• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon hit first ---- Rachel Jeantel

By her account, Trayvon went back with the specific intent to confront...
Which account? I don't recall that at all.

Also...by her account "creepy ass cracka" meant Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a cop or security guard.
I missed this one too. Was this in he initial interview? In the courtroom?
Or where exactly?

Or where exactly?

Piers Morgan interview. "Cracka" means "cop" or "security guard".

So....do you have like a special lil notebook that you "note" all of these things in?
Again, lashing out is not the proper way to take responsibility for an error. It's a very base defense mechanism.

Again, lashing out is not the proper way to take responsibility for an error. It's a very base defense mechanism.

I'm not lashing out. I'm poking you and you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it. :)

some friends claim there is no racism anymore

but l dont know why this issue is still discussed if not

I'm not lashing out. I'm poking you and you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it. :)
You should not have written that out. (By the way, I actually love when people "poke" me. I wonder why.)

Medusa, were people interested in this trial over there?

Ha, got to love this case. Thug is a racial slur for "black person" and "Cracka" just means cop and isn't referencing race.

found multiple transcripts of the interview. They all have her saying something different.
The word acting is in there somewhere in each.
She's not an orator.

I thought cracka was short for cracker, which is a slang term for white dude, aka, whip cracker.

Ha, got to love this case. Thug is a racial slur for "black person" and "Cracka" just means cop and isn't referencing race.

And there's a difference between "nigga" and "nigger".

Which account? I don't recall that at all.

Or where exactly?
Josie referenced the Morgan interview and her account has been all along that she specifically told Trayvon to run to his daddy's girlfriends house just a few yards away.

Bottom line is she's being invited on all these shows to dispute the verdict and keep the narrative/emotions going.

She and other Blacks are being exploited by the MSM for political gain.

Maybe she can get her talking points on note cards written in cursive........

Though you know, who knows when you're using a racial slur these days. Now excuse me as I sing a song....

Naginata (Nah-gin-ta) Naginata
Love my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
Check out my Naginata
Naginata
Everyone should hang with my Naginata
It is so cool and awesome
Everybody should have one
Naginata please
You just have ta
Try practicing with a Naginata
The exercise will do you good
You'll be the coolest guy in your hood
With Naginatas like these!
Naginata Naginata
Love my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
That's my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
Awesome Naginata
Naginata Naginata
You're my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
Sexy Naginata
Naginata Naginata
That's what I'm inta

;)

(It will sadden me if no one gets this reference)

Medusa, were people interested in this trial over there?

l dont think

at least not as interested as americans

the problem is that if there is no racism why it is still a matter of argument

lots of threads about martin zimmerman but no dead deserves being disturbed 24 hours a day

Josie referenced the Morgan interview and her account has been all along that she specifically told Trayvon to run to his daddy's girlfriends house just a few yards away.
Imho, RJ telling TM to run away is not the same a TM saying "Trayvon went back with the specific intent to confront."

To me, they're different things.

Though you know, who knows when you're using a racial slur these days. Now excuse me as I sing a song....

Naginata (Nah-gin-ta) Naginata
Love my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
Check out my Naginata
Naginata
Everyone should hang with my Naginata
It is so cool and awesome
Everybody should have one
Naginata please
You just have ta
Try practicing with a Naginata
The exercise will do you good
You'll be the coolest guy in your hood
With Naginatas like these!
Naginata Naginata
Love my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
That's my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
Awesome Naginata
Naginata Naginata
You're my Naginata
Naginata Naginata
Sexy Naginata
Naginata Naginata
That's what I'm inta

;)

You should have taken the Red pill.......

I think she is just continuing to make the case that no one should listen to her or give anything she says even the slightest amount of credibility and that the clock is sitting at about 00:14:57 seconds...her 15 minutes are about up.

Imho, RJ telling TM to run away is not the same a TM saying "Trayvon went back with the specific intent to confront."

To me, they're different things.
Sure. He could have REALLY been on his way to Disney World, or maybe he just decided to turn around and walk back to the store for another bag of skittles. Maybe he just remembered Wal Mart was having a midnight madness sale or Best Buy was releasing WWE14 at 11pm...

Bottom line is she's being invited on all these shows to dispute the verdict and keep the narrative/emotions going.

She and other Blacks are being exploited by the MSM for political gain.

Seems to me it's mutual exploitation - nobody is being taken advantage of, they're all feeding off each other.

;)

(It will sadden me if no one gets this reference)

Hate to sadden you but I have no idea where to even get an idea of where that comes from.

By her account, Trayvon went back with the specific intent to confront the "creepy ass cracka".
Sure. He could have REALLY been on his way to Disney World, or maybe he just decided to turn around and walk back to the store for another bag of skittles. Maybe he just remembered Wal Mart was having a midnight madness sale or Best Buy was releasing WWE14 at 11pm...

It doesn't seem that she actually said that.
You can post in sarcasm all you like, but it doesn't make it so that RJ ever said that.
:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom