• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump finanical records show huge loan forgiveness

??? unfortunately that does not make sense. Let me say it again. These loans were procured prior to 2010. Totally $700million.

Deutsche and Trump's/Entities, Settled in 2010 WELL before he was Potus.

if he committed a tax crime. he could have been charged between 2010 and 2017 could he not?

Why has he NOT been charged during those 7 years?

Because of Context. Trump went to court against Deutsche and the SETTLEMENT was $270million in Forgiveness. It was NOT just the BANK choosing to forgive it was done through a legal arbitrations.
I'm not talking about those crimes. There is no statute of limitations for Federal tax fraud.

Made a career out of stiffing contractors and working people. Gets to load the supreme court looking for favors once his sorry ass is kicked out of office.

Happy to see President Obama out there savaging donald's sorry ass. Nobody can can get donald's panties in a bunch like President Obama can...funny shit!
In my world (where I hopefully assume character exists on both sides of the political spectrum), SCOTUS justices can have integrity regardless of their party affiliations. I do not think an out-of-office Trump will get any kind of special treatment from the judiciary. I think they care about the legitimacy of their positions and being viewed as non-partisan.

This born rich guy fails so badly on the economic front.

Forgiven debt is supposed to be reported as income, and taxed. Be very interesting to see those reurns.

There's nothing to suggest this was legal -- by means anyone could take advantage of. How do you know he had 300 Million legally reduced by clever tax management? I read that the bank forgave his loan. Question is still why? I agree though, that normal people would not be able to do things like funnel millions from the government directly into their personal businesses.
On the contrary, there's everything to suggest this was legal. Professionals review and yet, no prosecutions.

And yet people on forums who have never seen President Trump. Never seen his business records or his taxes feel qualified to pass judgement on what is legal.

I understand and know what exists. I pay taxes quarterly and can prepay at my choosing whatever I want, but I'm not an idiot and the fool didn't prepay millions of dollars to the United States of America. China...sure, I'll buy that.

Ok so you know it exist, Yet you deny what he says. You specifically stated, no Oxygen Breathing person would believe that.

well. This is from 2005

Line 65 - 2005 Estimated tax payments and amount applied from 2004 Return $13,292,993
Line 69 - Amount paid with Extension - $22,400,000

Total Paid - $36,142,505

Grand Total Due - $38,536,450

Outstanding - $2,393,945

Line 65 Indicates, his pre payments. YES he pre paid $13,292,993.

So now lets fast forward between 2005-2020. Can you tell me that that was the ONLY time he carried over pre payments.

Now how about this one.

I have a feeling that the New York Post has Trumps info... .what year and accuracy is questionable BUT I bet..... NYP is showing Line 75 - Amount you Owe and it was likely $750. But does not accurately say what his actual Taxes owed and pre paid.

Attachments

• Trump Tax.png
    Trump Tax.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm not talking about those crimes. There is no statute of limitations for Federal tax fraud.
Yes and so what crime are you accusing him of? That the Statute of limitation matters.

unfortunately you have none right?

Yes and so what crime are you accusing him of? That the Statute of limitation matters.

unfortunately you have none right?
Federal Election law violations. He is individual 1 in the case that sent Michael Cohen to prison (and the bank wire and insurance frauds he perpetrated between 2101 and 2016.

Federal Election law violations. He is individual 1 in the case that sent Michael Cohen to prison (and the bank wire and insurance frauds he perpetrated between 2101 and 2016.
Gotcha, That has been litigated. Now to be fair, even if we applied the "President cant be charged"

What is the common practice with FEL violations?

Fines and slaps on the wrist. No one usually gets charged with a crime and or goes to jail.

As for the actual litigation. A legal NDA was signed and executed. An LLC or Cohen paid, Daniels. Daniels then violated here NDA. Disclosing the Story. She then Sues Trump with Avenati, Trump Counter sues and WINS. Stormy disappears into oblivion as irrelevant, Avenati will be someone's girlfriend in jail. and Cohen was in jail trying to get out.

So please tell me while there may be a Federal Election Violation in the non disclosure of $130,000, In comparison to prior FEL violations.

All resulted in fines,

Obama (A series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million) His fine of $375,000 or 20% of the violation amount. settled for $230,000

Trumps situation $130,000 non disclosed - Fine is 20% ($26,000)

If he was actually found guilty of doing so, YET he has not even paid a fine for the accused violation?

