• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump makes video honoring fatally shot Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt

"There are zero principled con-servatives in America who are not trump supporters.".................... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪
Closer to "there are zero principled conservatives in America"
lol

Yes, your video does not show anyone talking about hanging anyone inside the walls of the Capitol building which is what I said

Does it matter where they said it?

Its amazing how the Right will cling to hyperbole to fuel there hatred of fellow American.
And now.....they are being told by the fat former guy to not vote in '22 or '24.......I can go along with them on that.

George Will and Bill Kristal are not conservatives. They’re war hawks who join with whoever will bring death and war crimes abroad for their desires.

They almost never talk about domestic issues unless it’s to talk about enriching giant conglomerates at the expense of workers
1634222452067.jpeg

Not according to folks like Ghandi and King.
both of which are dead.
“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“In spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace.” MLK
we have countless centuries of violence bringing about peace. I gave you a very simple local example, which was the 1/6 seditious riot.
Btw, how did the bolded statement above work out for us in Vietnam and Afghanistan? :unsure:
We didn't use the appropriate level of force. I object to the invasion of both of those countries by the way, as neither nation attacked us. We were the actual aggressors in this situation, to which their use of force stopped us. So, you have proven my point.

Yes, your video does not show anyone talking about hanging anyone inside the walls of the Capitol building which is what I said

It isn’t hard to find video of your mob yelling “hang Mike Pence”

Trying to deny that happened is dishonest, disloyal and disgusting.

George Will and Bill Kristal are not conservatives. They’re war hawks who join with whoever will bring death and war crimes abroad for their desires.

They almost never talk about domestic issues unless it’s to talk about enriching giant conglomerates at the expense of workers
Sounds conservative to me.
Not according to folks like Ghandi and King.

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“In spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace.” MLK

Btw, how did the bolded statement above work out for us in Vietnam and Afghanistan? :unsure:
US was the aggressor in both examples.

It isn’t hard to find video of your mob yelling “hang Mike Pence”

Trying to deny that happened is dishonest, disloyal and disgusting.
I believe a word game is in progress, no one said "hang Mike Pence inside the capital building", no location was mentioned as to where the lynching was to happen..

There is zero principled conservatives in America who are not Trump supporters.

Of course its the other conservatives who aren't Trump who are fake and don't adhere to these "principles," while all not under Trump's spell see the following claimed "principles" contrasted with Trump's actual conduct:

Principle: We follow the constitution
Actual Conduct: refuse to follow the constitution as to how elections take place (with numerous trumper conservatives voting against certifying Biden's win based on imaginary "conflicting electors"), demand Pence refuse to accept certified state votes even though constitution says he must, and retain lawyers to craft ridiculous arguments to get around the constitution, all because Trump wanted it. And don't even get me started on all the other examples, such as denying Twitter its constitutional rights by arguing Trump's non-existent free speech right to be on Twitter, or denying businesses the right to choose how to best address the pandemic as applied to those businesses, and on and on and on.

Principle: We support the police
Actual conduct: make video in support of those attacking capitol police, because they liked Trump

Principle: Limited government power
Actual conduct: dictate women's reproductive choices, dictate social media company conduct, dictate how businesses handle pandemic and require them to accept patrons without vaccines or spread protection, and on and on and on. All because it's Trumpy nowadays.

Principle: we support law and order
Actual conduct: attempt insurrection, refuse to accept the law or outcome of a constitutionally valid election. Refuse to accept court decisions applying the law to the election, using lawyers who will willfully flaunt the law to the point of getting sanctioned for frivolous, bad faith litigation. Encourage individuals to not comply with laws passed regarding pandemic. Spend decades opposing the right to an abortion, despite the Supreme Court declaring it a constitutional right. Making any ridiculous argument possible to avoid the law, such as claiming Twitter is Congress violating Trump's free speech rights.

