• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to be reinstated in late April

Trump to be reinstated in late April

That would make it our very own variant version of the coronavirus. :eek:

Cool! If Trump will be back in office, we'll again have a leader who will talk to us and answer questions;)
And, he'll let reporters near the southern border and let ICE talk to those reporters.

Cool! If Trump will be back in office, we'll again have a leader who will talk to us and answer questions;)
And, he'll let reporters near the southern border and let ICE talk to those reporters.
Good thing for you this is already in the conspiracy theory section of the site.

Good thing for you this is already in the conspiracy theory section of the site.
Lol, I knew nothing about this April plan. It took a liberal on DP to fill me in and bring me up to date. Likely a TDS type who just can't get the former president off his mind;)

This is the new date for idiot conspiracy theorists. It's kind of fun watching these moron's hopes getting dashed time after time. What a bunch of Democracy and America hating assholes.

At this point, they're not even waiting 'til the end of the month for their next prediction.

Putin wants Trump back as Czar of AmeriKKKa a Russian Colony

Lol, I knew nothing about this April plan. It took a liberal on DP to fill me in and bring me up to date. Likely a TDS type who just can't get the former president off his mind;)
Knowing nothing seems to be a regular fall-back excuse for GOPers anymore.

They should just go full nutter and claim that he has already been installed as president in a secret ceremony. That seems like the obvious next step.
My favorite theory is that Trump is president right now. He's just wearing a "Biden suit". It's actually a digital special effect. The masses only see the president on camera. They just digitally insert Biden's image over Trump. The whole government and press are in on it. They all agree it keeps the peace. Meanwhile Biden and Harris and Hillary are all on trial at Gitmo. 😁

We'll see how much his faith in "watch what the lord does" is worth when yet another prediction (like the incessant, annual, 'Second Coming' event that has been predicted for 2021 years), gets flushed down the porcelain trombone.

The only possibility of removing Biden from office is with guns and bullets. Any sort of revolution or anything that can be loosely termed as a revolution will not succeed.

But gun(s) and bullets have already shown Americans a successful government coup against a sitting president.

Can we use this thread as a vehicle for careful consideration of where the Trump agenda could lead America? I would personally be interested in how it could lead to world war?

That being in the entertaining of the idea that America could cease to exist as a democracy and so America under a fascist regime would be an opportunity for America to flex it's military muscle.
(at least beginning with non-nuclear armed foes.)

It's always better to imagine the worst possible than to look back at the worst results that weren't considered as possible.

Things have become so boring.

Biden delivered. Ho Hum.:sleep:
he's just an adult who is aggressively fighting a pandemic and not being a baby.

pretty much what you'd expect from a US President.

This is the new date for idiot conspiracy theorists. It's kind of fun watching these moron's hopes getting dashed time after time. What a bunch of Democracy and America hating assholes.

Well I do declare, this man has lost his marbles.

Funny! :)

where is MyCroft?

i-dont-always-read-something-mind-numbingly-stupid-but-when-24921751.png

He must believe he is in Myanmar.

Question: will these “sky is falling, sky is failing; continual white supremacist rising threads ever end? :eek:

Lets move on, why don't we?

Back
Top Bottom