So you can "accuse" him of things, yets I dont recall him charged with a crime nor paid an actual fine for the accused FEL violation, But his lawyer went to jail and the noted party of the NDA (Daniels) LOST a countersuit of defamation.

That should pretty much poke a large hole in your FEL violation

Let me 100% clear..... I am NOT defending Trump in the slightest. LET me say again if he is GUILTY of an actual crime and there is evidence of a crime committed. @#$% Him let him pay the price.

What I am disgusted is the misinformation and accusations that he has committed a crime, when he has applied legal protections and legal rights afforded to him. These are the same rights you and I are afforded if we knew about it, learned about and applied on our behalf.

Tax law exist.... period the Tax code is there.

NDA's, LLC's, Entities and bankruptcy protections exist. They are there For EVERYONE to use. Not just trump or the ultra rich.

I would like you to learn and apply these laws and leverages to YOUR benefit as well if you could! Thats on you to learn it the same way I have tried to learn it. Its not my fault if you choose not to go out of your way to learn it, NOR is it Trumps fault.

Gotcha, That has been litigated. Now to be fair, even if we applied the "President cant be charged"

What is the common practice with FEL violations?

Fines and slaps on the wrist. No one usually gets charged with a crime and or goes to jail.

As for the actual litigation. A legal NDA was signed and executed. An LLC or Cohen paid, Daniels. Daniels then violated here NDA. Disclosing the Story. She then Sues Trump with Avenati, Trump Counter sues and WINS. Stormy disappears into oblivion as irrelevant, Avenati will be someone's girlfriend in jail. and Cohen was in jail trying to get out.

So please tell me while there may be a Federal Election Violation in the non disclosure of $130,000, In comparison to prior FEL violations.

All resulted in fines,

Obama (A series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million) His fine of $375,000 or 20% of the violation amount. settled for $230,000

Trumps situation $130,000 non disclosed - Fine is 20% ($26,000)

If he was actually found guilty of doing so, YET he has not even paid a fine for the accused violation?

So you can "accuse" him of things, yets I dont recall him charged with a crime nor paid an actual fine for the accused FEL violation, But his lawyer went to jail and the noted party of the NDA (Daniels) LOST a countersuit of defamation.

That should pretty much poke a large hole in your FEL violation
Fines and slaps on the wrist? Why did Cohen go to jail?
"Cohen went to prison for arranging payments to silence women who claimed to have had affairs with President Trump and for lying to Congress. His sentencing stemmed from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the election. Cohen said he violated campaign finance laws at the direction of Trump and "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election."
NDA's are not all enforceable.
DoJ guidance ends when he is not President.

Believe me, FEL violations are the least of his coming legal problems.

Fines and slaps on the wrist? Why did Cohen go to jail?
"Cohen went to prison for arranging payments to silence women who claimed to have had affairs with President Trump and for lying to Congress. His sentencing stemmed from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the election. Cohen said he violated campaign finance laws at the direction of Trump and "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election."
NDA's are not all enforceable.
DoJ guidance ends when he is not President.

Believe me, FEL violations are the least of his coming legal problems.

Here we go again... on another tangent, people like to throw non relevant to the topics. to Imply Trump is a horrible human and committed crimes. NOTHING relevant to the actual topic but.....down the same predictable road.

1) YES, If Trump is protected by some kind of DOJ guidances, than yes, Trump may be in for a ride after he is out of office..... I do have a feeling that once he is finally out either January or 4 years from Jan 2021...... People will just be glad he is out and doubt he would face charges... but thats my opinion.

2) Michael Cohen, Went to Jail for; MULTIPLE reasons, and the "arranging payments to silence a women" was the smallest of charges.

1) Tax Evasion Scheme - (5 counts)
2) False Bank Statements to bank - (1 count)
3) Campaign Finance Violation - (1 count)
4) Unlawful Corp Contribution - (1 count)

Later plead Guilty to Lying to Congress.

Sentenced to 3 years in prison

Here is the Charging break down

• For the charges from New York prosecutors: Cohen's guideline range is 51 to 63 months in prison
  • For the special counsel charges: The guideline range is zero to six months of imprisonment

Keep in mind for the 8 counts he plead guilty to the most egregious is the 5 counts of Tax Evasion and the Worse sentencing is the Fals bank statement to bank which carries a 30year max sentence, the others are all maxed at 5 years.

