• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump abruptly ends NPR interview after he is pressed on baseless election fraud claims

NPR should not have given him airtime. If i wanted to hear him lie, I'd watch faux.
I agree. He got on, repeated a bunch of lies about the election, then exited. It's a big win for Trump. Thanks NPR. Way to do your part advancing the GOP/Trump narrative.

I agree. He got on, repeated a bunch of lies about the election, then exited. It's a big win for Trump. Thanks NPR. Way to do your part advancing the GOP/Trump narrative.
Trump goes on NPR and ends interview on his own terms verses Biden who is afraid to go on FOX at all.

Trump goes on NPR and ends interview on his own terms verses Biden who is afraid to go on FOX at all.

Seems some complain when Biden does not take or answer questions from the press.
Why are you giving Trump a pass. He ran away when he did not like the questions being asked.

First off, I'm shocked that DJT even held a phone interview with NPR. Did he actually think that he'd pursued interviewer Inskeep that there was election fraud 2020 that cost him the presidency rather than the fact that he, himself, based on his insane performance during his 1st term lost the election? However, keeping with his toddler ego, he prematurely hung up. What are the odds that this interview converted listeners over to his bs belief? If anything, it did allow him to plug Kari Lake a gubernatorial candidate in Arizona.

View attachment 67368881
Trump hung up on “Morning Edition” host Steve Inskeep nine minutes into what NPR said was scheduled to be a 15-minute interview that was broadcast Wednesday.

After several lines of questioning related to Trump’s widely debunked election claims, Inskeep asked Trump whether he would endorse only Republican candidates this year who are pressing his case that the 2020 contest against Joe Biden was stolen from him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, I have one more question,” Inskeep said, adding that he wanted to talk about a court hearing related to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.

I don't know why Trump would talk with inskeep at npr either.

Nobody listens to npr except lilly white little liberal soccer moms in posh Escalades ferrying around degenerate spoiled brats in skinny jeans while sipping Starbucks latte's.

Nobody listens to npr except lilly white little liberal soccer moms in posh Escalades ferrying around degenerate spoiled brats in skinny jeans while sipping Starbucks latte's.
Post of lies and bullshit, as usual.
Trump is too scared to talk honestly as he is a liar

If I was Biden I wouldn't go on Fox. Might as well call into Alex Jones' show.

I just don't think NPR (or anyone else, actually) should provide a platform for a bunch of lies. That's what they did with Trump, and anyone not a moron knew what he'd do in advance, and he behaved as we expected, spewing lies about the last election. The proper way to treat Trump is to ignore him like we ignore flat earthers or holocaust deniers.

Post of lies and bullshit, as usual.
Trump is too scared to talk honestly as he is a liar

"According to 2015 figures, 87% of the NPR terrestrial public radio audience and 67% of the NPR podcast audience is white. According to the 2012 Pew Research Center 2012 News Consumption Survey, NPR listeners tend to be highly educated, with 54% of regular listeners being college graduates and 21% having some college."

Whoa there. 87% of npr radio listeners are white, college educated and university indoctrinated.
Is it an elite white supremacist station? Because wealthy white liberals make up most of the audience.

I just don't think NPR (or anyone else, actually) should provide a platform for a bunch of lies. That's what they did with Trump, and anyone not a moron knew what he'd do in advance, and he behaved as we expected, spewing lies about the last election. The proper way to treat Trump is to ignore him like we ignore flat earthers or holocaust deniers.
Trump is still a lying ********er.
Uneducated morons still have Faux News.

Trump suffers from NPD. He is mentally and emotionally stunted, and incapable of accepting defeat. If he loses at anything, it has to be because he was cheated. No other explanation makes sense to him.

Yup!! thin skinned, easily offended and quick to take offense. It worked as a shady real estate mogul not so much in politics .. where criticism and slights are an everyday occurrence.

Trump isn't cut out to be in politics, selling cars, insurance or real estate is a much better fit IMO.

images.jpg

Whoa there. 87% of npr radio listeners are white, college educated and university indoctrinated.
Is it an elite white supremacist station? Because wealthy white liberals make up most of the audience.
Its where people with a half a brain go.

The way I look at it is when Obama, Biden and Hillary began the collusion delusion narrative, this was investigated by the FBI and CIA even to the point of breaking the law; spying worse than Nixon. The charge was considered important enough to allow this, with nobody held accountable. In the end it was all a scam that wasted $millions of tax dollars and divided the country.

When Trump accused the Democrats of voter fraud, which was also important enough to investigate, there was only denial and no formal investigation. The collusion delusion turned out to be a scam, so even if the voter fraud conspiracy was also scam, fairness would have addressed both and no just the led Democrat scam. The government owed Trump for the scam they ran against him. This dual standard raised a red flag for me.

