• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

HE IS NOT putting them in JAIL. He is requesting DUE PROCESS of the LAW. Get it straight a Prosecution IS NOT a Judgement NOR is it a GUILTY Verdict. It is the Finality of a judgement for a suspected criminal act.

IF HRC and Comey ARE guilty of a crime FOUND THROUGH the Prosecution in which HRC and Comey's Defense is NOT enough to prove their innocence then they GO to JAIL. But to FORGO the WHOLE judicial process when there is an ACTUAL crime that was committed YET no adjudication to the Crime THAT... is a 2 tier justice system. PERIOD.

Im sorry.... I have served with MANY Brothers and Sisters in arms..... the Kahns on my opinion do NOT necessarily represent the feeling of their SON that gave their LIVE. And USING their SON and the Gold Star Family mark as an opportunity to critisize the president is a blatant disrespect to not only the office of the POTUS, BUT to other Gold Star Families and POTENTIALLY the SON Whom Took an OATH to protect and defend the constitution. Secondly to Follow ALL orders given from above. WHOM the POTUS holds the highest rank of Commander In Chief.

So you were ok with Trump trashing the Kahns and John McCain? They aren't conservative enough for you or something???

Prophecy fulfilled.

I heard a round table discussion over 9 years ago on some TV show discussing who might give a presidential run in the next decade.
Trump's name came up.
They had universally decided Trump would not do well because he is a billionaire and used to people jumping when he snapped his fingers.
As Prez, he would have to work with people and compromise to get things done.
That is the nature of politics.
They all agreed, even if he sat in the oval office, he would have troubles because he does not know how to compromise.

Prophecy fulfilled.

but....(my spin on this)...but, even all of those seven panel members could not predict all the rabid hate some have for those citizens who merely did not vote for Hillary.
2016 was the very first time I was personally & physically attacked for voting my choice in an election.
...and the attacks still continue from those who feel a right and obligation to destroy anyone who did not vote the way they did.
I must say, this was the very first time I have seen this.
Their TDS can not separate me for the candidate. We are both hated equally.
This is an entirely new mindset I have not seen before.

I have no hate for them, but they have truckloads of it for me, just because i did not vote the way they wanted me to.
This is something new and tells me they hate the way our government works in the election process and want to personalize it with anyone they meet who does not think the way they do.
Though it has been that same process for decades.

Isn't that a tad hypocritical?? Don't you do exactly the same thing??

Stop blabbering MSM talking points, what has Trump did that makes him a dictator, was it that prison reform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW nice. Stop blabbering the conspiracy theory BS.

Really??? Did you forget the Saturday night massacre?? Wasn't that trying to impede the investigation?? Or are we calling it something different now??

The Saturday Night Massacre wasn't an investigation. Please try reading with a bit more comprehension.

What??? Demanding that someone that multiple investigations that found that there was insufficient evidence to justify the bringing of criminal charges be prosecuted anyway. Is not due process. That's presumption of guilt. It's also political intimidation and really an actual witch hunt.

SIR, FBI DOES NOT MAKE CONCLUSION they provide the EVIDENCE. ONLY THE COURT OF LAW justifies. GUILT..

There is ENOUGH evidence for criminal charges. IT does NOT mean they are guilty they go to COURT to settle if the evidence is enough.

FBI DOES NOT MAKE CONCLUSION. SAME Exact reason why Kavanaugh is ON THE Supreme Court NO matter HOW MUCH evidence FBI found it needs to go to TRIAL for it to be a GUILTY charge.

THE AG Stated they would take the FBI Recommendation do YOU NOT SEE THE conflict of THIS. FBI DOES NOT dictate if a criminal charge is MET, it is the AG's JOB to do so. SHE CHOSE NOT to make that decision. ...

If that is the Case. If someone Robbed a bank, the Judge say I want to see evidence. Well door was broken, money was gone... Well thats not enough so I want prosecute? Do you NOT see this issue?

1. LOL! Department policy is the same as saying workplace or company policy. Yes if you violate the policies of your employer you are subject to being sanctioned or penalized for it. Such as suspension, demotion, censure, termination, etc. Not criminal charges or sanctions.

2. I didn't tell you specifically to shut up and thank you for service but it really doesn't mean anything as far this conversation is concerned.

3. Multiple people besides just Lynch and Comey throughout the multiple levels of the FBI and DOJ that have conducted and overseen the investigation reached those conclusions as well.

4 a,b, and c. All those thing were addressed in the Inspector General's report. And while Inspector General was not pleased with Comey bucking DOJ standard practices by announcing the determination and Lynch's semi-recusal in deferring to the Director and the presence of Ms Mills. The IG also made the determination that none of those had unduly influenced or impacted the decisions made in the course of the investigation and he set out some recommendations for policy or practices reinforcement and or modifications to them. Th IG was also critical of Mr Comey's unorthodox statement explaining why charges were not brought forward saying that in doing so the rights of Ms Clinton were negatively impacted. Sessions misstated the nature of contacts with Russians to a US Senator and he played a prominent role in the Trump campaign which the special counsel is charged with investigating. His recusal was proper.