Mueller wanted 0- 6months of prison.
NY prosecutor Avg, was 57months or 4.75 years Jail. He got 3 years.

now the Seriousness of the Campaign Finance Violation was the smallest and weakest of all the counts he plead guilty to.

So to say this is earth shattering and ground breaking..... Mueller wanted 6 months for 8 counts he plead guilt too and LYING to Congress and Mueller.

Again I say the precedence based on the FEL violations.... fines.... PERIOD. What? are you implying Trump should get the MAXIMUM 5 years for the FEL violations? Is that what you are implying?

Here we go again... on another tangent, people like to throw non relevant to the topics. to Imply Trump is a horrible human and committed crimes. NOTHING relevant to the actual topic but.....down the same predictable road.

1) YES, If Trump is protected by some kind of DOJ guidances, than yes, Trump may be in for a ride after he is out of office..... I do have a feeling that once he is finally out either January or 4 years from Jan 2021...... People will just be glad he is out and doubt he would face charges... but thats my opinion.

2) Michael Cohen, Went to Jail for; MULTIPLE reasons, and the "arranging payments to silence a women" was the smallest of charges.

1) Tax Evasion Scheme - (5 counts)
2) False Bank Statements to bank - (1 count)
3) Campaign Finance Violation - (1 count)
4) Unlawful Corp Contribution - (1 count)

Later plead Guilty to Lying to Congress.

Sentenced to 3 years in prison

Here is the Charging break down

• For the charges from New York prosecutors: Cohen's guideline range is 51 to 63 months in prison
  • For the special counsel charges: The guideline range is zero to six months of imprisonment

Keep in mind for the 8 counts he plead guilty to the most egregious is the 5 counts of Tax Evasion and the Worse sentencing is the Fals bank statement to bank which carries a 30year max sentence, the others are all maxed at 5 years.

Mueller wanted 0- 6months of prison.
NY prosecutor Avg, was 57months or 4.75 years Jail. He got 3 years.

now the Seriousness of the Campaign Finance Violation was the smallest and weakest of all the counts he plead guilty to.

So to say this is earth shattering and ground breaking..... Mueller wanted 6 months for 8 counts he plead guilt too and LYING to Congress and Mueller.

Again I say the precedence based on the FEL violations.... fines.... PERIOD. What? are you implying Trump should get the MAXIMUM 5 years for the FEL violations? Is that what you are implying?
Let's see how many FEL's he violated before we agree on a term.

And again.... You can lob accusations, make post/threads Yet the caption poster was accusing Trump that it was illegal and a crime was committed. What crime?

Im not falling back on anything other than what is legal and illegal. NOW if there is a crime and he is found guilty I WILL Accept it wholeheartedly. Will you accept the fact that if it is completely legal. you would accept it?
I highly recommend reading Mary Trump's book. She is likely the individual that provided the NYT with her uncle's tax documents. Donald learned from his father the ins and outs of tax fraud, bank and insurance fraud.(lets not forget that Deutsche bank complied with the NY AG subpoena for Trumps bank records for their open criminal investigation/s) Trump has always been dirty, same as his father.(Fred's empire was built on government handouts, bribes and phony shell LLC's) Winning reelection is a life and death situation for Donald. Because if he loses, he's likely gong to be facing any number of charges. Let's not forget the Campaign finance violation investigation and the current civil suits against him, one of which involves his own niece.

I highly recommend reading Mary Trump's book. She is likely the individual that provided the NYT with her uncle's tax documents. Donald learned from his father the ins and outs of tax fraud, bank and insurance fraud.(lets not forget that Deutsche bank complied with the NY AG subpoena for Trumps bank records for their open criminal investigation/s) Trump has always been dirty, same as his father.(Fred's empire was built of on government handouts and phony shell LLC's) Winning reelection is a life and death situation for Donald. Because if he loses he's likely gong to be facing any number of charges. Let's not forget the Campaign finance violation investigation and the current civil suits against him, one of which involves his own niece.
Not likely any more, she confirmed it. At one point in the book I actually felt sorry for djt, no child deserves that type of parenting. It didn't last long. To me the most interesting part is how things djt did as a child, teen, and young adult are so blatantly continuing to occur as President. Talk about arrested development. Anyone that thinks the NYT tax story is fake needs to explain to me why djt's sister left a lifetime appointment to the federal bench rather than sit through an ethics investigation.

Let's see how many FEL's he violated before we agree on a term.

I wont agree till he is "Charged" and has his day in court. Till then its an opinion.