It was no so much about the accusation of voter fraud, but why do only the Democrats get to use government resources to investigate political opponents based on their own created conspiracy theory? Why not investigate both at the Federal level? The math raises suspicions. If the Democrats had been innocent, a truthful investigation would show this, and Trump would have lost support like the Democrats lost minions when the Mueller report came out. However, the Democrats avoided this potential positive outcome at all costs. If innocent they could have disabled trump supporters before 2024, but they avoided any type of an investigation. Why?

NPR is part of the Left wing propaganda machine, so Trump did not expect anyone to be sympathetic to this problem. Even if NPR saw the injustice, their job was to keeping it unfair. This problem of fairness may be addressed when the Republicans take the House and head the investigative committees. The Democrats know this, and their desperation is kicking in, with threats of changing the rules; federal take over of state election laws, so they can cheat to win.

After the election, the severity of the charges of election fraud, should have been addressed, since this accusation was as bad as the collusion delusion charge. The problem was any government investigation would be very slow,, and any deep investigation would have cause the presidency to be placed in limbo for many years, until it was settled. Who would be in charge as acting president until this was settled?

The Republicans were not given very much time to investigate the claim, on their own. They were also not allowed to use the power of Government that the collusion delusion enjoyed. If Mueller had two months he would have not be able to settle anything. It would have created a propaganda war and the scam never settled. Democrats like to say this was already investigated via the many law suits by the Trump side. But government funded investigation is not that fast; two months, and it has more power dig into classified areas and put witnesses in jail in their lie.

If you recall the riots of the summer of 2020, where cities burnt to the tune of $billions in damage, was a dress rehearsal of the chaos that would occur if the Democrats did to get their way. Most of the legal decisions against voter fraud, were based on the premise that the Republican did not have enough evidence in 2 months, and they were less violent. It was assumed they could take a negative result, better, with less destruction, than would have the Democrats.

Picture if the judges had sided with Trump; delay the nomination to investigate further, and Trump retained power; chaos and destruction would be everywhere as the BLM snd Antifa goons are released. This time they would have been met with a fight back. In the end, lessor of two evils, let Biden win and accept the more peaceful reaction the Republicans. The Capital riot was the worst it got for the Republican side, and it only occurred after decisions was made that no investigation was going to be allowed by the Democrats once in power. This voter fraud accusation was to be buried and a social taboo would placed on anyone who dare speak of it. This smells of a fraud coverup. It does not matter in the end, since the Democrats had to rely on it goon wing to set the violence stage, and in doing so this aliened Independents and moderate Democrats.

The Capital riot was about trying to hit the pause button until the severity of the charges could be investigated. This could have changed the output, but the Democrats knew this would not have worked out well for the Democrats, so they buried any idea of an investigation. The Republican got proactive and seal the holes in which voter fraud could occur which now has the Democrats ready to change the rules to make new holes. The fall is critical to Democrat leadership survival. Mass retirement may occur to avoid the investigations.

Last edited:
Specificly
I listened to the NPR "interview" this morning. They totally sandbagged him, stopping the taped "interview" to counter his points one by one. Shady, sleezey, just what you'd expect from NPR.
Specifically, if you would, explain how Trump was "sandbagged" and in detail what was "shady" and "sleazy" in that NPR reporting?

TFG tried to sell the big lie again, and the NPR reporter had too much respect for his listeners not to call him on his bullshit.

Sorry that you didn't get your ass kissing pablum propaganda for once...
What are you talking about ?... TFG ? "ass kissing pablum propaganda for once" ?....

As for the topic:
They both were trying to stress their points! There was NO deep dive fact finding to prove much of anything
for either!

Trump said GO LOOK into what's going on ....!

The NPR guy read SHORT statements (lacking context) that made his claims seem to have merit....

Both were uneventful on their own.

Then Trump said bye bye ..... Nothing out of normal politics. Go watch the Whitehouse speaker talk with reporters, that's
far more contentious! No bodies trying to PRETEND that it's so horrible....
All the FAKE LIBERAL OUT RAGE... is just getting pathic! And way too easy to point out and show how triggered they've made the left!

But the kicker here is that, the whole issue can all be resolve by a REAL DEEP DIVE in court, with all Parties under Oath, and allow Discovery!
And the Strangest part is that the guy who the DEM's, RINOS, DC Status Quo, Big Tech, and the Media keep ASSURING you is lying
is THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO GET HIS CASES IN COURT !!!!..... ?????

It like a criminal trying to take the Cops to court..... It only makes sense if "The Criminal" is actually not a criminal !

Attachments

• Fraud.JPG
    Fraud.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
What are you talking about ?... TFG ? "ass kissing pablum propaganda for once" ?....

As for the topic:
They both were trying to stress their points! There was NO deep dive fact finding to prove much of anything
for either!

The NPR guy read SHORT statements (lacking context) that made his claims seem to have merit....

Then Trump said bye bye ..... Nothing out of normal politics. Go watch the Whitehouse speaker talk with reporters, that's
All the FAKE LIBERAL OUT RAGE... is just getting pathic! And way too easy to point out and show how triggered they've made the left!

But the kicker here is that, the whole issue can all be resolve by a REAL DEEP DIVE in court, with all Parties under Oath, and allow Discovery!
And the Strangest part is that the guy who the DEM's, RINOS, DC Status Quo, Big Tech, and the Media keep ASSURING you is lying

It like a criminal trying to take the Cops to court..... It only makes sense if "The Criminal" is actually not a criminal !
Trump was invited to interview, he accepted, but then he hung up because the interviewer fact checked him on his blatant lies. That was how a coward deals with an interview.

Sorry that you can't understand that, maybe if you type more in all capps? LOL

As for the topic:
for either!

60 courts have spoken.

Trump says to "go look..." He, himself cannot provide any evidence to support his psychotic rambling.

NPR is extreme left and Trump going there at all is impressive. He said what he had to say and left. He owned them and now they cry like little girls.

60 courts have spoken.

Trump says to "go look..." He, himself cannot provide any evidence to support his psychotic rambling.
"Lack of Standing" is a way to the Judicial branch avoids looking at something they don't want to look at!
People like you who try to make it SEEM that because the Courts did not look at the evidence, that there must be no evidence, are
either lying, part of the Criminal act, or just stupid !

Just like that video of the DEM poll workers , kicking out the REPS&Media then rescanning hidden ballot up to 3 time in a row,
IS NOT EVIDENCE .....

So what happened to all those people from the Senate Hearing that wrote affidavits saying they witnessed Crimes and Fraud ?
Was there a court date? Did we get to watching like we did the Rittenhouse case?
I think a Stolen US Election is FAR more important than a Vigilante shooting 3 Felons ......

Attachments

• Dissent_CT.jpg
    Dissent_CT.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
NPR is extreme left and Trump going there at all is impressive. He said what he had to say and left. He owned them and now they cry like little girls.
OK, kiss Trump's fat ass if you want. I'll pass. Spewing a bunch of corrosive lies like a spoiled child who won't accept he's a one term loser doesn't "impress" me at all.

Trump messing with the media again! Heads are spinning!
What will they do when he announces he is running for president in 2024?
My hat tipped half-way that he even had the call with NPR. However, if it's head spinning reactions that Trumplicans seek, DJT should do calls with CNN and MSNBC. Would he dare be so brave?

I listened to the NPR "interview" this morning. They totally sandbagged him, stopping the taped "interview" to counter his points one by one. Shady, sleezey, just what you'd expect from NPR.
But isn't that DJT's trademark to hang tough toe to toe with anybody?

He got 60 cases to court. Lost every one of them. What's not surprising is him losing all those cases is just evidence the courts are stacked against him, the Deep State is against him, all the judges are RINOs, "DC Status Quo", etc. even those appointed by Trump, everyone's in on the conspiracy, only DEAR LEADER!!! stands alone searching for The Truth.

What's clear to all of us is evidence isn't relevant. Lack of evidence is now evidence of the fraud. All the evidence showing no fraud is evidence of the fraud, because the REAL EVIDENCE is being hidden by the elites, the Deep State! Everything, somehow, points to fraud! It's bizarre how that happens. Rudy and the pillow guy promise to reveal the blockbuster evidence, and they never do. Why not?

So arguments that are not based on evidence cannot be countered with evidence. That's the beauty of the Big Lie. It's unfalsifiable at this point.

If he can't handle a simple interview he'll never be able to handle being President.
He handled lawyered-up elitist toddler - in - grifter just not the 'of sound mind' adult c-n-c.

"Lack of Standing" is a way to the Judicial branch avoids looking at something they don't want to look at!
People like you who try to make it SEEM that because the Courts did not look at the evidence, that there must be no evidence, are
either lying, part of the Criminal act, or just stupid !

Just like that video of the DEM poll workers , kicking out the REPS&Media then rescanning hidden ballot up to 3 time in a row,
IS NOT EVIDENCE .....

So what happened to all those people from the Senate Hearing that wrote affidavits saying they witnessed Crimes and Fraud ?
Was there a court date? Did we get to watching like we did the Rittenhouse case?
I think a Stolen US Election is FAR more important than a Vigilante shooting 3 Felons ......

How many were dismissed due to lack of standing? 10? Maybe 20?

Leaving 40 or more that were dismissed due to lack of evidence.

How many do you need to "get it?"

Trump ended the interview on his terms leaving the NPR hack in his dust. Typical Trump. Gotta love it!
It is very typical of DJT. A scaredy usually cat bolts from its own shadow and one tends to think that DJT may sometimes bolt away, when he first notices his own image in a full-length mirror.

That suggests to us both that he had a nefarious reason that matches his mind.

That took some disguise on your part to blend in with those types in order to witness 'them' listening to NPR. :cool: Here, allow me to buy you a :coffee: from Speedway.

Back
Top Bottom