• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump abruptly ends NPR interview after he is pressed on baseless election fraud claims

All we know is Trump did 100% better than Biden could ever do. If... and that is a big if
Biden trys to answer press questions they are chosen ahead of time and submit their question. Biden has admitted that is what happens.

Past time to cut off tax dollars that go to partisan NPR. Now that they are woke....
Yeah, if Trump did so well....why did he hang up? If he was having a good interview, he would've stayed on longer than 15 minutes. We know this on he used to call FOX and get all the air time he wanted. Second....you really think his questions weren't screened by the right-wing press? Look, the man stopped doing press briefings because the snowflake thought it was unfair. He even went after the media because they wouldn't outright worship him as God. And when he did do press calls, they were with friendly stations and other right-wing mainstream media outlets. Hell, look at the dipwad's photo-ops!!!

Oh, and by the way, NPR doesn't get any direct government funding. Less than 2% comes from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private non-profit that was created by Congress to be independently run from the government in 1967. CPB can, and does, solicit donations from the feds in terms of grant money, just like any other non-profit does. But most of the 2% that comes from CPB for NPR is not federal, it is mostly private money.

And NPR isn't woke....they've been left of center for decades. The thing is...you can actually verify anything said on their programs. Unlike the right-wing mainstream media.

Using Trump logic Biden should have only received about 10,000 votes for President. I mean, the guy only had like 10 people attend his rallies.

Trump messing with the media again! Heads are spinning!
What will they do when he announces he is running for president in 2024?
You seem reasonable compared to others. Be honest, you don't really like Trump, you just like messing with the Libs right? I used to be right there with you until I watched Trump implode with his mishandling of the pandemic

Surprising, right?

I don't take it as a positive sign at all, though. Just like suddenly encouraging the vaccines, it indicates to me that he's trying to court sane people by softening his image. Which means he's planning on running.

I'm not so sure about that at all, but considering the disaster known as the Biden administration, you might not be far off.

If he can't handle a simple interview he'll never be able to handle being President.

If he can't handle a simple interview he'll never be able to handle being President.

I'm glad to see you're coming to terms with Biden's inability to handle an interview.

Surprising, right?

I don't take it as a positive sign at all, though. Just like suddenly encouraging the vaccines, it indicates to me that he's trying to court sane people by softening his image. Which means he's planning on running.

I think its more than that .... since delivering the vaccine was a great thing that he accomplished (maybe the only thing), he was to able to tout it. In order to do so, he needs to promote it as a good thing.

Trump never worries about softening his image. In fact, I think he thinks that would be unmanly. However, give him an opportunity to boast about something and promote is name as being responsible (whether true or not). and you better not be between him and a television camera.

We already know Trump can not handle the responsibility of being President. It is the prime reason he is retired and living Florida where old people go to play golf and otherwise waste away.

Last edited:
You seem reasonable compared to others. Be honest, you don't really like Trump, you just like messing with the Libs right? I used to be right there with you until I watched Trump implode with his mishandling of the pandemic

Hmm. Biden's mishandling of the pandemic is okay with you then?

Washington Free Beacon Staff • January 20, 2021 12:06 pm

biden-covid-tracker-112-1024x758.png

I'm glad to see you're coming to terms with Biden's inability to handle an interview.
I cringe every time I see Biden or Trump speak. They are both an embarrassment to this country.

Yeah, if Trump did so well....why did he hang up? If he was having a good interview, he would've stayed on longer than 15 minutes. We know this on he used to call FOX and get all the air time he wanted. Second....you really think his questions weren't screened by the right-wing press? Look, the man stopped doing press briefings because the snowflake thought it was unfair. He even went after the media because they wouldn't outright worship him as God. And when he did do press calls, they were with friendly stations and other right-wing mainstream media outlets. Hell, look at the dipwad's photo-ops!!!

Oh, and by the way, NPR doesn't get any direct government funding. Less than 2% comes from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private non-profit that was created by Congress to be independently run from the government in 1967. CPB can, and does, solicit donations from the feds in terms of grant money, just like any other non-profit does. But most of the 2% that comes from CPB for NPR is not federal, it is mostly private money.