"innocent Until proven guilty" sorry I respect that, and that goes the same for you and I. Unless I have been charged with a crime, gone to court and found guilty. Its just an accusation. We can respectfully agree to disagree!

I wont agree till he is "Charged" and has his day in court. Till then its an opinion.

"innocent Until proven guilty" sorry I respect that, and that goes the same for you and I. Unless I have been charged with a crime, gone to court and found guilty. Its just an accusation. We can respectfully agree to disagree!
Agree 100%. However, not being able to be charged is certainly worth an asterisk*

I highly recommend reading Mary Trump's book. She is likely the individual that provided the NYT with her uncle's tax documents. Donald learned from his father the ins and outs of tax fraud, bank and insurance fraud.(lets not forget that Deutsche bank complied with the NY AG subpoena for Trumps bank records for their open criminal investigation/s) Trump has always been dirty, same as his father.(Fred's empire was built on government handouts, bribes and phony shell LLC's) Winning reelection is a life and death situation for Donald. Because if he loses, he's likely gong to be facing any number of charges. Let's not forget the Campaign finance violation investigation and the current civil suits against him, one of which involves his own niece.
Hey! Now let me be fair, I CANNOT Disagree with you, I assume many business and politicians to be "Dirty" to a degree.

Now to apply that he learned th "ins and outs of tax fraud, bank and insurance fraud" IF so, he would face crimes/punishments/fines etc. I am 100% sure they met fines and certain punishments, But at this time none have been criminal to send the Trump Family to jail. WITH that, many big names and business likely are met with fines and no jail times. NOT JUST TRUMP.

As for Deutsche Bank. @powerrob did me the favor of providing context which I appreciated very much.

You bring up Deutsche right? Trump sued them for Predatory Lending Practices, and was able to settle with $270 million in debt forgiveness. YES Deutsche may have committed crimes hence the Settlement. That does not mean Trump committed the crimes, Deutsche as a bank did, just because Trump does business with them does not automatically implicate him as an accessory to a crime.

As for NY AG... They just want his tax records... to throw around.... NO ONE HAS conceded my questions.

1) DOES THE IRS HAVE TRUMPS TAX RECORDS FOR HIS WHOLE ADULT LIFE? YES OR NO??

Seriously IRS/Federal Government has his taxes, well before he ran for president if he committed a crime, the Feds and IRS would know.

Somehow thought either he has bent the tax code to the fullest to which WE ALL have access to the same tax code, just different in the actual dollar amount spent. There is varying percentages based on the amount you make....but the tax code is right there for everyone to use.

Anyways....... YES again if they pursue charges against him after he is out of office, lets do it, and see what happens..... If a crime is found and he is guilty he has to deal with the consequences. The only thing is how far are we willing to pursue from here on out. Should we go back and relitigate, Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, hell the Kennedy's. You see where I am going here.

I DO NOT support corruption... But this is a spiral downhill... no matter how you look at it.

Going back to the SPECIFIC Topic.

this was a litigated settlement PERIOD

That is why $270million was forgiven, NOTHING out of the ordinary.

You guys want to talk about something not relevant lets hit up another thread.

Agree 100%. However, not being able to be charged is certainly worth an asterisk*
I can 100% respect that, thank you! I really can.... let me say this... I would honestly and truthfully have regrets if bombshell evidence showed trump colluded with Russia. that would totally mess me up. But until then... Its just an opinion. This SURELY adds an asterisk*

But personally I apply laws and facts (sometimes its not right I accept) but at least I have a consistent basis to rely on under all circumstances and then work it out from there. I never base the decision on an emotion to how I "felt" that day... because my emotion and how I feel that day changes.... laws and facts just dont change.

I can 100% respect that, thank you! I really can.... let me say this... I would honestly and truthfully have regrets if bombshell evidence showed trump colluded with Russia. that would totally mess me up. But until then... Its just an opinion. This SURELY adds an asterisk*

But personally I apply laws and facts (sometimes its not right I accept) but at least I have a consistent basis to rely on under all circumstances and then work it out from there. I never base the decision on an emotion to how I "felt" that day... because my emotion and how I feel that day changes.... laws and facts just dont change.
I'm good with that, but I feel the need to make another point. Collusion is not a legal term. No one has ever gone to jail for collusion. But what would you call djt's campaign manager (Manafort) giving a likely Russian intelligence agent Trump campaign internal polling data?

Hey! Now let me be fair, I CANNOT Disagree with you, I assume many business and politicians to be "Dirty" to a degree.

