• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now what peaceful look like.

Yes. If you decide to throw a brick a cop, you should die in the next three seconds. Any problems with that concept?

You are lying. Find "hat" in any of my posts - literally or figuratively. I was extremely careful not to make such idiotic suggestions.

What I said was that the cops should be free to use lethal force they are free to use while defending themselves at home - just like you and me. As things are now in the Democrat mafia towns, they are not allowed.

Just like the US Army under Obongo in Iraq and Afghanistan. This form of mandated suicide is a leftist thing. Luckily, that crap came to end after January 2017.

The "drop of the hat" knee-jerking is done exclusively by the mindless thugs aka Biden voters. It goes like this: A white cop kills a black scum who already fired at him, and the BLM and the Antifa thugs are rioting and looting like hyenas before the black sum is even taken to the city morgue. That is "drop of the hot". The right-wingers just wait for all the details to be known at the end of the investigation because we BUY our phones.

My good advice from the bottom of my loving heart: Think things over before you post and check if it leaves an opening like this one just did. And remember that exaggerations are your enemy.

Just one example of your eagerness for slaughter.

The sniveling racism of the Trump cult is always a sight to behold.

Considering that you’ve reinforced the impression of yourself to be nothing more than another mouth breathing cultist, your opinion is meaningless.

Yes. If you decide to throw a brick a cop, you should die in the next three seconds. Any problems with that concept?

Throwing a brick is using deadly force. If I, as a private citizen, were attacked by someone who threatened me with a brick, I would be within my rights to shoot them.

So in other words we should act just like the PRC?

So much for the Trump cult caring about “liberty” :lol:

Nah. Presence of National Guard in Kenosha ended the violent protests. Feds deputizing Oregon State police and charging them for federal crimes brought an end to the Portland violent protests. Simply enforcing the laws on the books stops the violent protests. Just as refusing to enforce the law ensured that the violent Portland protests continued for more than 100 days.

Just one example of your eagerness for slaughter.

Slaughter of those who want me dead? Yes. On the other hand, flowers, and a box of chocolates may be better....

Oops, sorry, I am confusing getting killed with getting laid.

Emptying a couple of 30-rd AR-15 mags would have prevented it.

I wonder how China would handle its Portland. Would it be over in days or hours?

Who do you propose gets to do the shooting? Proud boys?

litter and graffiti equal a death sentence to you?

Throwing a brick is using deadly force. If I, as a private citizen, were attacked by someone who threatened me with a brick, I would be within my rights to shoot them.

Likely NOT if you are white and the person throwing the brick is black or a peaceful protester. Hell, based on Kenosha, even if the brick thrower is instead coming at you with a loaded glock, you could be charged and easily convicted by a jury of SJWs.

Who do you propose gets to do the shooting? Proud boys?

Do litter and graffiti equal a death sentence to you?
One post, three questions. I don't play stupid games.

But not if someone runs over a protester or sprays bear mace at them, right?

If a democrat terrorist is trying to pull people from their cars to assault or murder them, as the ISIS, er I mean, ANTIFA terrorists have been doing, then yes, they should be run over. If a BLM Klansman is attacking, then yes, using bear spray, or better a 9mm is full warranted.

If a democrat terrorist is trying to pull people from their cars to assault or murder them, as the ISIS, er I mean, ANTIFA terrorists have been doing, then yes, they should be run over. If a BLM Klansman is attacking, then yes, using bear spray, or better a 9mm is full warranted.

Those people came to tangle with protesters like the overwrought vigilantes they are. If they don't want to be attacked, maybe they should stay out of riots.

Simply because right-wingers are to blame. If the racists-pieces-of-ignorant-sh!ts had not made life for the black people a living hell, reality would have been much different.

No right-wingers were present all of this was leftist groups. Right wing nazi's have little to do with the state of black america. Black america has more to do with the state of black america than your nazi's do.

The conservatives think it's fine to treat a select group like as if that group doesn't deserve to live and when the same group "Has had enough of this crap" fights back, the right-wing is simply amazed that the group is angry, disgusted and wants to get even. Boy!..what a surprise!

Your projection of what people think is laughable.

If I had been looked down at, beaten and had my brothers hung from trees, I wouldn't riot..I'd be out there with a .45 making sure the same sons-a-bitches payed the price for their meanness.
Hell, I'm surprised that the black race doesn't start picking-off most of the whites. Again, the right-wingers caused this sh!t but are too ignorant to know it..

This is the year 2020. Please show me where this is being done and i will gladly stand with you and fight those doing it.
actually they didn't all the people that you are talking about were democrats not republicans nor were they right-wingers.

Stupid was advocating shooting protesters.
You forgot quotes around protesters. Like "protesters". We know them as violent thugs without quote marks.

Yeah, here in America it does not work that way.

You forgot quotes around protesters. Like "protesters". We know them as violent thugs without quote marks.

you don't know them at all.

If they're not in the street, they're not apt to get run over.

ISIS/ANTIFA has a real bad habit of pulling people out of cars to murder them or beat them. Running them over is a solid survival technique.

Summary executions are antithetical to our Constitution, and police everywhere in America have the legal right to use lethal force whenever they are threatened with great bodily harm or death.

Fortunately or not, depending on your perspective, the videos of cops doing wrong vastly outnumber the many times more when cops are doing right. IMO, more of those positive police/citizen interactions needs to be shown.

Right now is a **** time in America for police. They are over tasked and under supported.

An armed terrorist attacking a federal court house being shot isn't summary execution. These democrats are waging war against America. If shot,they die in battle.

Xi's troops in America, the democrats seem to think we should just surrender to them.

democrats are waging a violent civil war against America, they should be treated no differently than another terrorist enemy combatant. ISIS/ANTIFA are enemy armies waging war against the United States.

Emptying a couple of 30-rd AR-15 mags would have prevented it.

I wonder how China would handle its Portland. Would it be over in days or hours?

We know how: they’d release a deadly pathogen in the real thing and have our dumbass president tell us DUUURR LOR AND ORDER DONT WEAR A MASK.

NO guessing necessary.

Those people came to tangle with protesters like the overwrought vigilantes they are. If they don't want to be attacked, maybe they should stay out of riots.

Many of those assaulted in their car by the democrat terrorists just were driving home. Some refused to submit to the orders of ISIS thugs telling them they can't drive on public roads or enter into cities because they have the wrong skin color. But in EVERY case, the democrat terrorists are the aggressor and just lose when they tangle with a 3000 pound car.

If you go to war against America and attack civilians in the street, your safety cannot be guaranteed. The ANTIFA Brown Shirts and the BLM Klan have CHOSEN to attack Americans. If you jump into a woodchipper, you might get hurt. If you go play ISIS with ANTIFA, then you very well could die.

Last edited:
Hey, it’s your fellow Trump cultist who thinks the police should use lethal force at the drop of a hat. I’m just applying the same standard to Trump supporters.

if people are rioting and throwing rocks and bricks and looting and burning then 100% the police should step in and use whatever force is needed to get people under control.
No you aren't using the same standards.

Our standards fall under what the laws says is allowed and legal.
your standards well you don't have any.

Back
Top Bottom