• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Is Your Evangelical Hero????

I don't want prayer in school, and I'm not trying to destroy anyone's religious beliefs. I think everyone should be free to believe as they choose, and worship as they choose, and pray as they choose. What do public schools have to do with that?

I don't need to see The Ten Commandments in City Hall or a court house, any more than I need to see the Koran or verses from the Book of Mormon or Wiccan spells. Those are governmental buildings, not houses of worship.

Trump was a vocal pro-choicer for decades, up to and including partial birth abortion. If the Evangelicals don't know that, they're stupider than I thought.

Syrian refugees? What do they have to do with Trump not being religious at all, and the Evangelicals putting their support behind him?

The Democrats, who I have opposed since the day I was eligible to vote, have done absolutely nothing to destroy anyone's religion.

Trump was a pro choicer for decades? So what? He’s certainly not one as president, why else did the left go all in promoting the perjury of Christine B Ford? If Trump was a rabid pro choicer he could gun down someone on 5th Avenue and the democrats would cover it up like the did for BJ Clinton

No one expects them to vote for Dems. They are just basically proving that religion has nothing to do with their choices despite them saying its all about morals and religion and God and Jesus etc etc etc. Their decisions are party based and not religion based. They are phonies. What bother's them is the D. All their decisions are based on how to thwart the D. They won't ever go for the D but I'm very willing to give them the D. I will help ram the D right down their throats.

I think it would be more phony for them to vote for the same party that they decry as "baby killers" every 4 years, simply because their candidate had an affair.

Oh, I believe he believes what he's saying. Doesn't mean its not full of ****.

Seeking forgiveness and admitting your own sinfulness is the cornerstone of (most) Christianity. Trump saying he doesn't ask for forgiveness is like the easiest tell ever.

Thanks for the clarification. And I agree.

Trump was a pro choicer for decades? So what? He’s certainly not one as president, why else did the left go all in promoting the perjury of Christine B Ford? If Trump was a rabid pro choicer he could gun down someone on 5th Avenue and the democrats would cover it up like the did for BJ Clinton

What the hell does Christine Ford have to do with the President being pro-choice? And what the hell does Bill Clinton have to do with the Evangelicals throwing their support behind a fake Christian who said that he supported partial birth abortion?

No, it is not fraud or hypocrisy to support a president who supports the constitution. I can live with Trump being an outright atheist

You are actually criticizing evangelicals for not wanting a theocracy.

Also the democrats are trying to destroy religious liberty, Obama sued the little sisters of the poor for not supplying nuns with healthcare that covered contraceptives which are against catholic teaching. The liberals want people of faith like the Colorado baker to be enslaved to homosexuals

Trump has no idea what the Constitution says.

I see you are afraid of homosexuals. Don't worry - they probably have no interest in you.

Why do you keep deflecting to other Presidents? Can't focus?

I see you are afraid of homosexuals. Don't worry - they probably have no interest in you.

He can be one of my hetero slaves, if he wishes. :)

He can be one of my hetero slaves, if he wishes. :)

You homosexuals are a scary bunch, apparently. Looking to enslave everyone. Maybe he really wants to be your slave because you give great jackets.

Does this mean you're looking to replace me as one of your hetero slaves? Dammit, girly. I thought I was behaving well!!

I think it would be more phony for them to vote for the same party that they decry as "baby killers" every 4 years, simply because their candidate had an affair.

No one said they should vote dem. That is a straw man repeated over and over in here. Just for them to be honest and quit lying to everyone especially themselves.

You homosexuals are a scary bunch, apparently. Looking to enslave everyone. Maybe he really wants to be your slave because you give great jackets.

Everyone does get their standard-issue leather jacket.

Does this mean you're looking to replace me as one of your hetero slaves? Dammit, girly. I thought I was behaving well!!

You're under review. ;)

I better work harder on my slave behavior. I do enjoy my leather studded jacket with the picture of Clay Aiken on the lapel.

Hey, if you work overtime and bake enough gay cakes, we'll have a deal. :thumbs:

As Mediaite's John Ziegler put it:

How is it possible to still support the President after that interaction with all the other Presidents who were all seen to smile and interact with each other warmly. You felt the cold come into the room when Trump walked in just by watching the video. Trump had to sit down next to the man he called is an illegitimate President who wasn't born here and a former first lady he said should be thrown in jail. And a President he called a rapist.