And finally yes Ivanka finds herself in a similar fix of using a private email account and your last paragraph is too stupid to be deserving of any further comment. Just simply refer back to #2.

First off Thanks! BTW Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! Wishing you a wonderful Turkey Dinner( If you are having one) With the ones you want to be with! LOL

OK To the fun stuff

1) Common Department policy is not stuff like you cannot take stapler home. First of CAN a Secretary of State have a PRIVATE unsecured un-monitored server? YES or NO
2) Are you ALLOWED to Transmit Classified Material over a public network or a NON .GOV account YES or NO?
3) Department policy say you can smoke Marijuana on the Job... Federally Marijuana is a banned substance there will be charges after being found to VIOLATE department policies.
4) THIS IS NOT Walmart or McDonalds, this is "SECRETARY OF STATE", 40+ years in the Political Realm, First Lady of Arkansas, First lady of the US, Senator for NY, Negligence is likely NOT a definable defense. SO IF it ACTUALLY WENT TO COURT. to be adjudicated the burden would be greater on her.

5) Thanks again! MY service was just to edify that handling of Classified material regardless a Private, Sergeant, Secretary of State SHOULD BE the same....and be punished equally. PERIOD. DID She have and transmit classified material ON an unsecured network YES OR NO just answer the question directly.

DUE Process, Clinton got a whole investigation blah blah blah and they ended up NOT charging her with ANYTHING. Yet they Demonize Ivanka and we dont know the details AT ALL. Just that she used a private account. Hypocritical much?

Other than that.... Again Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Regardless how we feel about politics you are still a human being a US Citizen ( I think?) and deserve that respects! Take care and enjoy your time with your loved ones!

Hillary was investigated 9 times - you just don't like the damn answer.

WITH OUT due process of a court.

Answer the direct question

1) Was there a private unsecured UN monitored server within HRC control YES OR NO
2) Was there Classified Material that was TRANSFERRED over that server YES OR NO

These 2 things alone are MORE than enough to GO to a court and be ajudicated. Its up to the Prosecution to bring forth the evidence and the defense to prove that either it was negligent or was NOT true at all. THAT IS DUE PROCESS. SAME DAMN thing with Kavanaugh. He was investigated by the FBI 7 times, BUT because there was NO criminal Filing it NEVER went to the courts to make a decision. THE ACCUSED refused to take it to COURT.

HRC. the HIGHEST JUDGE refused to SEE it in court. THAT IS NOT Their decision they are supposed to take the charges and adjudicate it NOT decide if they want to our NOT. THAT IS BULL CRAP PERIOD.

So you were ok with Trump trashing the Kahns and John McCain? They aren't conservative enough for you or something???

NO I do NOT agree with Trump trashing the Kahns, BUT they went on National TV. You put up you take what you get.

McCain, Just because he was a Veteran, HAD his unique life in place, does NOT mean he is absolved from any criticism PERIOD. IF he is WILLING to criticize someone, he should be prepared to TAKE the same back.

Trump LACKS Class... I agree.... But you giveth.... you taketh........ So its on him to own that. BUT from my perspective I am even MORE discussed with the Kahns personally as if I could ask the SON.... RIGHT now. If he actually supports what his parents did.... its a 50/50 chance it could go either way........So using his their son's death as a platform is a little disgusting in my book more so TO disrespect the OFFICE of the PRESIDENT.

NO I do NOT agree with Trump trashing the Kahns, BUT they went on National TV. You put up you take what you get.

McCain, Just because he was a Veteran, HAD his unique life in place, does NOT mean he is absolved from any criticism PERIOD. IF he is WILLING to criticize someone, he should be prepared to TAKE the same back.

Trump LACKS Class... I agree.... But you giveth.... you taketh........ So its on him to own that. BUT from my perspective I am even MORE discussed with the Kahns personally as if I could ask the SON.... RIGHT now. If he actually supports what his parents did.... its a 50/50 chance it could go either way........So using his their son's death as a platform is a little disgusting in my book more so TO disrespect the OFFICE of the PRESIDENT.

Trump violated the taboo put in place by the Victim Culture Promoters that nothing negative is ever to be said about those who have successfully gotten themselves identified as victims.

Good for him.

Well actually he doesn't believe that at all. It should apply to nearly everyone BUT him.
There is that distinction.
Hillary had classified documents on her private server. That is a know FACT. Hillary destroyed emails that were subpoenaed. That is a known crime. Comey leaked classified documents to a profess to leak to the press. That is a crime. Emails that ended up on a computer owned by a pedophile pervert. That is a misuse of his office and obstruction of justices. Another crime. What crime has Trump done? {That's not a rhetorical question.}

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom