• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump rally in Georgia

Trump is obviously insane. This rally is all about him and his loss, not the senators. Now it’s Dominion. And trashing Kemp. One lie after another.
Everything is about him, always has been, no surprise there. He don't give a **** about the senators, or any of the American people.

Trump is obviously insane. This rally is all about him and his loss, not the senators. Now it’s Dominion. And trashing Kemp. One lie after another.
This is what I expected of Trump.

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.
Don’t hold your breathe. Iran has increased uranium enrichment by 20% since Trump’s little anti Obama stunt there.

Was he being ironic, or just his normal ignorant self when he played "Fortunate Son" as background music? A song about rich men's kids draft dodging!

He actually said he doesn't have rallies for others, only himself!
Seriously?

Altho while campaigning in Erie, PA, in the cold, he stood there and complained that if he didnt need to be there to get re-elected, he'd never go there! And the idiots CHEERED that! 😄

Was he being ironic, or just his normal ignorant self when he played "Fortunate Son" as background music? A song about rich men's kids draft dodging!
Did he do that again? A couple months ago he had that played as he deplaned en route to an election rally.

these morons are causing this shit to drag on forever.
Heard there are some uniform requirements. Untrimmed beards, checkered flannel shirts, the US flag on everything from caps and shirts to tights and sports shoes. And the red Make America great again caps.

0a26cf690b90b4a735eeb991b9a08ede0e0bb250.jpg

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.

Oh he is "killing it" alright, right before your very eyes.

Dh4hC-LUwAEJf-A.jpg

As the cult cheers him on.

Presumably doesn't say anything but not one off the people that Swedish news interviewed on the rally was actually from Georgia. One couple was from Sweetwater in Tennessee one was from Knoxville, Tennessee and one from Chattanooga in Tennessee

The high-profile conversation from this weekend where Trump is trying to persuade Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find votes", had neither off them even heard off.

We are not very far from one with Iran. Give it 15 days before you count those unlatched chickens saying, “the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.”

Presumably doesn't say anything but not one off the people that Swedish news interviewed on the rally was actually from Georgia. One couple was from Sweetwater in Tennessee one was from Knoxville, Tennessee and one from Chattanooga in Tennessee

The high-profile conversation from this weekend where Trump is trying to persuade Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find votes", had neither off them even heard off.

“What phone call?”

“Fake news.”

Wait, I thought only idiots use teleprompters.

Reminds me of all the shitheads that tied up the freeway with their rolling rally as I was on my way home from a funeral and in NO mood to deal with those assholes. They lost, F their feelings.
Says the guy who just wrapped up a four year temper tantrum of his own. 😂

What an absolute disgrace.

A bunch of idiots cheering for this mega idiot, most of them not wearing masks.

Kelly Loeffler is as corrupt as they come.

They are a bunch of losers being led by the main loser who lost an election. This just makes me want to puke. 🤢

They are The Modern Day Outcome of "Confederacy Ideology"..... Acknowledge that point and fact, then its easier to understand the vile of this Trumpism.

I caught about two minutes of his “speech” where I heard him seemingly speaking about how the election was stolen from him. At that point I changed the channel, because I didn’t want to hear about pity poor him but how important it was to support the two senators. He may have said some great things about them and why it’s so important to vote for them. I’m sorry but I’m not gonna join his pity party.

Mike Pence on the other hand did deliver a great speech.

I do agree that Trump did a great job keeping us out of wars and a decent one trying to bring our troops home.

Maybe recalculate it! Carter inherited the Shah from the 1950’s GOP

and he let the Shah be removed from power (some say we even helped) which is still haunting us to this day.

Under the Shah Iran had moved out of 3rd world status to an industrialized nation.

Says the guy who just wrapped up a four year temper tantrum of his own. 😂
Oh Fletch, you just suck at trying to talk smack. And your cult leader lost...boo hoo.

and he let the Shah be removed from power (some say we even helped) which is still haunting us to this day.

Under the Shah Iran had moved out of 3rd world status to an industrialized nation.

Well I guess when some are looking for the bright spots of a brutal dictatorship that was installed by the US for the benefit of British Petroleum....

Well I guess when some are looking for the bright spots of a brutal dictatorship that was installed by the US for the benefit of British Petroleum....

by the time he was driven out he was no longer really brutal at all, that was part of the reason the revolution worked. Women were given all the rights of men, which was also used against him.

His son was educated in the west and would have been a good successor and brought stability to the region, instead of what we have now.

But the Shah was being too friendly with the USSR and we could not allow that to happen, thus we either allowed, or help with, his removal.

No, using a teleprompter isn't rare for him, staying on the teleprompter text is impossible for him.

Um, you forgot that real PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA never got us into a war.

Of Course ersatz president Donald Trump DID NOT END THE AFGHANISTAN WAR as he promised he would do.

In fact ersatz president Trump sent more troops to the middle east and escalated military actions there.

by the time he was driven out he was no longer really brutal at all, that was part of the reason the revolution worked. Women were given all the rights of men, which was also used against him.

His son was educated in the west and would have been a good successor and brought stability to the region, instead of what we have now.

But the Shah was being too friendly with the USSR and we could not allow that to happen, thus we either allowed, or help with, his removal.

Oh... he wasn't that brutal anymore. Well there is a bright spot.

For shame the US and the UK would have allowed the Iranians to control their own resources and choose their own path in the 50's

Oh... he wasn't that brutal anymore. Well there is a bright spot.

I was living there until about 6 months prior to the Shah being forced out. It was a free and open society, which is what did him in

For shame the US and the UK would have allowed the Iranians to control their own resources and choose their own path in the 50's

We should have, but we did not. Then we made it worse in the 70s.

I was living there until about 6 months prior to the Shah being forced out. It was a free and open society, which is what did him in

We should have, but we did not. Then we made it worse in the 70s.

Yep... we screwed the place up. Better to let countries screw themselves up.

Back
Top Bottom