• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump declares 'dawn of a new Middle East' as he presides over signing of historic deals

Two tiny countries who are wholly dependent on the United States were pressured by the US to conduct a propaganda theater event that has no real practical effect.

You realize the Bahrain and the UAE put together have less people living in them than live in just the city of Tehran, right?

Oh, my two tiny countries??? What message does that send to the region, your passionate hatred of Trump doesn't allow you to celebrate any successes. Think that agreement isn't going to snowball? What is the problem you have giving credit for this agreement

Oh, my two tiny countries??? What message does that send to the region, your passionate hatred of Trump doesn't allow you to celebrate any successes. Think that agreement isn't going to snowball? What is the problem you have giving credit for this agreement

Why would it "snowball"? Egypt and Israel signing a peace treaty didn't "snowball" and Egypt was the biggest opponent in the various wars with Israel. Why would treaties with two insignificant little countries who have never fought Israel "snowball"?

I have the same problem with people like you who won't give Biden/Harris the same anal exam you give Trump. What is it about the Biden/Harris agenda that you support? why such hatred and passion against Trump?

They are NOT trump! Why did/do you have so much hatred and passion against Obama.

Doesn't my answer sound extremely familiar?

I'll add, trump is an outright narcissist, egomaniac, compulsive liar, and a downright horrible, hateful man. He is not someone that kids or normal people should look up to as a role model.

Are things better, worse or the same with NK, what hard did Trump do? Hatred and passion out of control again by another foreigner out of touch with reality and a single issue poster with no understanding of the bigger picture. You think things will be better with Biden/Harris and eventually Harris in the WH? You support radical ideology?

I'd say they're probably about the same. Despite his declaring great success there too. Perhaps that explains my total underwhelmed state at another Trump "victory". :shrug:

As for Biden and his "radical ideology".... :lamo :lamo :lamo You understand that your left is center / right pretty much everywhere else in the world, right? But cute words, though, I got a little scared there for a sec...

You need to stop preaching to others about being out of touch with reality, though. Like, seriously, unless you're going for comedic value, in which case you truly are a genius.

They are NOT trump! Why did/do you have so much hatred and passion against Obama.

Doesn't my answer sound extremely familiar?

I'll add, trump is an outright narcissist, egomaniac, compulsive liar, and a downright horrible, hateful man. He is not someone that kids or normal people should look up to as a role model.

No they aren't and their Agenda shows they may not even be American. Is this in America's best interest?

With Joe Biden, China Is In Charge - YouTube

Kamala Harris a heartbeat from the Presidency?

Login • Instagram

A Vote For Biden Puts Far-Left Kamala Harris In Line To Be President — Scared Yet? – Issues & Insights

I'd say they're probably about the same. Despite his declaring great success there too. Perhaps that explains my total underwhelmed state at another Trump "victory". :shrug:

As for Biden and his "radical ideology".... :lamo :lamo :lamo You understand that your left is center / right pretty much everywhere else in the world, right? But cute words, though, I got a little scared there for a sec...

You need to stop preaching to others about being out of touch with reality, though. Like, seriously, unless you're going for comedic value, in which case you truly are a genius.

Post 130 respond to it and how that benefits Canada?

What's your point?

My point is the Obama Arab Spring basically undid the treaty that Sadat signed in the last 70's and the fact remains, Trump dealt with actual Muslims and not 2 million Palestinians.

My point is the Obama Arab Spring basically undid the treaty that Sadat signed in the last 70's and the fact remains, Trump dealt with actual Muslims and not 2 million Palestinians.

Why didn't that treaty result in a "snowball" of other treaties with Israel?

It benefits me the same way it benefits you. They're not Trump. :shrug:

Right, COMMUNIST CHINA and 1.4 BILLION people doesn't scare you at all because single issue voters like you are short sighted and have zero credibility making decisions that when proven wrong are too late to apologize. Your hatred of Trump is misguided, based upon ignorance and is unhealthy

Why didn't that treaty result in a "snowball" of other treaties with Israel?

