• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump rally in Georgia

Obama destabilized 2 countries while moronic liberals rejoiced about the Aarab Spring .......................saying that this is what Democracy looks like.

Well, Arabs in 23 Arab states destabilized their own countries. That was the entire point of invading Iraq in 2003. You conservatives chose to forget all about the Bush Doctrine so that you could play your games against Obama.

The entire point behind Iraq was to spark democracy in the region. But just seven years later, when 23 Arab states rose up and demanded socioeconomic reform and democracy, where was America? Where were you and your fellow conservative who cheered me into Iraq? You were all too busy playing your partisan games to give a **** about any troop that had died in Iraq to support the Bush Doctrine. Don't pretend to care now.

And that is what the birth of democracy looks like. The NeoCon agenda, which declares that simply invading Iraq would create ready-made Democracies in the Middle East, was always impractical and very wrong. Were you just not smart enough to get out from under the propaganda? Our own history, and that of the French, prove this:

- We had to fight a bloody civil war sixty-years after our Revolution to realize the Declaration. And still it would take another century before we guaranteed citizen equality for all, during which time we great domestic violence.

- The French immediately launched into a campaign of terror after their Revolution; and within a couple decades elected an Emperor. It would take them a whole century to get democracy right.

Now, do yourself a favor and read a few books on revolutions and national protests across Eastern Europe and the Middle East. They are wrought with violence. But just weeks into the Arab Spring you conservatives and liberals all joined hands, dismissed all that American troop blood that brought it about, and declared failure.

Obama droned wedding parties.

And? That matters to you? Cried a little did you?

But, did "Obama" do this? I suppose "Bush" tortured prisoners at Abu Ghraib too then, huh?

Obama spied on leaders of allied countries and got caught.

A program that was started under the Bush Administration. But, again, you choose to pretend to care about this? Or is this just, yet another, partisan whine?

Obama bombed 7 countries.

Versus invading one on a false pretense and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians? Obama did widen the drone program, started under Bush, to target terrorist cells. If Obama was a Republican, you would cheer for this. Funny how your enthusiasm to kill terrorists stopped the moment a Democrat entered the White House. You people cheered my kind into war to get those terrorist on your behalf, but when Obama dropped a bomb on terrorist cells you people all of a sudden turned "weak on terrorism."

Obama promised to end both wars during his first year in office, but thousands of Americans died under his tenure.

And you care? He ended Iraq and all you people did was bitch about it. The Arab Spring finally emerged and you people fell all over yourselves to declare our blood pointless just to defy Obama. So much for caring about dead troops.

Your cultist loyalty is noted.

Cultist? Well, that was retarded. Perhaps you should ask somebody more clear headed to read your ignorant post back to you. You note nothing, because you are clearly the partisan here. And after four years of blindly supporting Trump (where the term "cultist" belongs), your deflection is obvious. Proof? It's in your post:

- You blast Obama for not getting us out of Afghanistan, yet nothing about the last four years under Trump. Today, we are still in Afghanistan. In fact, out of the last twenty years, Republicans have had the White House for twelve of those. By all means, isolate the Democrat who inherited your Republican-made mess because your partisan slavery demands it of you.

- You blast Obama for any dead American as these wars went on, but have nothing for Bush, who is ultimately responsible for every single dead American in Iraq.

- You blast Obama for a wedding party blunder, yet have no problem with the Iraqi civilians as Bush hunted for "WMD" for years. How man y dead civilians in Iraq? Care? Oh, but a wedding party!

Pathetic. Don't mistake my disgust for what conservatives have turned themselves into, for being a loyalist of any kind. I'm just...not ****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

U.S. military forces were at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
If airstrikes and raids count as being at war then wouldn’t Trumps airstrikes and raids in Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen, Somalia count as well?

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.

Trump is good at talking to simplistic morons.

Come on trumpists eat your own! Do it! :D

Any integrity at all? First you lie and declare that Trump is "the first modern President who didn't get us into a war"....

Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.

...Then, after being corrected quite easily, you launch into how "U.S. military forces were at war for all eight years of Obama's tenure"...

U.S. military forces were at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

U.S. military forces have been at war for all of Trumps four years too. In fact, U.S. military forces had been at war for eight years prior to Obama inheriting the Republican mess. Bush, a two term President, not only started the two wars, but U.S. military forces were at war for over seven of his years. But Obama's continued hunt for terrorist cells is a problem for you? All it takes is an election for you to simply become "weak on terrorism?" And airstrikes and military raids had continued all over for the last four years under Trump's tenure. Didn't have a problem with any of that though, did you? But here comes Biden. Time to get back to having a problem with it, huh?

See how so beyond pathetic your partisan nonsense is? But, really, what do you care either way? Clearly, you don't. Again, it was Bush and your GOP that started both wars. Obama ended the Iraq war, abruptly, and the GOP chose to criticize him for it. How old are you that you don't understand this widely and internationally understood knowledge?

Last edited:
Here is the typical incel moron that infested the rally....

you are accusing me of being a Trumper, that is very cute. thanks for the laugh.