Principle: we hate fake news.
Actual conduct: we only give credence to fake "news". Just look at the reactions to the Arizona audit. Trumpers actually believe it proves he won, i.e. the fakest of fake "news."

The reality is people who view things objectively and who do not simply accept Trump's tortured views to promote their hero can all see how the "principled" conservatives don't give half a crap about any of those principles if their savior Trump tells them otherwise. The real problem for "conservatism" moving forward is there could not have been a better person than Trump to illustrate all those claimed "principles" only matter when they can be used to the detriment of groups they don't like.

Sounds conservative to me.

US was the aggressor in both examples.

Actually, Afghanistan was the result of the Taliban choosing to shelter and protect Bin Laden and his network. Calling the US “the aggressor” is inaccurate.

Isn't he just dreamy?

I wonder how much money he has given to her family, or to her family's lawsuit fundraising?

How pathetic he's using a dead traitor as a political pawn because he lost to an old man.
You're not thinking. He can hold a fundraiser, rake off or just steal 90% of it, the remainder to the family. So he can give, print off a huge check, get his photo made, none of it his money, but he'll make plenty on the fundraising grift. Seems like a good plan.

Like a psychopath of a murderer mocking his dead victim ...

This man has no morals, no decency.
He is the poster child for a classic sociopath...

Actually, Afghanistan was the result of the Taliban choosing to shelter and protect Bin Laden and his network. Calling the US “the aggressor” is inaccurate.
Of course it's accurate; the US and NATO invaded Afghanistan. We weren't invited.

I would make an obvious statement as to the various idiotic statements on this board. Especially with how I suspect many of these same posters were completely fine with severe violence, so long as it was done against Trump, or his supporters.

Hell, a former police officer was basically murdered while trying to put out a fire and I can only imagine how many of you were salivating at that same time.

An unarmed woman was shot during a riot, nothing more.
She was a Trump supporter, so that's more than enough for you all to celebrate her death and dismiss any effort to mourn her passing.

Only for a black man to be shot in the act of committing a crime, and then you'll all jump right back to clutching your collective pearls.
Nobody mourns idiots who deliberately put themselves in harm's way for no good reason-especially when that reason is insurrection and an attempted overthrow of a legitimately elected government. Why would anyone? I feel no more sympathy for her than for any dead terrorist who might attack my country and what it stands for.

Osama bin Laden was an outlaw. We didn't invade Oklahoma because Bonny & Clyde were alleged to hide out there. We locate & surgically remove. Which was what eventually happened, in Pakistan.

Former President Donald Trump recorded a video message to be played at a commemoration event honoring Ashli Babbitt, a woman who was fatally shot while invading the US Capitol on January 6.

The man is truly dangerous.

It is his fault she is dead. She was a mentally disturbed woman that bought his lies about the election. Had he not lied to her, she would have never been there and would be alive today.

Osama bin Laden was an outlaw. We didn't invade Oklahoma because Bonny & Clyde were alleged to hide out there. We locate & surgically remove. Which was what eventually happened, in Pakistan.

If the state government of Oklahoma had been actively sponsoring Bonnie and Clyde’s rampage and refused to allow law enforcement to pursue them, the US government would have come down on them like a ton of bricks.

We were only able to conduct a “surgical strike” because Bin Laden had been flushed out of his Afghan safe haven.

Of course it's accurate; the US and NATO invaded Afghanistan. We weren't invited.

The Japanese didn’t invite us into their “Pacific empire” either. Does that mean the US was the aggressor in the Pacific?

The Japanese didn’t invite us into their “Pacific empire” either. Does that mean the US was the aggressor in the Pacific?
no, as the japanese attacked us first in the pacific :rolleyes:

no, as the japanese attacked us first in the pacific :rolleyes:

And the Taliban provided safe haven and support to Bin Laden, who repeatedly attacked the US before we invaded.

And the Taliban provided safe haven and support to Bin Laden, who repeatedly attacked the US before we invaded.
so you agree, that we were the aggressors in Afghanistan. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom