• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now what peaceful look like.

How the hell can ANYONE call that mess peaceful???

And what the hell did it accomplish?

You're welcome to test that theory on the next police officer you encounter.

And hence the protests. Police are not execution squads no matter how much that thought gives you RWers chubbies.

Simply because right-wingers are to blame. If the racists-pieces-of-ignorant-sh!ts had not made life for the black people a living hell, reality would have been much different...

Ridiculous hyperbole. Who are these "right wingers" in Portland that made the lives of the blacks in Portland a living hell? Or was it the right wingers in Minneapolis, that made the black lives in Portland a living hell? And Im assuming this living hell you speak of includes police shootings, and since the police shoot whites more often, have the lives for the white people been made a living hell as well?
The only hell blacks have been put through is a result of them being convinced through propaganda that the police are out to get them because they are black.

Police are not execution squads no matter how much that thought gives you RWers chubbies.

You mean BLM has been lying to us for all these months?

Don't tell them to start. They would lose. There are more good guys and we have better weapons.

If you are trying to be funny, you are failing. Blacks live mostly in big cities like Baltimore and Chicago. Big cities are run by Democrat mafias. Chicago has been for the last 80 years. There are no "right-wingers" where blacks live. Where the right-wingers congregate, things are peaceful. Very peaceful.

Blacks of all ages murder 11 times the rate of the white scum. In the 20 to 24 age group, that ratio is 17. Blacks rape over 30,000 white women each and every year. Whites rape on average 10 black women a year.

It's a known fact that the leftists like you hate numbers so I don't blame you for acting accordingly. BS words and slogans are so much easier to throw against the wall hoping that they will stick. Numbers are a lot harder because those little suckers need sources. Mine have them: CDC and FBI.

So, unless you have better sources, don't start anything stupid like: so now you trust them? Yes, I do, because, if anything, the DC swamp would want to minimize the black contribution to the American misery index.

View attachment 67295648

Doesn't matter. Anybody who votes for Trump is sorely lacking in intelligence and humanity.

Ridiculous hyperbole. Who are these "right wingers" in Portland that made the lives of the blacks in Portland a living hell? Or was it the right wingers in Minneapolis, that made the black lives in Portland a living hell? And Im assuming this living hell you speak of includes police shootings, and since the police shoot whites more often, have the lives for the white people been made a living hell as well?
The only hell blacks have been put through is a result of them being convinced through propaganda that the police are out to get them because they are black.

To somewhat paraphrase Fraiser..If I had control of the Hubble telescope, I still wouldn't be able to find any interest in your opinion.

If a democrat terrorist is trying to pull people from their cars to assault or murder them, as the ISIS, er I mean, ANTIFA terrorists have been doing, then yes, they should be run over. If a BLM Klansman is attacking, then yes, using bear spray, or better a 9mm is full warranted.

This idea on the left that freedom of speech includes blocking streets is dangerous.

To somewhat paraphrase Fraiser..If I had control of the Hubble telescope, I still wouldn't be able to find any interest in your opinion.

Says the guy who quotes and responds to my opinions, without anything relevant to my opinion. How about the three questions you also quoted? No interest there either I assume?

Doesn't matter. Anybody who votes for Trump is sorely lacking in intelligence and humanity.

Denying the humanity of half the voting public is common and dangerous.

And hence the protests. Police are not execution squads no matter how much that thought gives you RWers chubbies.

despite what democrat terrorists claim, police have every right to defend themselves, as does every American, such as Kyle Rittenhouse.

The demand that ISIS, I mean the democrats (as if there were a difference) can rape, assault, and murder with impunity just ain't going to cut it.

Anyone who votes for any democrat is a pile of crap and a traitor. democrats are the party of Xi, and actively involved in the dissolution of the American Constitution. To be a democrat, is to be evil, irredeemably evil. democrats are the same kind of people as ISIS, Boco Harem, and Al Qaeda.

Emptying a couple of 30-rd AR-15 mags would have prevented it.

I wonder how China would handle its Portland. Would it be over in days or hours?

I think China's Portland rioters are called Wiegers.

So the cops are not murdering blacks on the street?

NO---------------------in some cases they had to defend themselves from drugged up violent criminals coming at them.

Xi's branch office in America, the democrats, are bringing that government here.

An armed terrorist attacking a federal court house being shot isn't summary execution. These democrats are waging war against America. If shot,they die in battle.

Xi's troops in America, the democrats seem to think we should just surrender to them.

democrats are waging a violent civil war against America, they should be treated no differently than another terrorist enemy combatant. ISIS/ANTIFA are enemy armies waging war against the United States.
Post to me only when you can come up with more than empty hyperbolic blathering.

Nah. Presence of National Guard in Kenosha ended the violent protests. Feds deputizing Oregon State police and charging them for federal crimes brought an end to the Portland violent protests. Simply enforcing the laws on the books stops the violent protests. Just as refusing to enforce the law ensured that the violent Portland protests continued for more than 100 days.

The “violent protest” in Kenosha was a Trump cultist murdering people for daring to oppose his dear leader.

Gee, you mean police officers actually being held accountable for committing crimes ends the protests....whose goal was to get police officers held accountable for their crimes? Shocking :roll:

Slaughter of those who want me dead? Yes. On the other hand, flowers, and a box of chocolates may be better....

Oops, sorry, I am confusing getting killed with getting laid.

You wouldn’t know a thing about either bud :lol:

Let me guess, you are another wannabe cop like Rittenhouse who has wet dreams about an American version of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Typical Trump cultist.

Anyone who votes for any democrat is a pile of crap and a traitor. democrats are the party of Xi, and actively involved in the dissolution of the American Constitution. To be a democrat, is to be evil, irredeemably evil. democrats are the same kind of people as ISIS, Boco Harem, and Al Qaeda.

Yawn. I didn’t think it was possible, but I may have actually underestimated the sheer stupidity of Trump cultists.

if people are rioting and throwing rocks and bricks and looting and burning then 100% the police should step in and use whatever force is needed to get people under control.
No you aren't using the same standards.

Our standards fall under what the laws says is allowed and legal.
your standards well you don't have any.

And when people associated with a movement worshipping a cult leader with a long history of murdering those they politically oppose show up to protest lockdowns, any means necessary should be used to repulse them.

Also, lol at a Trump cultist trying to accuse others of not having standards.

Let me guess, you are another wannabe cop like Rittenhouse who has wet dreams about an American version of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Typical Trump cultist.
Your level of clever left me speechless so I will just move on....

Wait. I thought our Law and Order President was going to show 'em how it's done in Portland. Great work, looks like. When are you guys gonna figure out he's nothing but a bunch of hot air?

That vid makes me itch for a broom, a hose and a sandblaster. Don't tell me business is going on there. So where is the court's business taking place? Or have they still got the courts on lockdown in Oregon? Does anyone there know?

My god, you surely do love spreading manure.

Trump pulled back the federal agents because people like you said they were escalating the situation, and your beloved animals kept attacking long after they were gone.

You're full of beans.

Rittenhouse was under assault. Period.

Good kid.

Rittenhouse was under assault. Period.

Good kid.

Rittenhouse is going to find out that you can’t murder people and expect to escape the consequences, even when you are doing it for your dear leader.

Back
Top Bottom