NO idea and why does it matter, WE have a peace deal now and that is after Obama's failures and it is going to snowball as you will see. You simply cannot celebrate any success simply because of misguided hatred of Trump

NO idea and why does it matter, WE have a peace deal now and that is after Obama's failures and it is going to snowball as you will see. You simply cannot celebrate any success simply because of misguided hatred of Trump

How is this a success? Once again, two tiny countries who have never fought Israel have signed an agreement that will have no practical effect. It's pure propaganda.

Right, COMMUNIST CHINA and 1.4 BILLION people doesn't scare you at all because single issue voters like you are short sighted and have zero credibility making decisions that when proven wrong are too late to apologize. Your hatred of Trump is misguided, based upon ignorance and is unhealthy

:lamo bla bla bla...sorry that didn't turn out the way you hoped.

China doesn't scare me, because China has made it painfully clear that it is only interested in economics. China also doesn't scare me, because I haven't bought into your American-made boogeyman. I don't need to, the leader of my country doesn't have to invent enemies to stay in power. That's a Conservative thing... :shrug: ;)

In other news, your tantrum fueled insults have actually become almost soothing at this point. Like white noise, or the sound of a lovely afternoon rainshower on my metal roof, the main thing it inspires is the desire to have a nap. If you're actually trying to insult me, save the strain on your fingers....like everything else you do, it falls short of the mark.

China doesn't scare me, because China has made it painfully clear that it is only interested in economics. China also doesn't scare me, because I haven't bought into your American-made boogeyman. I don't need to, the leader of my country doesn't have to invent enemies to stay in power. That's a Conservative thing... :shrug: ;)

In other news, your tantrum fueled insults have actually become almost soothing at this point. Like white noise, or the sound of a lovely afternoon rainshower on my metal roof, the main thing it inspires is the desire to have a nap. If you're actually trying to insult me, save the strain on your fingers....like everything else you do, it falls short of the mark.

Do you live in the same country as these people?

Kalamity Kamala a Calamity for America

So China concerned only about economics and doesn't manipulate currency and stealing intellectual properties? How naive are you really or is this an act?

So China concerned only about economics and doesn't manipulate currency and stealing intellectual properties? How naive are you really or is this an act?

How naive are you to think that you guys don't do the same damn thing.... :lamo Rules for thee, but not for me, and all that, right?

Keep grasping, I'll be here all afternoon. :thumbs:

How naive are you to think that you guys don't do the same damn thing.... :lamo Rules for thee, but not for me, and all that, right?

Keep grasping, I'll be here all afternoon. :thumbs:

"We" Guys? We guys don't control the private sector and trade of private companies. You really are clueless about the private sector U.S. economy which explains a lot why you don't have any credibility with regards to economics and China

:lamo I think you might have an inch to go before hitting the bottom of the barrel...but not surprised you'd like these guys, given:

Canada Free Press - Media Bias/Fact Check

:lamo In all seriousness, you might be my favorite of the deplorable ilk.

Not a problem, I have anti Harris links all day

QOSHE - The Real Kamala Harris - Daniel John Sobieski

Ever been to SF?? wear your boots

san francisco homeless pictures - Google Search

20 Pounds Of Human Poop Found Bagged On Sidewalk In San Francisco - YouTube

"We" Guys? We guys don't control the private sector and trade of private companies. You really are clueless about the private sector U.S. economy which explains a lot why you don't have any credibility with regards to economics and China

Whoopsie, there go the goal posts.... :lamo We were talking about stealing intellectual property and manipulating currency.

But we can talk about those things instead. You guys don't control the private sector and trade of private companies? Define the private sector and private companies for me.

That's rough.

Of course, still not as rough as Donald Trump lying about the Rona, costing tens of thousands of Americans to die needlessly, because their president mislead them.

Sorry, bud...you will never, never, never win these discussions. Blame your loser president. :shrug:

That's rough.

Of course, still not as rough as Donald Trump lying about the Rona, costing tens of thousands of Americans to die needlessly, because their president mislead them.

Sorry, bud...you will never, never, never win these discussions. Blame your loser president. :shrug:

Trump lying seems to concern you so tell us which of those supposed lies has caused you personal harm since rhetoric isn't action and seems to me that actions matter more than rhetoric, at least that is what I was told.

Are you giving Biden that same anal exam

Back
Top Bottom