• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

Kennedy has his brother investigate the Mafia. Did you know Trump can appoint a Special Council like Mueller other presidents have done it

So why didn’t he do it after he promoted his intent to put her in jail?

Does not mean he has the authority to put them in jail like he thought he could.

HE IS NOT putting them in JAIL. He is requesting DUE PROCESS of the LAW. Get it straight a Prosecution IS NOT a Judgement NOR is it a GUILTY Verdict. It is the Finality of a judgement for a suspected criminal act.

IF HRC and Comey ARE guilty of a crime FOUND THROUGH the Prosecution in which HRC and Comey's Defense is NOT enough to prove their innocence then they GO to JAIL. But to FORGO the WHOLE judicial process when there is an ACTUAL crime that was committed YET no adjudication to the Crime THAT... is a 2 tier justice system. PERIOD.

Well Mr & Mrs Khan whose son died in Astan, they have extra copies of the Constitution

Im sorry.... I have served with MANY Brothers and Sisters in arms..... the Kahns on my opinion do NOT necessarily represent the feeling of their SON that gave their LIVE. And USING their SON and the Gold Star Family mark as an opportunity to critisize the president is a blatant disrespect to not only the office of the POTUS, BUT to other Gold Star Families and POTENTIALLY the SON Whom Took an OATH to protect and defend the constitution. Secondly to Follow ALL orders given from above. WHOM the POTUS holds the highest rank of Commander In Chief.

Actually there is evidence it was used in the Carter Page FISA Warrant and the 3 renewal application as evidence why they needed to surveil Carter Page. All evidence must be verified BEFORE it is used for evidence to obtain a warrant to surveil an American citizen. They have email indicating they knew the dossier was unverified. They listed the fact that the DNC had funded it in an obscure footnote. They did not clearly tell the judge that one campaign had funded the opposition information in the dossier on the other campaign. They have emails that contain exculpatory evidence that the FBI?DOJ did not provide the judge. That is a fraud upon the court. That is the reason Rosenstein fought tooth and nail not to release the application to his bosses the intelligence committee.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/20/christopher-steele-hedges-russia-dossier-claims-ag/

That isn't evidence of what you're claiming.

Next.

Yawn. The claim is that by thinking of investigating/prosecuting Clinton, Trump is behaving like a tyrant; using his political power against political enemies.
Trump, of course, DIDNT do that. I guess we will find out if the Dems will.

He literally wanted it done at his whim and direction and didn't understand that that's not how it works.

Regardless, thanks for posting such a nice irrelevancy to what I stated.

That isn't evidence of what you're claiming.

Next.
I claimed the RNC and Clinton paid for intel from Russian spies. Someone getting intel from the inside of the Kremlin is a Russian spy. You lose. :lol:

While Mr. Steele stated matter-of-factly in his dossier that collusion between Mr. Trump and the Russian government took place, he called it only “possible” months later in court filings. While he confidently referred to “trusted” sources inside the Kremlin, in court he referred to the dossier’s “limited intelligence.”

From your own article:

And yet according to the very first paragraphs of the article "President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries" and "The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution."

So...we have a couple of choices to make here:

1: Those "two people familiar with the conversation" are lying their asses off.

2: Mr. McGahn is lying his ass off.

3: A NYTimes fake news hit piece which you fell for...after all, you even use the same talking point about Nixon.

Personally, I believe Mr. McGahn since he has far more to lose by lying than "two people familiar with...".

I don't doubt that Trump ran the possibility of ordering the Justice Department to prosecute Clinton and Comey by his lawyers. There is no evidence that Trump ignored his lawyers advice. McGahn et al can say with confidence
that Trump hasn't ordered anyone be investigated by an independent Justice Department. Does intent mean anything if you don't carry it out? Tweets and public statements surely give the idea that Trump wanted the justice Department to investigate Clinton and Comey.

I claimed the RNC and Clinton paid for intel from Russian spies. Someone getting intel from the inside of the Kremlin is a Russian spy. You lose. :lol:

Newp. You have yet to demosntrate that's the case.

Here were your claims: "Hillary paid for a fake dossier that has fake intelligence from Russian agents about fake prostitutes peeing on the mattress in Trumps hotel room. And the fake dossier was illegally to misrepresent the legal need for a surveillance warrant on Carter Page. And we know Comey, Yates, McCabe, Rosenstein all signed off on those warrant apps saying the Dossier was verified when it wasn't. They also did not include exculpatory evidence in the FISA application. "

Thus far, you have proven none of that.