Now to apply that he learned th "ins and outs of tax fraud, bank and insurance fraud" IF so, he would face crimes/punishments/fines etc. I am 100% sure they met fines and certain punishments, But at this time none have been criminal to send the Trump Family to jail. WITH that, many big names and business likely are met with fines and no jail times. NOT JUST TRUMP.

As for Deutsche Bank. @powerrob did me the favor of providing context which I appreciated very much.

You bring up Deutsche right? Trump sued them for Predatory Lending Practices, and was able to settle with $270 million in debt forgiveness. YES Deutsche may have committed crimes hence the Settlement. That does not mean Trump committed the crimes, Deutsche as a bank did, just because Trump does business with them does not automatically implicate him as an accessory to a crime.

As for NY AG... They just want his tax records... to throw around.... NO ONE HAS conceded my questions.

1) DOES THE IRS HAVE TRUMPS TAX RECORDS FOR HIS WHOLE ADULT LIFE? YES OR NO??

Seriously IRS/Federal Government has his taxes, well before he ran for president if he committed a crime, the Feds and IRS would know.

Somehow thought either he has bent the tax code to the fullest to which WE ALL have access to the same tax code, just different in the actual dollar amount spent. There is varying percentages based on the amount you make....but the tax code is right there for everyone to use.

Anyways....... YES again if they pursue charges against him after he is out of office, lets do it, and see what happens..... If a crime is found and he is guilty he has to deal with the consequences. The only thing is how far are we willing to pursue from here on out. Should we go back and relitigate, Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, hell the Kennedy's. You see where I am going here.

I DO NOT support corruption... But this is a spiral downhill... no matter how you look at it.

Going back to the SPECIFIC Topic.

this was a litigated settlement PERIOD

That is why $270million was forgiven, NOTHING out of the ordinary.

You guys want to talk about something not relevant lets hit up another thread.
A sitting president has never been indicted, it's unheard of and would set a very bad precedent, That's why no charges have been brought forth. Once he's out of office, he's fair game for prosecution. (Don Jr is likely ****ed too)"The NY AG want's his tax records to throw around"? What? No, they want them because of information that Donald Trumps convicted attorney, Michael Cohen provided to the AG giving them probable cause to open a criminal investigation/s pursuing criminal activity.

Last edited:
I'm good with that, but I feel the need to make another point. Collusion is not a legal term. No one has ever gone to jail for collusion. But what would you call djt's campaign manager (Manafort) giving a likely Russian intelligence agent Trump campaign internal polling data?
This is the fair point that has been expressed, Collusion is not a legal term.

As for DjT's Campaing Manager.... Is he not in Jail? Yes he is. Now much like Cohen the charges that stack and rank from egregious to no, The sharing of polling data was on the bottom the pole.

Now to add to a couple of points.

1) Was Trump either complicate OR Knowledgeable this occurring or did Manafort do it himself.
2) To be fair, Can we NOT look at the mirror in the same way? Is it right/moral/however you want to term it, That HRC, uses the DNC, to Hire a law firm to which used company that hires a british spy to commission a dossier which is seemingly found to be using "Russian disinformation" to both allow the US government to spy on a citizen. Then ultimately initiates a special council against a sitting president.
3) How about HRC campaign destroying 33,000 emails AFTER a subpoena is issued.
4) Biden on National TV stating an actual "Quid Pro Quo" Fire the Prosecutor or you wont get the $1billion loans (Regardless of how corrupt the prosecutor was). Let me clarify this.... If the Prosecutor was corrupt...hear me out now....IF he was so corrupt the the Euro nations wanted him out. With the VP leverage, there would not have had ANY need for Biden to make such an egregious statement like "Fire him or you dont get the loans" Right? I mean the guy was corrupt in many eyes. It should have been almost straight forward without a Demand, Threat or Quid pro Quo to get him fired right?

So we have to look at the legal optical lense "Critically" yes. But also equally No?

Lots of arm flailing, but seems to be heavily one sided.

after 22 months and $25million spent by a special council. What crime was found to which Trump could have been charged with (disregarding the DOJ stance)?

What actual plausible charge of a crime?

A sitting president has never been indicted, it's unheard of and would set a very bad precedent, That's why no charges have been brought forth. Once he's out of office, he's fair game for prosecution. (Don Jr is likely ****ed too)"The NY AG want's his tax records to throw around"? What? No, they want them because of information that Donald Trumps convicted attorney, Michael Cohen provided to the AG giving them probable cause to open a criminal investigation/s pursuing criminal activity.
Lets try this again....

