• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump declares 'dawn of a new Middle East' as he presides over signing of historic deals

Trump lying seems to concern you so tell us which of those supposed lies has caused you personal harm since rhetoric isn't action and seems to me that actions matter more than rhetoric, at least that is what I was told.

Are you giving Biden that same anal exam

First of all, no one is giving anyone anal exams, keep your kinks to yourself.

As for which lie, I mean, I could go to any number of them - I particularly loved the whole "Canada is a national security risk" one, that lead to tariffs and threats of tariffs, as well as sector instability - working in automotive was super fun during all of that.

But let's stay closer to the topic:

Canada's early COVID-19 cases came from the U.S. not China, provincial data shows | National Post

First of all, no one is giving anyone anal exams, keep your kinks to yourself.

As for which lie, I mean, I could go to any number of them - I particularly loved the whole "Canada is a national security risk" one, that lead to tariffs and threats of tariffs, as well as sector instability - working in automotive was super fun during all of that.

But let's stay closer to the topic:

Canada's early COVID-19 cases came from the U.S. not China, provincial data shows | National Post

LOL, then by all means shutoff your border both ways, maybe we can stop Canadians from coming to our country for medical treatment rather than wait in your long lines. Wonder if long wait times have anything to do with your death to infection ratio being more than double ours?

What does this change?

It changes the dynamics the region, Obama gave the Palestinians too much credit and ignored the rest of the region, Trump has gone around the Palestinians to the Muslims

LOL, then by all means shutoff your border both ways, maybe we can stop Canadians from coming to our country for medical treatment rather than wait in your long lines. Wonder if long wait times have anything to do with your death to infection ratio being more than double ours?

:lamo Are you sure about that, bud? :lamo

With Canada and Mexico borders closed, Americans are trapped in their own health-care system | CTV News

Also, not sure how you don't know this, given your assertion that you know everything, but the border is already closed both ways. Haven't once missed going to America for healthcare. Because I never would, not even when you guys weren't thick with the cooties.

You should stop...I'm actually getting feelings about how bad you're getting bullied in this thread...and the worse part is you're doing it to yourself. :lamo

And if you want to take the conversation to how many Canadians go to America for healthcare, I'll warn you, it's less than half a percent. There's hardly even any molehill there to make a mountain out of.

:lamo Are you sure about that, bud? :lamo

With Canada and Mexico borders closed, Americans are trapped in their own health-care system | CTV News

Also, not sure how you don't know this, given your assertion that you know everything, but the border is already closed both ways. Haven't once missed going to America for healthcare. Because I never would, not even when you guys weren't thick with the cooties.

You should stop...I'm actually getting feelings about how bad you're getting bullied in this thread...and the worse part is you're doing it to yourself. :lamo

And if you want to take the conversation to how many Canadians go to America for healthcare, I'll warn you, it's less than half a percent. There's hardly even any molehill there to make a mountain out of.

LOL, glad I am trapped in this healthcare system and not yours

9/15/2020 Cases Deaths %

World 29624865 936313 3.2%

England 378219 41684 11.0%

France 395104 30999 7.8%

Sweden 87575 5860 6.7%

Canada 138803 9188 6.6%

Denmark 17200 624 3.6%

Germany 266324 9447 3.5%

United States 6,453,867 193799 3.0%

LOL, glad I am trapped in this healthcare system and not yours

9/15/2020 Cases Deaths %

World 29624865 936313 3.2%

England 378219 41684 11.0%

France 395104 30999 7.8%

Sweden 87575 5860 6.7%

Canada 138803 9188 6.6%

Denmark 17200 624 3.6%

Germany 266324 9447 3.5%

United States 6,453,867 193799 3.0%

I love how you're smug about this number set. 9,188 people vs. 193,799 people. Way to go. :thumbs:

Of course, this fails because once again you move the goalposts. We were talking about in general, not covid specifically. It's ok, Conservative, I know integrity is hard....for you. ;)

I love how you're smug about this number set. 9,188 people vs. 193,799 people. Way to go. :thumbs:

Of course, this fails because once again you move the goalposts. We were talking about in general, not covid specifically. It's ok, Conservative, I know integrity is hard....for you. ;)

I prefer to post that 328,000,000 Americans don't have the virus or have recovered from it

You see a big number to you is 38 million whereas a big number to me is 330,000,000

I prefer to post that 328,000,000 Americans don't have the virus or have recovered from it

You see a big number to you is 38 million whereas a big number to me is 330,000,000

What you prefer is irrelevant to this discussion. You've used nearly every fallacy in the books to cover your weak ass positions and apologetics, and they've all been turned upside and dumped on your head. Better luck next time.