Every President Recited This Prayer Except Trump, And People Definitely Noticed

EDIT: He also didn't put his hand over his heart. :mad:

Glad handing with devils does not make anyone a good Christian no matter what the hedonist liars may claim to the contrary.

The friends of the world of the ungodly are enemies of God.

Glad handing with devils does not make anyone a good Christian no matter what the hedonist liars may claim to the contrary.

“God” is a figment of your imagination.

...he says as he takes another bite of his big mac with special sauce.

What the hell does Christine Ford have to do with the President being pro-choice? And what the hell does Bill Clinton have to do with the Evangelicals throwing their support behind a fake Christian who said that he supported partial birth abortion?

I refuse to accept your English comprehension skills are so low you didn’t understand the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I refuse to accept your English comprehension skills are so low you didn’t understand the post.

So that's a "they don't have anything to do with Trump's pro-choice stance, but since I can't articulate that, I'll insult you instead". Got it.

1) he governs like he does, so who cares? You are so blinded with hatred for the president you are making stuff up.

2) you can deny this all you want, but Colorado has attempted to persecute the same man twice, the Attorney General in Washington is persecuting a florist, there are many examples. Oh yeah and Obama attempted to persecute the little sisters of the poor.

3) comparing the relative actions of two presidents is not deflection.

So that's a "they don't have anything to do with Trump's pro-choice stance, but since I can't articulate that, I'll insult you instead". Got it.

Actually I didn’t insult you, I said you have higher comprehension skills, you just choose to act like you don’t. Was I wrong? Do you really need this explained to you? Or are you simply so blinded by hatred of Trump and his supports that you’re shifting goalposts to keep this ridiculous argument going?

Actually I didn’t insult you, I said you have higher comprehension skills, you just choose to act like you don’t. Was I wrong? Do you really need this explained to you? Or are you simply so blinded by hatred of Trump and his supports that you’re shifting goalposts to keep this ridiculous argument going?

The opposite of hate is love. So you think I hate Trump, that must mean you love Trump.

Creepy.

The opposite of hate is love. So you think I hate Trump, that must mean you love Trump.

Creepy.

I do love The God Emperor of the United States

President Trump was seated near President Obama, who has been violating the understanding that former presidents do not publicly criticize the incumbent.

President Trump was seated near Mrs. M. Obama, who has been bitterly criticizing the incumbent in personal appearances and in her new (reportedly) best seller.

President Trump was seated near Mrs. H. Clinton, arguably the biggest presidential sore loser in our history.

I join other members and guests in giving a shoutout to Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Trump for their gracious attitude toward those three individuals.

No one said they should vote dem. That is a straw man repeated over and over in here. Just for them to be honest and quit lying to everyone especially themselves.
Right, but it's implied. Not every state lists 3rd parties, and I think every evangelical isn't so stupid as to pretend a 3rd party doesn't guarantee a 'baby-killer' win.

You say they should quit lying to themselves....but to NOT vote republican, for them, would require that they lie to themselves.

As Mediaite's John Ziegler put it:

How is it possible to still support the President after that interaction with all the other Presidents who were all seen to smile and interact with each other warmly. You felt the cold come into the room when Trump walked in just by watching the video. Trump had to sit down next to the man he called is an illegitimate President who wasn't born here and a former first lady he said should be thrown in jail. And a President he called a rapist.

Every President Recited This Prayer Except Trump, And People Definitely Noticed

EDIT: He also didn't put his hand over his heart. :mad:

And the trumps left the funeral early. trump was so pis**** that he didn't get a standing ovation and noone praised him in their eulogies.

He disrespected war hero and esteemed president George HW Bush for the second time. Remember he slammed the Bushes for voting for Hillary in 2016.

President Trump was seated near President Obama, who has been violating the understanding that former presidents do not publicly criticize the incumbent.

President Trump was seated near Mrs. M. Obama, who has been bitterly criticizing the incumbent in personal appearances and in her new (reportedly) best seller.

President Trump was seated near Mrs. H. Clinton, arguably the biggest presidential sore loser in our history.

I join other members and guests in giving a shoutout to Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Trump for their gracious attitude toward those three individuals.

GRACIOUS? He was more gracious to Kim Jong Un than he was to the Bush family. He arrived late, expected everyone to give him a standing ovation and was upset when noone praised him in the eulogies. Refused to sing hymns - like EVERYONE else did and then stormed out early.

He is the MOST DISGUSTING person in the world!!!

Back
Top Bottom