Trump has been doing business basically his WHOLE ADULT LIFE. Why only now would he choose to Commit a crime when he wants to run as the President. Seriously think about it logically.

The SPECIFIC Topic here is that in 2010 WELL BEFORE HE EVEN THOUGHT OF BEING PRESIDENT. Is when this lawsuit was actually settled. Meaning that all these transaction happened WELL BEFORE 2010. (If a crime was committed, the IRS would have known and charged or sent Federal agents to Trumps place.

The IRS has had Trumps Legal Documents for Years...... Seriously logically think about it.

Answer the question please, EVERY single person has evaded the dang question. You all seem to logically avoid the very simple fact.

DOES THE IRS FACTUALLY HAVE TRUMPS TAX RETURNS FOR HIS WHOLE ADULT LIFE? YES OR NO

Prior to 2014 When he considered Running, If Trump Committed some kind of Tax evasion/fraud/crime. Would the IRS FACTUALLY have his Records to charge him with a crime. PRIOR to 2016. When a lot of these stupid accusations are popping up

Lets be fair. in to 2016 When he WON the presidency, and by IRS standards ALL POTUS & VPOTUS are Under CONSTANT AUDIT during their Tenure.

So if he has committed a crime in 2016 to current he would be a complete moron. And yet NOTHING. By the way. JUST because the president cannot be charged with a crime. A president can be impeached and then removed from office for such accused crimes. If a POTUS committed major crime. What would happen? Immediately congress would move to impeach and then vote to remove from the Executive branch, THEN they would be able to charge with a crime.

There is Checks and balances to the system it is the MOST beautiful written document with the most amazing amounts of checks and balances.

TRUMP IS NOT IMMUNE TO THIS. If he committed a crime and it was brought to light. Congress can impeached, then remove and then charge.

the stupid prior impeachment was the dumbest thing ever. There was no factual standing to remove the President hell there was no factual standing to even have an impeachment trial but hey thats my opinion.

Any ways ANSWER THE QUESTION

Does the IRS have Trumps Tax return for his whole adult life?

Since the Settlement occurred in 2010, 10 years ago. If Trump committed a crime... why was he not charged back then?

This is the fair point that has been expressed, Collusion is not a legal term.

As for DjT's Campaing Manager.... Is he not in Jail? Yes he is. Now much like Cohen the charges that stack and rank from egregious to no, The sharing of polling data was on the bottom the pole.

Now to add to a couple of points.

1) Was Trump either complicate OR Knowledgeable this occurring or did Manafort do it himself.
2) To be fair, Can we NOT look at the mirror in the same way? Is it right/moral/however you want to term it, That HRC, uses the DNC, to Hire a law firm to which used company that hires a british spy to commission a dossier which is seemingly found to be using "Russian disinformation" to both allow the US government to spy on a citizen. Then ultimately initiates a special council against a sitting president.
3) How about HRC campaign destroying 33,000 emails AFTER a subpoena is issued.
4) Biden on National TV stating an actual "Quid Pro Quo" Fire the Prosecutor or you wont get the $1billion loans (Regardless of how corrupt the prosecutor was). Let me clarify this.... If the Prosecutor was corrupt...hear me out now....IF he was so corrupt the the Euro nations wanted him out. With the VP leverage, there would not have had ANY need for Biden to make such an egregious statement like "Fire him or you dont get the loans" Right? I mean the guy was corrupt in many eyes. It should have been almost straight forward without a Demand, Threat or Quid pro Quo to get him fired right?

So we have to look at the legal optical lense "Critically" yes. But also equally No?

Lots of arm flailing, but seems to be heavily one sided.

after 22 months and $25million spent by a special council. What crime was found to which Trump could have been charged with (disregarding the DOJ stance)?

What actual plausible charge of a crime?
1. I don't believe djt didn't know, he was deep in the shite.
2. The British 'spy' was a long standing solid intelligence officer. The dossier that you reference has had parts proven true, not familiar with parts that have been proven false.
3. Way oversimplified, looking for a source to support your statement.
4. VP Biden was stating 'ACTUAL US POLICY'. The US had loans that would not be distributed unless that prosecutor was gone. How is that an issue with you?

The crime he could have (and still could if he is not reelected) would be obstruction of justice. " As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

Back
Top Bottom