You fail. Again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Russia_dossier#Research_funded_by_Democrats_produces_dossier

The second phase of opposition research was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, working through their attorney of record, Marc Elias of Perkins Coie.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/christopher-steele-tells-fbi-sources-trump-dossier-report-article-1.3433372

Former MI6 agent Christopher Steele authored the 35-page unsubstantiated report published online in January, which alleged that blackmail against Trump was being used by Kremlin officials in an election interference plot.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/

Mr Steele, the co-founder of London-based Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd, prepared a 35-page document that alleges the Kremlin colluded with Mr Trump’s presidential campaign and that the Russian security services have material that could be used to blackmail him, including an allegation that he paid prostitutes to defile a bed that had been slept in by Barack and Michelle Obama.

If Steele's sources weren't Russian spies why would they know what the Kremlin wanted to do?

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/417535-questions-grow-about-fbi-vetting-of-christopher-steeles-russia-expertise
During a December 2016 meeting, Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr recorded Simpson in written notes as saying that some people believed one of the allegations of collusion “but others disagree.”

More importantly, Simpson told Ohr that Steele’s main source wasn’t in Moscow but, rather, was a former Russian intelligence figure in Washington, the notes show.
]
Newp. You have yet to demosntrate that's the case.

Here were your claims: "Hillary paid for a fake dossier that has fake intelligence from Russian agents about fake prostitutes peeing on the mattress in Trumps hotel room. And the fake dossier was illegally to misrepresent the legal need for a surveillance warrant on Carter Page. And we know Comey, Yates, McCabe, Rosenstein all signed off on those warrant apps saying the Dossier was verified when it wasn't. They also did not include exculpatory evidence in the FISA application. "

Thus far, you have proven none of that.

You fail. Again.
:lamo Why don't you refute point by point my post 166 and link your sources. If you don't then everyone reading this will know you can't do it. So go ahead and spin.

Last edited:
People dying in Benghazi was propaganda? Interesting.

People actually died, but the whole thing was politically exploited and used as an attack on certain public figures.

:lamo Why don't you refute point by point my post 166 and link your sources. If you don't then everyone reading this will know you can't do it. So go ahead and spin.

LOL! It's up to YOU to prove the claims YOU made.

Thus far, by failing to do so, you essentially admitted that your claims were lies.

Thanks for doing that.

LOL! It's up to YOU to prove the claims YOU made.

Thus far, by failing to do so, you essentially admitted that your claims were lies.

Thanks for doing that.
I knew you would try to squirm your way out. :lamo

I proved them it up to you to disprove them LINK YOUR EVIDENCE

What ‘Verify’ Means
Consider this: The representation that the FBI’s verification procedures include sending the application to “appropriate field offices” is standard in FISA warrant applications. It is done because the FBI’s Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG) mandates that the bureau “ensure that information appearing in a FISA application that is presented to the [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] has been thoroughly vetted and confirmed.”.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/carter-page-fisa-applications-fbi-steele-dossier/

Last edited:
LOL! By claiming that you proved them, you lied.

I knew you'd tuck your tail and run.
I here I linked my evidence you didn't because you can't. I told everyone you couldn't do it andy you didn't....you lose :lamo

He literally wanted it done at his whim and direction and didn't understand that that's not how it works.

Regardless, thanks for posting such a nice irrelevancy to what I stated.

There was literally no investigation ordered. There is not even a molehill here to claim is actually a mountain.

er uh, where were you guys when we had 8 Benghazi investigations because of a documented lie from one person "too cowardly to come forward" said President Obama issued stand down orders?

Yeah, because what happened in Benghazi and Trump shooting off his mouth are so comparable. :roll:

Benghazi was nothing but propaganda peddled by Fox. Just like the death panel meme and the caravan coverage, many right wingers were near hysterics, freaking out we don't have a boarder and are being invaded, etc. All of that stuff is propaganda.

But Trump shooting his mouth off is real.

People dying in Benghazi was propaganda? Interesting.

No, the breathless, head-up-the-ass Kabuki theater from the GOP that this was from treasonous, nefarious democratic coverup/conspiracy was propaganda.

Several republicans even publicly admitted that the investigations were to politically damage Clinton.

People actually died, but the whole thing was politically exploited and used as an attack on certain public figures.

Right. People (plural) died. No comparison to someone shooting their mouth off. Which was my point.

Note: Lately, it's necessary to include the entire conversation that I'm commenting on just so my posts aren't twisting into meaning something they are not.

Yeah, because what happened in Benghazi and Trump shooting off his mouth are so comparable. :roll:

sorry Hol, you understood my point about "unnamed sources". Why is engaging in an honest and intelligent discussion so disliked by conservatives.

Right. People (plural) died. No comparison to someone shooting their mouth off. Which was my point.

er uh Hol, I brought up Benghazi to show conservatives don't have a problem with unnamed sources thus proving what hypocrites conservatives are. That point doesn't go away just because you feign concern about Benghazi.

Last edited:
Trump could have implemented changes to make the DOJ more independent, unbiased and fair and after that just let them do their jobs. If he believed Hillary was guilty, the DOJ was corrupt and also believed in rule of law.