I actually like free and open societies, which is why I preferred Iran prior to 1979. Women were allowed to drive and walk around in normal clothing and even hold jobs. The Christian church I went to did not have to hide or meet in secret. Our landlord was allowed to socialize with us and invite us to his house for a Ramadan meal.

Pretty much all those things are gone in the Iran that you love and admire so much.
My grandfather on my mom’s side was stationed in Iran maintaining helicopters.

I thought we were deplorables. Make up your hive minds.

Were "deplorable" the worst that Trump's followers chose to be. By 2020, they had become national traitors too.

My grandfather on my mom’s side was stationed in Iran maintaining helicopters.

My father worked for Halliburton, we lived there 4.5 years.

Obama droned wedding parties.

- You blast Obama for a wedding party blunder, yet have no problem with the Iraqi civilians as Bush hunted for "WMD" for years. How man y dead civilians in Iraq? Care? Oh, but a wedding party!

Pathetic. Don't mistake my disgust for what conservatives have turned themselves into, for being a loyalist of any kind. I'm just...not ****ing stupid.

One of the best replies:

I just isolated a few sentences from MSgt's response to emphasize the Trump cultist's hypocrisy. RetiredUSN has the nerve of expressing his "concern" over the inflicted civilian deaths (by US drones) a few days after Trump pardoned the convicted Blackwater criminals who massacred more than a dozen Iraqi civilians.

One of the best replies:

I just isolated a few sentences from MSgt's response to emphasize the Trump cultist's hypocrisy. RetiredUSN has the nerve of expressing his "concern" over the inflicted civilian deaths (by US drones) a few days after Trump pardoned the convicted Blackwater criminals who massacred more than a dozen Iraqi civilians.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the conservatives that have betrayed the U.S. troop with their zeal to be ignorant for their shallow politics.

1) Democrats joined with Republicans to hammer at Afghanistan. No problem.

2) But when it came to Iraq, Democrats refused to see what pushing democracy throughout the greater Arab region served. Might as well spark it in the heartland where we wanted rid of a thorn anyway. Conservatives, incapable of arguing the program, relied on the shallow and foolish NeoCon agenda. Rumsfeld, eager to sell the Iraq war to skeptics, cheapened the effort and denied the military what it needed. And all the while, Republicans were sure to label any Democrat who disagreed as "weak on terrorism" and accused them of not "supporting the troop." Thus, Democrats, ever susceptible to being bullied, played ball by supporting the troop, but not the mission. Didn't really have a choice anyway.

3) In the 2008 election, Republicans were sure to declare that we can't put an end date on Iraq, because it would just "aid the terrorists." Obama promised to end the war in Iraq, using the dates already prescribed and set into motion by the Bush Administration. Clearly, even Bush wanted us out of Rumsfeld's mess.

4) The moment Obama was elected, Republicans turned on the whole thing. But they were highly critical of Obama when he prematurely yanked the troops out of Iraq. Not because it occurred at an important turning point when Mattis had finally managed to get the Sunni tribesmen and Malaki on the same page, but because they simply wanted to oppose the Democrat President. Still, with troops shifting all around in Iraq to prepare for retrograde, the 2010 Iraqi parliamentary election in March had just occurred without a hitch and was praised for it's security. All of the Middle East witnessed this. Nine months later, in December, the Arab Spring sparked off in Tunisia. 22 other Arab states quickly followed in the region-wide protest throughout 2011 for socioeconomic justice and democracy. THERE IT ****ING WAS! THAT'S WHAT IRAQ WAS ALL ABOUT! Arabs everywhere were fed up with their own conditions, under their won autocratic governments, and Iraq was serving as a possible example for them.

5) The Republican response? They opposed the measly amount that Obama requested to help these new democracies in the making. They were fine giving Israel a steady $3.1 billion in aid. But agreed to only $2.2 billion for twenty-three Arab states, while declaring that democracy in the Middle East will never happen. In the meantime, Islamist-friendly countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar poured money into organizations that were anti-Democratic to oppose democracy in these countries. They supported Islamists and extremists, who cannot survive under governments where people have voice, choice, and opportunity. Apparently, Qatar and the Sauds cared more about what our troops were doing than Republicans. But what's best for Israeli security? Never-ending cash or twenty-three democratic Arab neighbors? In 2003, the best thing for American security was democracy.

So much for supporting the troop. So much for what Republicans stand for. And for four years, while blindly supporting a military-denigrating draft-dodger who has a made an even further mess out of the Middle East, all they could do was criticize Obama for leaving Iraq, for bombing and killing our terrorist enemies in other countries, for launching the international mission to destroy IS. Always only to oppose. But no problem at all with those ongoing terrorist-striking, other country-bombing, and IS striking missions under the draft-dodger who thinks those who serve are "losers," while he unilaterally handed the greater region over to Russian, Turk, and Iranian influence with enthusiasm.

And the worst of this lot are the Veterans who chose to easily betray their uniforms and their service (some of who's service included those deserts) so that they could prove their loyalty to their partisan stupidity. Plenty of them have no problem with waving the treasonous Confederate war flag as their President attacks American democracy and his National Security Advisor calls upon sedition and the freezing of the Constitution. Plenty have no problem with Trump's defending of communist Russia against America and with his treason to ask a foreign government to interfere in our elections. Disgusts me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom