump a pass on his role in exacerbaiting the extent of the Pandemic in America. To do that only make you complicit in his FAILURE. :2wave:

Well there you go again! I took a bit of effort to explain how DJT FAILED the AmeriCAN people in his handling of COVID; and you didn't read any of it. So, succinctly, in reply to your reply:

NO! IT IS NOT!, what is "stupid" is to give Trump a pass on his role in exacerbaiting the extent of the Pandemic in America. To do that only make you complicit in his FAILURE. :2wave:

Yeah, it is. Of all the stupid **** the Left has ever come up with, blaming Trump for the pandemic deaths is the stupidest.

The sad part, is they'll try to top it. :lamo

Yeah, it is. Of all the stupid **** the Left has ever come up with, blaming Trump for the pandemic deaths is the stupidest.

The sad part, is they'll try to top it. :lamo

The Trump Pandemic
A blow-by-blow account of how the president killed thousands of Americans.

-The coronavirus debacle isn’t, as Trump protests, an “artificial problem” that spoiled his presidency. It’s the fulfillment of everything he is.

-Trump never prepared for a pandemic. For years,
he had multiple warnings—briefings, reports, simulations, intelligence assessments—that a crisis such as this one was likely and that the government wasn’t ready for it.

-So why, for the first three years of his presidency, did Trump do nothing about it?

-he squeezed the budget for pandemics, disbanded the federal team in charge of protecting the country from biological threats, and stripped down the Beijing office of the CDC.

-Trump has been asked several times to explain these decisions. He has given two answers.

1 “If we have a need, we can get them very quickly. … I’m a businessperson. (But he couldn't "get them very quickly" because he's a failed business person in every endevor he attempted.

2 "His second answer is that he had other priorities."

It goes on to document his lack of a plan, his interference in medical advice, his poor example, opening up the economy prematurely ...

And ends with this:

In Trump’s story, the virus is a foreign intrusion, an unpleasant interlude, a stroke of bad luck. But when you stand back and look at the full extent of his role in the catastrophe, it’s amazing how lucky we were. For three years, we survived the most ruthless, reckless, dishonest president in American history. Then our luck ran out.

"I'm going to strengthen what I've done and do new things" is something that every US president could have said.

I would like to compare Mr Trump's election platform with Mr Biden's. Does anyone know when the latter will be published?

I am told that there is no Republican Platform.

That the committee instead voted to endorse the “Trump Agenda”, whatever that means.

To me, it sounds ominously like pledging alliegance to the fuhrer.

It goes on to document his lack of a plan, his interference in medical advice, his poor example, opening up the economy prematurely ...

And ends with this:

What's almost as dumb, but not quite as dumb, are the Leftists blaming the commie riots on Trump. :lamo

What's almost as dumb, but not quite as dumb, are the Leftists blaming the commie riots on Trump. :lamo

But Trump is the law and order President. He was good at clearing the street for his church bible photo op though.:lamo

Only you would be concerned about riots in Russia, even if Trump is to blame.

But Trump is the law and order President. He was good at clearing the street for his church bible photo op though.:lamo

That doesn't make the claim any less stupid.

I am told that there is no Republican Platform.

That the committee instead voted to endorse the “Trump Agenda”, whatever that means.

To me, it sounds ominously like pledging alliegance to the fuhrer.

2020 GOP platform.jpg

arty dogma is Comrade Putin‘s personal affair and it’s none of our business, comrade

Are you saying it is stupid to state Trump is the Law and Order President?

Well, since the last Presidential candidate who ran on a such obviously racist trope was George Wallace.

And Trump’s rhetoric is right out of the Dixiecrats......

Back
Top Bottom