• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump rally in Georgia

Carter was president when Iran occupied our embassy in Tehran and held our people hostage. After a failed rescue mission Carter surrendered and refused to leave the White House. Gas lines were around the block to fill up your car and prices out the roof.
are you saying that Carter didn't get us into a war?

just wondering because you're posting a lot of lies in this thread (not unlike your political girlfriend at his rallies).

You guys just don't let up with the b.s. Obama did not get us into a war. Neither did Clinton.
And of course, Trump considers himself a a wartime President and he really sucked at his handling if the Pandemic was and is atrocious.

His primary true victory was going along with Operation Warp Speed. But we could have saved our economy, thousands of lives, and our healthcare system if he went along with the expert on so many other levels (see the Pandemic Playbook)

I was living there until about 6 months prior to the Shah being forced out. It was a free and open society, which is what did him in

We should have, but we did not. Then we made it worse in the 70s.

I can understand why you dislike free and open societies when you love murderous dictatorship. Very Trumpish.

I can understand why you dislike free and open societies when you love murderous dictatorship. Very Trumpish.

you are accusing me of being a Trumper, that is very cute. thanks for the laugh.

I actually like free and open societies, which is why I preferred Iran prior to 1979. Women were allowed to drive and walk around in normal clothing and even hold jobs. The Christian church I went to did not have to hide or meet in secret. Our landlord was allowed to socialize with us and invite us to his house for a Ramadan meal.

Pretty much all those things are gone in the Iran that you love and admire so much.

I love how the moron called Kelly "Karen."

What an absolute disgrace.

A bunch of idiots cheering for this mega idiot, most of them not wearing masks.

Kelly Loeffler is as corrupt as they come.

They are a bunch of losers being led by the main loser who lost an election. This just makes me want to puke. 🤢

Trump is crossing into a very dangerous territory - he's becoming boring.

I could only stomach a bit of the Georgia drivel, did the pandemic come up at all?

Oh Fletch, you just suck at trying to talk smack. And your cult leader lost...boo hoo.
The truth aint smack beefie. Plus, having been a sore loser for the past 4 years, its not surprising that you would be an equally poor winner

The truth aint smack beefie. Plus, having been a sore loser for the past 4 years, its not surprising that you would be an equally poor winner
Fletch has a sad....awwwww

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.
Trump has used a teleprompter much more than "rare for him". You know how I can tell when he's not using one? He makes some sense when reading script. Once off script, he's a moron on crack.

I couldn't believe that GW Bush didn't make your grade of a "modern president". One who did send us to a lie war.

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Edit: Just noticed he's using a teleprompter, rare for him. Farewell to the first modern president who didn't get us into a war.
What war did Obama get us into?

Wait, I thought only idiots use teleprompters.

No. Only idiots completely rely on teleprompters. You know who I'm talking about and it's not Biden. He's too far gone already to even read one.

What war did Obama get us into?

U.S. military forces were at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

Watching his speech now and he's killing it. I don't mean literally killing it I mean he's doing a great job. I don't want anyone reporting me for inciting violence.

Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton nor Obama got us into any wars either. So, its not as big of an accomplishment as you make it out to be. Now technically, Clinton had us involved in the Bosnian conflict and Obama in Libya. Neither one of those were new wars and they were each of modest duration, but I suppose I will give you that each put troops in harms way..... so, Nixon, Ford and Carter.

Moreover, things are tense with Iran and Trump fundamentally punted on Korea while allowing them to further develop their nuclear capabilities. I not certain would be so quick to put a feather in Trump's cap on this one.

Last edited:
Im not sad at all, but there is no reason for you to start being right about things now is there.
You going to put on your big scary protester pants and join the protests?

LOL

Well, Obama didn't get us into a war. Bush did. Both in Afghanistan and Iraq. So...that was dumb. And it is conservatives who made sure to chastise Obama for getting America out of one of those. But, either way, this is supposed to matter to you? With your military-denigrating draft-dodger in the rear view mirror, all of a sudden it's time for the conservatives to pretend to respect and "support the troop" again? That ship has sailed.

Funny how you conservatives have become so desperate for a reason to kiss this man's ass that you have decided to pretend to be a modern iteration of yesterday's liberal anti-war pacifist.

Even funnier considering that it's the Republicans who are huge with throwing money towards the Defense industry as a rallying cry for its patriotism and how eager they were for my kind to invade Iraq. What was it they accused any Democrat who dared disagree? Oh, yes..."weak on terrorism."

Obama destabilized 2 countries while moronic liberals rejoiced about the Aarab Spring .......................saying that this is what Democracy looks like.

Obama droned wedding parties.

Obama spied on leaders of allied countries and got caught.

Obama bombed 7 countries.

Obama promised to end both wars during his first year in office, but thousands of Americans died under his tenure.

Your cultist loyalty is noted.

You going to put on your big scary protester pants and join the protests?

LOL
Ive never been to a protest. So once again you dont know wtf you are talking about. But that said, when did you ever criticize liberal protests? You know, the kind of childish, destructive mobs that have been stomping their feet for the past 4 years.

Ive never been to a protest. So once again you dont know wtf you are talking about. But that said, when did you ever criticize liberal protests? You know, the kind of childish, destructive mobs that have been stomping their feet for the past 4 years.

You might have wanted to hold that thought for about 36 hours...............

You love your dictators, how sad for you....

Back
Top Bottom