And NPR isn't woke....they've been left of center for decades. The thing is...you can actually verify anything said on their programs. Unlike the right-wing mainstream media.
A Golden Commode emergency call.🙃

Trump messing with the media again! Heads are spinning!
What will they do when he announces he is running for president in 2024?
Yes, and the media has no clue🤫 Yes, they are! Use primal scream therapy before their 🤯 imho 🙂

Could you give an example?

I just heard Trump jabbering like a mad man, saying some pretty crazy stuff.

Counterpoints are bad?
Come on, it was nothing like the Trump interviews on Fox or right wing talk radio…

I cringe every time I see Biden or Trump speak. They are both an embarrassment to this country.
Of the two, Biden is better. But, he still is a gaff machine, and his disability makes sure he isn't the smoothest talker to begin with. I thought Obama was a fantastic speaker , and most people stuff in comparison though

... this guy is such a bitch. Not even rookies get up and walk away from NPR's monotone interview voices. He did though. Cause he's special.

First off, I'm shocked that DJT even held a phone interview with NPR. Did he actually think that he'd pursued interviewer Inskeep that there was election fraud 2020 that cost him the presidency rather than the fact that he, himself, based on his insane performance during his 1st term lost the election? However, keeping with his toddler ego, he prematurely hung up. What are the odds that this interview converted listeners over to his bs belief? If anything, it did allow him to plug Kari Lake a gubernatorial candidate in Arizona.

View attachment 67368881
Trump hung up on “Morning Edition” host Steve Inskeep nine minutes into what NPR said was scheduled to be a 15-minute interview that was broadcast Wednesday.

After several lines of questioning related to Trump’s widely debunked election claims, Inskeep asked Trump whether he would endorse only Republican candidates this year who are pressing his case that the 2020 contest against Joe Biden was stolen from him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, I have one more question,” Inskeep said, adding that he wanted to talk about a court hearing related to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.
(y)

All we know is Trump did 100% better than Biden could ever do. If... and that is a big if
Biden trys to answer press questions they are chosen ahead of time and submit their question. Biden has admitted that is what happens.

Past time to cut off tax dollars that go to partisan NPR. Now that they are woke....
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

'We all know" Please, don't try to ascribe your out of step opinions to the population as a whole. You have an opinion, its yours, own it. Don't assume anyone else shares it. That is weak,

NPR no longer receives funding from the US Government. The Republican congress ended that 10 years ago, then made a big deal how closing the budget gap it was saving the US government $25M per year. It also deals much, much closer to the political center than anything you read. You could do well (become much better informed) listening to NPR daily.

Last edited:
I don't get the appeal. I mean, we all like to blow off steam every once in a while. But 24/7? The man needs help. His supporters need counseling.
Trump suffers from NPD. He is mentally and emotionally stunted, and incapable of accepting defeat. If he loses at anything, it has to be because he was cheated. No other explanation makes sense to him.

First off, I'm shocked that DJT even held a phone interview with NPR. Did he actually think that he'd pursued interviewer Inskeep that there was election fraud 2020 that cost him the presidency rather than the fact that he, himself, based on his insane performance during his 1st term lost the election? However, keeping with his toddler ego, he prematurely hung up. What are the odds that this interview converted listeners over to his bs belief? If anything, it did allow him to plug Kari Lake a gubernatorial candidate in Arizona.

View attachment 67368881
Trump hung up on “Morning Edition” host Steve Inskeep nine minutes into what NPR said was scheduled to be a 15-minute interview that was broadcast Wednesday.

After several lines of questioning related to Trump’s widely debunked election claims, Inskeep asked Trump whether he would endorse only Republican candidates this year who are pressing his case that the 2020 contest against Joe Biden was stolen from him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, I have one more question,” Inskeep said, adding that he wanted to talk about a court hearing related to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.
Trump ended the interview on his terms leaving the NPR hack in his dust. Typical Trump. Gotta love it!

Back
Top Bottom