• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Platform

Trump’s platform:

Push racism
Cheat
Rely on stupid people to believe the crap spewed at the RNC this week.

What's almost as dumb, but not quite as dumb, are the Leftists blaming the commie riots on Trump. :lamo

Few things are dumber than writing “commie” in 2030.

It's stupid to blame any kung flu death on Trump.

And its wildly obtuse and cement headed not to realize that the lack of a federal response to COVID which DonDon is responsible for has in fact resulted in more death and destruction in the US than we should have suffered and are STILL suffering.

But lets have more of Dr Donnie and his miracle cures. That has really worked out now hasn't it.

And its wildly obtuse and cement headed not to realize that the lack of a federal response to COVID which DonDon is responsible for has in fact resulted in more death and destruction in the US than we should have suffered and are STILL suffering.

But lets have more of Dr Donnie and his miracle cures. That has really worked out now hasn't it.

What should the response have been? I bet you still can't post anything other than vague talking points...lol

What new things? How will he strengthen what he's done that's not outlined? Will he lie more than he did in the first four years? He's done a lot of lying!

One thing I do hope is we finally get to see his great, awesome, bestest ever health care plan of all time in the whole world! He's promised us this for four years and I guess is just waiting for the right time to let us know what this great plan looks like!

The problem is "who knew healthcare was so hard". :2bigcry:

Back
Top Bottom