• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to be reinstated in late April

I love the logic gymnastics employed by this guy trying to explain how 'civil power' will by restored by the military.
The guys obviously never read the constitution, or he just can't comprehend it.

Cool! If Trump will be back in office, we'll again have a leader who will talk to us and answer questions;)
And, he'll let reporters near the southern border and let ICE talk to those reporters.
I would much rather hear nothing than constant lies. Trump is a moron. He lies for his own self interest and could not care less about you or me.

Trump was no leader. He was a loser.

This is the new date for idiot conspiracy theorists. It's kind of fun watching these moron's hopes getting dashed time after time. What a bunch of Democracy and America hating assholes.

Who keep posting this garabge?
The left seems to be the ones keeping
this crap rolling around?

We can't help it if the right gives such good material. If you don't like it, go after the source. Tell these wing nuts who make the videos that Biden won the election and they should get over it.

Not until they stop triggering y'all.
Remarking on someone’s idiocy and obsession is hardly being “triggered”. It’s actually a gentle suggestion to move on. Or, maybe just pointing out the LW “look --- squirrel” tactic to change the discussion away from the monsterous FUBAR of the Biden administration, isn’t working.

We're just trying to keep people from forgetting what a bunch of morons support Trump. Memories fade quickly in politics.

Remarking on someone’s idiocy and obsession is hardly being “triggered”. It’s actually a gentle suggestion to move on. Or, maybe just pointing out the LW “look --- squirrel” tactic to change the discussion away from the monsterous FUBAR of the Biden administration, isn’t working.
A minion says what?

This is the new date for idiot conspiracy theorists. It's kind of fun watching these moron's hopes getting dashed time after time. What a bunch of Democracy and America hating assholes.

This is becoming the new "Jesus is coming back on this specific date that keeps getting pushed back" quackery.

Moscow & Beijing have not given up, they still want Trump / his family members / his flatterers to grab power.

The left isn't the ones saying Trump will be in power again in April. That would be your ilk that is saying that and needs to move on. Trump lost. Maybe you can help them since they are your brethren.

Imagine this idiot was your dad or husband...

I love the logic gymnastics employed by this guy trying to explain how 'civil power' will by restored by the military.
I was going to comment on this too... LOL.

Thirteen hours left to go.
When should we expect THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?

It's 4.30.21.

Did I miss it?

Oh so now Biden is dead and Trump is really in the WH?

And Republicans wonder why people laugh at them...

Back
Top Bottom