• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un[W:193] (2 Viewers)

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
President Donald Trump has canceled his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month.

The meeting, which would have marked the first face-to-face encounter between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader, was set for June 12 in the southeastern Asian island city state.

Face it. It wasn't going to happen anyways. Why? Because one of the parties is a megamaniacal nut job. And so is Kim Jong Un. LOL.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/tru...ith-north-korea-leader-kim-is-cancelled-.html

Re: Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

But, but, but, but, but, but, but.....

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!!!!!

Trump is such a cringing little *****. Played like a bitch and now pouting like one.

Projecting (again)?

I think this entire thing is far from being played out. We will see.

Projecting (again)?

I think this entire thing is far from being played out. We will see.

No. Please have someone explain 'projection' to you and try again.

Good luck with your magical thinking.

Back to Peace Through Tweet, I see.

Face it. It wasn't going to happen anyways. Why? Because one of the parties is a megamaniacal nut job. And so is Kim Jong Un. LOL.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/tru...ith-north-korea-leader-kim-is-cancelled-.html

:lol:

This is clearly a...

NO I BROKE UP WITH YOU FIRST!

...moment.

Nevertheless... I think throngs of GOP governors and congressman should submit trump for the nobel prize. Oh wait... they already did.

Face it. It wasn't going to happen anyways. Why? Because one of the parties is a megamaniacal nut job. And so is Kim Jong Un. LOL.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/tru...ith-north-korea-leader-kim-is-cancelled-.html

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages. +10!

Color me shocked. The summit didn't happen. I'm sure all the citizens of Trump Fan Nation who were bragging about the great Donald, the world's most wonderful negotiator and the man who was going to save humankind, will come in here to express their disappointment. Or not.

No. Please have someone explain 'projection' to you and try again.

Good luck with your magical thinking.

It's okay buddy. I realize your TDS has created so much angst and emotional discomfort that you feel the need to lash out at everything and everyone.
Hopefully, one day that improves.

Until then, sit back and enjoy the ride on the MAGA train!

I think the cancellation is just one step in reshaping the platform for discussion with North Korea. China is tinkering with it, Kim has his internal issues (challenges to his recent overtures that we probably don't even realize).

But as to you... hang in there!

Have a nice day!

:peace

It's okay buddy. I realize your TDS has created so much angst and emotional discomfort that you feel the need to lash out at everything and everyone.

I think the cancellation is just one step in reshaping the platform for discussion with North Korea. China is tinkering with it, Kim has his internal issues (challenges to his recent overtures that we probably don't even realize).

Have a nice day!

Funny watching you talk about the "MAGA train" in a thread about a trump failure. :lol:

**** it sucks being right all the time.

Now, who wants to lay bets that North and South Korea still work out their ****, without Dump, with China, Russia, and the EU standing protectively behind them? I'm sure there are some staunch conservatives that would give me good odds... ;)

No one here is interested in your fantasy life, 'buddy'. No angst and no discomfort, but I can tell by your post that facing reality clearly has you on the edge of tears again.

Your god got played like a bitch, and you just can't face that fact.

Have a nice day!

LOL! There is on credible evidence that you think.

Good luck with your magical thinking and Twump worship.

No one here is interested in your fantasy life, 'buddy'. No angst and no discomfort, but I can tell by your post that facing reality clearly has you on the edge of tears again.

Your god got played like a bitch, and you just can't face that fact.

LOL! There is on credible evidence that you think.

Good luck with your magical thinking and Twump worship.

It's okay buddy, vent all you need! I feel your pain...

(((hugs)))

Funny watching you talk about the "MAGA train" in a thread about a trump failure. :lol:

Lulz.

"Everythign has completely fallen apart."

"So what? IT'S A WIN FOR TWUMP!!!"

Funny? No. I'd call it #Sad.

Yeah, he sure MAGAd this one.

I hope you didn't buy any of the specially minted coins that were celebrating the summit that won't be.

Its for the best as Trump would have been played anyway. The Chinese consider Trump to be the most easily manipulated president we have ever had and I am sure Kim Jong Un feels the same way.

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages. +10!

Color me shocked. The summit didn't happen. I'm sure all the citizens of Trump Fan Nation who were bragging about the great Donald, the world's most wonderful negotiator and the man who was going to save humankind, will come in here to express their disappointment. Or not.

My guess is.... not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was obviously coming. I didn't see this happening whatsoever.

China is still going to get jobs though, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom