• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump abruptly ends NPR interview after he is pressed on baseless election fraud claims

NPR is extreme left and Trump going there at all is impressive. He said what he had to say and left. He owned them and now they cry like little girls.
According to you then
When Trump leaves the press hanging, he is owning them.
When Biden leaves the press hanging, he is running away and avoiding the questions.

Trump ran away because he knows he cannot defend some of his comments regarding the 2020 election.

How many were dismissed due to lack of standing? 10? Maybe 20?

Leaving 40 or more that were dismissed due to lack of evidence.

How many do you need to "get it?"
The big ones were avoided by “Lack of Standing” !....
If even one of those are true, we just had a Coup against the American Voters, that was committed by China Iran, and people in DC !

Kind of an important thing! Don't you think?

Also ALL Americans have Standing when it's a Coup Against our Right to choose our President!
The Texas lawsuit was thrown out for "Lack of Standing". Yet Texas is also effected by the US President!
Quit abit actually since TX is a border state and the DEM's want and ILLEGAL OPEN BORDER Policy....
If Biden was put in Power by people other than "the American Voters" then we all ABSOLUTLY have Standing !
Plus it wasn't just Texas on that lawsuit

According to you then
When Trump leaves the press hanging, he is owning them.
When Biden leaves the press hanging, he is running away and avoiding the questions.

Trump ran away because he knows he cannot defend some of his comments regarding the 2020 election.
Biden is afraid of tough questions and refuses to go on FOX. Trump goes on NPR and answers questions with no fear. He ended the interview when he made his arguments and left when the NPR hack started getting too stupid to waste time with. I do the same in here.

Biden is afraid of tough questions and refuses to go on FOX. Trump goes on NPR and answers questions with no fear. He ended the interview when he made his arguments and left when the NPR hack started getting too stupid to waste time with. I do the same in here.

Spin much. Trump ran away because he knows he is spreading misinformation about the 2020 election.

Seems you have a double standard. Biden you say is afraid, but Trump did the right thing by hanging up.

Yeah, how dare are reporter ask questions...insanity!

I'm saying they would stop the recorded interview with Trump repeatedly while he was no longer on the line and make counterpoints. I'm sorry that's sleazy, no way around it. You don't call that an interview you call it a staged political circus.

But isn't that DJT's trademark to hang tough toe to toe with anybody?

It was a pre-recorded interview which NPR would pause and make counterpoints then resume. Without Trump being able to respond. Something you'd expect from state media in dictatorships.

NPR is extreme left and Trump going there at all is impressive. He said what he had to say and left. He owned them and now they cry like little girls.
Hahahah the absolute desperation with which you pretend to believe these things, just to troll. It's always entertaining.

Spin much. Trump ran away because he knows he is spreading misinformation about the 2020 election.
What misinformation......facts that you don't like?
Anyone who watched the election night results knows Trump was winning.....until after the polls closed, in the middle of the night with no supervision, Biden had gotten enough mail-in ballots with his name on them.
The legitimacy of that cannot be proved because of the circumstances surrounding the election, mail-in ballots due to Covid and the purposeful ballot harvesting the left did.
There were reports of stack of blank ballots on the desks in the polling places that became votes for Biden after the polls closed.
There have been no investigations of any worth, just a quick dismissal from the democrats that "voter fraud is impossible".
The same democrats screaming for 4 years that Trump won because of voter fraud.

It was a pre-recorded interview which NPR........
NPR....AKA the "Nationalist Party Revue"
But what would you expect from a media platform funded by George Soros?

Hahahah the absolute desperation with which you pretend to believe these things, just to troll. It's always entertaining.
You are laughing at the wrong person. George Soros is a primary funder of NPR.
Find a mirror and put that laughter where it belongs.

You are laughing at the wrong person. George Soros is a primary funder of NPR.
Find a mirror and put that laughter where it belongs.
Soros boogeyman! Everybody drink!

Can't wait for this one to launch into one of those "the jews are controlling everything" rants.

Soros boogeyman! Everybody drink!

Can't wait for this one to launch into one of those "the jews are controlling everything" rants.
The Grant the Soros Open Societies organization made to NPR was for $1.8 Million to be spread across 2 years to try to elevate government reporting at the State and local levels across all 50 States.

I would be interested to have someone explain, convincingly, how a grant of a mere $1.8 Million dollars in a period when NPR’s total revenue intake was $362,856,137 would or could make “Soros a primary donor?” Especially since that Open Society grant was awarded over 10 years ago.

But Boogity Boogity SOROS!!!!!

First thing that jumps out at me is - why in heavens name would he even bother to sit down with NPR??

Recently deceased Mike Nesmith, of Monkees fame, talked about his legal battles with NPR as they tried to rip him off for royalties I think it was.

He said it was like doing business with your grandmother, only to find out your grandmother is a thief, LOL.

Nothing but despicable, rent seeking scum at NPR.

I'm saying they would stop the recorded interview with Trump repeatedly while he was no longer on the line and make counterpoints. I'm sorry that's sleazy, no way around it. You don't call that an interview you call it a staged political circus.
Perhaps you do.

Surprising, right?

I don't take it as a positive sign at all, though. Just like suddenly encouraging the vaccines, it indicates to me that he's trying to court sane people by softening his image. Which means he's planning on running.
I didn't see any image softening in that interview but I do think he's going to run. Lindsey Graham was on Fox News today, with Sandra Smith and John Roberts and Graham seems to think there is no doubt at all. He's in communication with Trump and he thinks it a certainty. In no way has Trump chosen to go away from politics. To me, it seems he's ALL IN.

First thing that jumps out at me is - why in heavens name would he even bother to sit down with NPR??

Recently deceased Mike Nesmith, of Monkees fame, talked about his legal battles with NPR as they tried to rip him off for royalties I think it was.

He said it was like doing business with your grandmother, only to find out your grandmother is a thief, LOL.

Nothing but despicable, rent seeking scum at NPR.
I can't find anything about that. Do you have a link?

I didn't see any image softening in that interview but I do think he's going to run. Lindsey Graham was on Fox News today, with Sandra Smith and John Roberts and Graham seems to think there is no doubt at all. He's in communication with Trump and he thinks it a certainty. In no way has Trump chosen to go away from politics. To me, it seems he's ALL IN.
It sure sounds like it. But until he makes it official, I am not going to spend anytime pondering on it. But I did notice the last fundraising letter from the RNC, received was from Trump asking all to support the Republican candidates running in 2022 mid-terms while his pacs are raising big money for those he has personally endorsed. We shall see.......

Last edited:
Anyone who watched the election night results knows Trump was winning.....until after the polls closed, in the middle of the night with no supervision, Biden had gotten enough mail-in ballots with his name on them.
The legitimacy of that cannot be proved because of the circumstances surrounding the election, mail-in ballots due to Covid and the purposeful ballot harvesting the left did.
There were reports of stack of blank ballots on the desks in the polling places that became votes for Biden after the polls closed.
There have been no investigations of any worth, just a quick dismissal from the democrats that "voter fraud is impossible".

- Trump's statements regarding the election in Arizona. Care to prove Trump was correct.
Even Logan's audit came up with more votes for Biden.

- Please share your sources for the rest of be statements.

Trump messing with the media again! Heads are spinning!
What will they do when he announces he is running for president in 2024?
Tell him to wipe the drool off his chin, first.

Then ask if that smell is his diaper.

He’ll need to remove his oxygen mask to answer, of course.

I mean, they got the idea that folks were harvesting babies to stay young somewhere. So maybe trump will just OD on infant pineal juice and not need the old folk stuff.

But that shit ain’t nothing nice!

And the rugged individualist, family values right loves them some Trump. Go figure.
Which makes them something below betas. Worshipping an obvious beta, with money to make I’m strong would make them all what, Gammas? Deltas?

Certainly not an actual alpha. They don’t worship other people. Don’t need to live vicariously through others.

Funny your media didn’t warn you about the “Red Mirage”

The rest of the world’s media talked about it a lot. The guy who runs the big board on msnbc talked about it all night.

You should look it. Should make you feel nice and foolish.

Then you can come here all pissed at me.

Instead of all those heroes of yours who have been lying to your face about this the whole ****ing time. Not a one believes what they told you.

They just used you to try to poach the election.

So you’ll be fine about them actually poaching the next one.

Lol, NPR, home of the EXTREME left.

White replacement anxiety is real folks.

😄

I can't find anything about that. Do you have a link?
My bad, it was PBS...

PBS and NPR are kissing cousins though, so same difference.

Leftist slobs feeding from the public trough.

Back
Top Bottom