• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump rally in Georgia

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What an absolute disgrace.

A bunch of idiots cheering for this mega idiot, most of them not wearing masks.

Kelly Loeffler is as corrupt as they come.

They are a bunch of losers being led by the main loser who lost an election. This just makes me want to puke. 🤢

Ya' know, years ago, we never heard a bout a gathering of rednecks make national news.

Congrats USA.

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Do you mean for ratings? What he is doing is not good for this country. He is a national disgrace.

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.

Well, Obama didn't get us into a war. Bush did. Both in Afghanistan and Iraq. So...that was dumb. And it is conservatives who made sure to chastise Obama for getting America out of one of those. But, either way, this is supposed to matter to you? With your military-denigrating draft-dodger in the rear view mirror, all of a sudden it's time for the conservatives to pretend to respect and "support the troop" again? That ship has sailed.

Funny how you conservatives have become so desperate for a reason to kiss this man's ass that you have decided to pretend to be a modern iteration of yesterday's liberal anti-war pacifist.

Even funnier considering that it's the Republicans who are huge with throwing money towards the Defense industry as a rallying cry for its patriotism and how eager they were for my kind to invade Iraq. What was it they accused any Democrat who dared disagree? Oh, yes..."weak on terrorism."

Last edited:

It’ll take a while to fact-check that 90-minute insane shit show. What % of time was spent on the two senators 🆚 his own grievances?

They are a bunch of losers being led by the main loser who lost an election. This just makes me want to puke. 🤢
Reminds me of all the shitheads that tied up the freeway with their rolling rally as I was on my way home from a funeral and in NO mood to deal with those assholes. They lost, F their feelings.

Get better heroes.

Get better heroes.

Carter was president when Iran occupied our embassy in Tehran and held our people hostage. After a failed rescue mission Carter surrendered and refused to leave the White House. Gas lines were around the block to fill up your car and prices out the roof.

Carter was president when Iran occupied our embassy in Tehran and held our people hostage. After a failed rescue mission Carter surrendered and refused to leave the White House. Gas lines were around the block to fill up your car and prices out the roof.
Carter didn't want to use the military like every other president has. That alone makes him the best president ever.

I'm not going to bother deconstructing the falsehoods in your rant.

Can you find me 11,780 votes? Maybe recalculate it! Carter inherited the Shah from the 1950’s GOP. You forgot the 1973 gas lines.

I didn't watch it, had enough of the lying blowhard for the past 4+ years. Looking forward to silence from his stinkhole....if that's possible, maybe if he's in prison he won't be surrounded by microphones and cameras, just boyfriends.

Back
Top Bottom