He and the Republican controlled congress could also have implemented new laws to make it completely illegal to use personal emails for governmental business. If they truly was concerned about the issue.

Instead his goal seem only to be go after his perceived enemies with all means. While he for example didn’t care that his daughter used personal emails for government business.

Trump have also appointed an acting attorney general that have supported Trump by attacking the Mueller investigation. Matt Whitaker have also been involved in a lot of shady businesses, like the World Patent Marketing scam.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/matthew-whitaker-world-patent-marketing

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/us/politics/president-trump-justice-department.html

The man who would be King. Reminds one of Nixon
The President trying to use DOJ to go after his political enemies

Now I eagerly await Trump supporters spin on this.

Prophecy fulfilled.

I heard a round table discussion over 9 years ago on some TV show discussing who might give a presidential run in the next decade.
Trump's name came up.
They had universally decided Trump would not do well because he is a billionaire and used to people jumping when he snapped his fingers.
As Prez, he would have to work with people and compromise to get things done.
That is the nature of politics.
They all agreed, even if he sat in the oval office, he would have troubles because he does not know how to compromise.

Prophecy fulfilled.

but....(my spin on this)...but, even all of those seven panel members could not predict all the rabid hate some have for those citizens who merely did not vote for Hillary.
2016 was the very first time I was personally & physically attacked for voting my choice in an election.
...and the attacks still continue from those who feel a right and obligation to destroy anyone who did not vote the way they did.
I must say, this was the very first time I have seen this.
Their TDS can not separate me for the candidate. We are both hated equally.
This is an entirely new mindset I have not seen before.

I have no hate for them, but they have truckloads of it for me, just because i did not vote the way they wanted me to.
This is something new and tells me they hate the way our government works in the election process and want to personalize it with anyone they meet who does not think the way they do.
Though it has been that same process for decades.

Last edited:
Prophecy fulfilled.

I heard a round table discussion over 9 years ago on some TV show discussing who might give a presidential run in the next decade.
Trump's name came up.
They had universally decided Trump would not do well because he is a billionaire and used to people jumping when he snapped his fingers.
As Prez, he would have to work with people and compromise to get things done.
That is the nature of politics.
They all agreed, even if he sat in the oval office, he would have troubles because he does not know how to compromise.

Prophecy fulfilled.

but....(my spin on this)...but, even all of those seven panel members could not predict all the rabid hate some have for those citizens who merely did not vote for Hillary.
2016 was the very first time I was personally & physically attacked for voting my choice in an election.
...and the attacks still continue from those who feel a right and obligation to destroy anyone who did not vote the way they did.
I must say, this was the very first time I have seen this.
Their TDS can not separate me for the candidate. We are both hated equally.
This is an entirely new mindset I have not seen before.

I have no hate for them, but they have truckloads of it for me, just because i did not vote the way they wanted me to.
This is something new and tells me they hate the way our government works in the election process and want to personalize it with anyone they meet who does not think the way they do.
Though it has been that same process for decades.

No hate here. Thing is many Trump supporters confuse hate with utter disgust may have towards Trump, his campaign rhetoric and Presidency.

No hate here. Thing is many Trump supporters confuse hate with utter disgust may have towards Trump, his campaign rhetoric and Presidency.

Thank you. I have no hate toward you either.
We both understand no two people think alike.
Few do. We only have brief moments of agreement.

No, I am talking about the guy to tried to beat me up in the parking lot as i was going to my truck after work.

I am talking about the member here who said I did not deserve even simple civility and was a threat to her children because of who i voted for.
I, personally, was a threat to her children because i did not vote for Hillary.
I was also told I was a disgrace to my uniform because I voted for Trump.
I was told all kinds of other things here because i voted for Trump.

Yet, i also said i am not...NOT...a Trump supporter. I actually do not like him much.
Matters not. their hate driven minds can only see me as pure evil, and nothing more.

...and here I though I was kind of a likeable guy.

I always try and find a common thread with people went i can.
There is always something.

Note: Lately, it's necessary to include the entire conversation that I'm commenting on just so my posts aren't twisting into meaning something they are not.

No one here has claimed that no one died. It's irrelevant to what I stated.

There was literally no investigation ordered. There is not even a molehill here to claim is actually a mountain.

Irrelevant to the fact that he wanted one started and had to be talked down and out of his rank, pathological stupidity, thinking he could just order one on a whim.

I here I linked my evidence you didn't because you can't. I told everyone you couldn't do it andy you didn't....you lose :lamo

No, you didn't. You merely brayed out a claim and ran away from the fact that you admitted we are, in fact, a democratic republic. You've never offered any evidence that we are purely a 'federated republic'.

Please stop losing so much. It's getting boring.

Back
Top Bottom