What you prefer is irrelevant to this discussion. You've used nearly every fallacy in the books to cover your weak ass positions and apologetics, and they've all been turned upside and dumped on your head. Better luck next time.

I know that Trump is going to be hurt badly by not getting your vote in November, oh wait, are you registered to vote here? Did he have your vote in 2016?

I know that Trump is going to be hurt badly by not getting your vote in November, oh wait, are you registered to vote here? Did he have your vote in 2016?

Really? This is where the tantrum ends? :lol:

Have a good one, Conservative... See you tomorrow... :roll:

To be fair, I think that it would be fine for Trump to take credit for it happening during his administration...as long as he was willing to share the success with Obama, Clinton and both Bush presidents who helped to lay the foundation and foster the realtionships.

The thing is this...both Bahrain and UAE have been working with Israel, quietly and through diplomatic channels. The royal family and nation of Bahrain have a certain track record with Jews that is better than most Arabic nations. There is a small minority group of Jews in that nation, and quite often, rabbis are enlisted to provide advice to the government. Bahrain also has no love for the Iranians who are a different branch of Islam than they are (one of the main reasons why we are allied with Saudia Arabia as well). The UAE has no real love for Israel, but has not gone in a significant way to destroy Israel and much like Bahrain, view Iran as a huge threat to the region and their nation.

Also, since Iran, at the moment, is the major backer of terrorism against Israel, it is in Israel's interests to gain allies like Bahrain and the UAE to combat Iran. And to this effect, with the aid of Saudia Arabia and the US, those three nations have often worked together against the common enemy; Iran. So, this was going to happen sooner or later.

If this had happened while Obama was in office...I would say the same thing: go ahead and take credit for it happening under the administration, but share it with the presidents who came before him and understand that this was going to happen anyway.

But Trump...being Trump...will lie and say it was all his doing. And the lemmings will lap it up and ignore the facts that his actual input was not that big of a deal.
"To be fair", Obama deserves no credit whatsoever. During his Administration ISIS was at its peak, committing genocide against Christians, murdering men and boys in entire communities and raping women until they were discarded as trash. Obama deserves responsibility for that, not credit. Meanwhile terrorist attacks have come to a halt all over the democracies saving untold numbers of lives.

Trump ended all of that and deserves 100% of the credit.

Incredible foreign policy success for Trump leading up to two Nobel Peace Prize nominations.

You do know he's not getting the Nobel Prize, right?

Twin towers black op?

:lamo

19 Bad Muslims flying three airliners into building and one into the ground.

At least that is what the evidence shows.

Only you and the cheering Mossad agents would say such nonsense! That's exactly what the eveidence shows!

I know, right? And after he did such a great job with North Korea... Tsk.

Other than the occasional rumor that Kim is in a comma or dead, don't hear much about North Korea lately.

Sure. The left wing Swedes would never allow it.

My guess is that one of the two nominations was just to see Trump's face when someone else wins the prize.

I'd do that. Just for laughs.

Getting 2 Arab nations to form official diplomatic & economic bonds with Israel is a great thing because it relieves tension...and it isolates Iran further.
That Israel started working on 10 years ago and the UAE Ambassador to the US pushed to move up. It had nothing to do with Trump or the US.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Doesn't matter....the point is that Truman took responsibility for the nation, no matter what. If the situation got to his desk, like how COVID-19 did for Trump, he would make the decision and own it and take responsibility for it. Trump didn't take responsibility for COVID-19 and he passed the buck on back down and has since said that he isn't responsible for anything related to it.

That is pi$$ poor leadership.

"The buck stops here". Harry S. Truman - YouTube
Trump is not allowed. through the Constitution, to take charge of the various States unless they ask for help. He responded when the States asked for help.

Similarly he cannot subdue the riots in the Democrat cities and States unless they ask for help also. Now he may be able to act because the rioters have broken Federal laws.

My guess is that one of the two nominations was just to see Trump's face when someone else wins the prize.

Trump doesn't expect to win it.

Thats actually sort of why Hitler was nominated (his nomination was later withdrawn).

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom