• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now what peaceful look like.

If someone chooses to participate in a violent mob, their life ought to be forfeit.

Good thing you weren't in control in 1775. We'd still be celebrating the Queen's birthday with tea and Walker's Shortbread.

Why would you think that any person on the left would like, much less condone that type of behavior? I understand it but it's still stupid simply because it hurts their cause.

Summary executions are antithetical to our Constitution, and police everywhere in America have the legal right to use lethal force whenever they are threatened with great bodily harm or death.
Never was for summary executions. I wouldn't mind helping with one, but that's a different subject.

I just happen to be a weird guy who thinks that 35 years to execute is on the long side. How about, say, two. That could be done easily if we made our justice system sane again and allowed only one appeal with all the grievances - from soup being too hoot to a menstruating juror having cramps - all rolled into one big fat mother of all appeals. Some countries actually do just that. One bite, as they say.

No, they don't or they don't take advantage of that right to defend themselves. In Chicago, while protecting a statue, they were attacked with bricks. Have you been hit with a brick? I mean your head. That is an attempted murder. Period. Yet, no cops fired back. Many got injured and we still don't know if they will ever be able to work again.

Last edited:
Why would you think that any person on the left would like, much less condone that type of behavior? I understand it but it's still stupid simply because it hurts their cause.
Name the first time Pelosi, Hillary, Kamala and Joe, the Trojan horse, condemned the BLM and the Antifa violent mobs. Dates, please.

Skip the "I am opposed to all violence" kind of crap and stay with the BLM and the Antifa.

Where's the Law and Order? The standard excuse is those dirty Dem leaders who can't control things, but that underscores that Law and Order isn't something that Trump can deliver. He tried the federal intervention in Portland and it didn't do squat.

Sure it did, they protected federal property. Ask your democrat mayors and governors about law and order, then get back to me.

Name the first time Pelosi, Hillary, Kamala and Joe, the Trojan horse, condemned the BLM and the Antifa violent mobs. Dates, please.

Skip the "I am opposed to all violence" kind of crap and stay with the BLM and the Antifa.

You're talking about politicians. I'm talking about the average people/person who actually care about life and the happiness of all people. Doesn't it bother you when politicians talk about the national debt, in the sense of "We can't do this or that because we're in debt up to our ass?
I say to the politicians> What?..Did Novichok run up the national debt? Did any of Novichok's friends run the debt up? Did HIP5948 do it? Hell no. I didn't have anything to do with it. Christ, the politicians act like they woke up one day and say to themselves: Jesus Christ!..what the hell happened? We can't buy stuff now because some bastards put us in debt!
Yeah, that type of thinking wouldn't fly anywhere else except in Congress. My point being is: Quite blaming the average person for the troubles we have. The average family is just trying to get to the point of where they can sleep at night without worrying about 667 things. They have little or NO power. Blame the assholes that really caused this crap. I refuse to hate the average person. Period. The actions of some people disgust me but again, I have NO power to change it. Don't blame my ass. Blame the bosses.

Is it disturbed or is it what actually happened. Once Kyle R. began to shoot and hit those attacking him, it didn't take long for the mob to scatter.
I was clear. You have a disturbed sense of humor.

Yes. If you decide to throw a brick a cop, you should die in the next three seconds. Any problems with that concept?

Is that what they do in Mother Russia?

Then you should definitely die if you storm into a government building with a bunch of guns to protest a lockdown.....right? :roll:

Hey, way to show everyone that Trump cultists are just as fascist as they’ve been saying.

yet not 1 gun was used nor was any violence done.
you are comparing apples and oranges.

if those people in MN would have been violent i would expect them to be arrested and the riot broken up as well.

all you are doing here is deflecting. you should not be defending their behavior with whataboutisms's.
throwing bricks and rioting is not peaceful protesting.

You're talking about politicians. I'm talking about the average people/person who actually care about life and the happiness of all people. Doesn't it bother you when politicians talk about the national debt, in the sense of "We can't do this or that because we're in debt up to our ass?
I say to the politicians> What?..Did Novichok run up the national debt? Did any of Novichok's friends run the debt up? Did HIP5948 do it? Hell no. I didn't have anything to do with it. Christ, the politicians act like they woke up one day and say to themselves: Jesus Christ!..what the hell happened? We can't buy stuff now because some bastards put us in debt!
Yeah, that type of thinking wouldn't fly anywhere else except in Congress. My point being is: Quite blaming the average person for the troubles we have. The average family is just trying to get to the point of where they can sleep at night without worrying about 667 things. They have little or NO power. Blame the assholes that really caused this crap. I refuse to hate the average person. Period. The actions of some people disgust me but again, I have NO power to change it. Don't blame my ass. Blame the bosses.

nothing to do with the topic.

My contempt for the American silent majority is now complete. I despise them. Fat, passive, and scared.

"They have little or NO power." BS. They can express their opinions in so many ways without any risks. How about walking up to a cop to tell him that you are glad he is here. How about writing and calling your "legal representatives"? How about posting a sign White Lives Matter on your house? How about organizing a demonstration against the BLM and the Antifa thugs? Too scared?

That last one was a bait. Nobody sane would do that, which shows how far the trembling spineless noodles, the Americans, can be pushed and intimidated by a bunch of brainless Bolsheviks.

The last straw for me toward the contempt for this country was the non-response from the city mayors and the police to the violence and the mayhem. This abdication of authority deserves nothing better than the middle finger. Hence my question: How long would Portland last in China? Crimes should be stopped in minutes, not months.

Last edited:
Sure it did, they protected federal property. Ask your democrat mayors and governors about law and order, then get back to me.

Did you just watch that vid in the OP?

My contempt for the American silent majority is now complete. I despise them. Fat, passive, and scared.

"They have little or NO power." BS. They can express their opinions in so many ways without any risks. How about walking up to a cop to tell him that you are glad he is here. How about writing and calling your "legal representatives"? How about posting a sign White Lives Matter on your house? How about organizing a demonstration against the BLM and the Antifa thugs? Too scared?

That last one was a bait. Nobody sane would do that, which shows how far the trembling spineless noodles, the Americans, can be pushed and intimidated by a bunch of brainless Bolsheviks.

The last straw for me toward the contempt for this country was the non-response from the city mayors and the police to the violence and the mayhem. This abdication of authority deserves nothing better than the middle finger. Hence my question: How long would Portland last in China? Crimes should be stopped in minutes, not months.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You just stay ignorant in your programmed world. Don't bother me again. Your programming disgusts me. Typical low-information, uneducated right-winger. Go back to your cave. Bye

Did you just watch that vid in the OP?

Were any federal bldgs burned down to the ground....the video shows the depravity of the protests/riots/looters. One can see the absolute unlawful actions taken by these lowlifes in the video....truly disgusting. And the left supports these peaceful protests, lol.

Never was for summary executions. I wouldn't mind helping with one, but that's a different subject.
Like I said, if that’s the type of government you prefer, move to China.

I just happen to be a weird guy who thinks that 35 years to execute is on the long side. How about, say, two. That could be done easily if we made our justice system sane again and allowed only one appeal with all the grievances - from soup being too hoot to a menstruating juror having cramps - all rolled into one big fat mother of all appeals. Some countries actually do just that. One bite, as they say.

No, they don't or they don't take advantage of that right to defend themselves. In Chicago, while protecting a statue, they were attacked with bricks. Have you been hit with a brick? I mean your head. That is an attempted murder. Period. Yet, no cops fired back. Many got injured and we still don't know if they will ever be able to work again.
You’re preaching to the choir when it comes to frustration over how many appeals convicted criminals get, and the length of time it often takes to reach the final judgment.

From my perspective, individual states laws are largely responsible for huge backlogs of cases, and extensive appeals processes that lead to that convicted murderer spending 35 years on death row.

A good start would begin with streamlining the appeals processes and reevaluating certain non-violent crimes that don’t justify incarceration, or at least not lengthy incarceration.

I don't care but I'm sure someone like you wouldn't understand that. It's not black or white.

Sorry you don't have a right to throw bricks at people and burn down peoples private property.
that is what this thread is about.

peaceful protests do not involved rioting and violence.
So why do you disagree with this and why do you think people should be able to riot
and destroy other peoples things?

Sorry you don't have a right to throw bricks at people and burn down peoples private property.
that is what this thread is about.

peaceful protests do not involved rioting and violence.
So why do you disagree with this and why do you think people should be able to riot
and destroy other peoples things?

Simply because right-wingers are to blame. If the racists-pieces-of-ignorant-sh!ts had not made life for the black people a living hell, reality would have been much different.
The conservatives think it's fine to treat a select group like as if that group doesn't deserve to live and when the same group "Has had enough of this crap" fights back, the right-wing is simply amazed that the group is angry, disgusted and wants to get even. Boy!..what a surprise!
If I had been looked down at, beaten and had my brothers hung from trees, I wouldn't riot..I'd be out there with a .45 making sure the same sons-a-bitches payed the price for their meanness.
Hell, I'm surprised that the black race doesn't start picking-off most of the whites. Again, the right-wingers caused this sh!t but are too ignorant to know it..

Were any federal bldgs burned down to the ground....the video shows the depravity of the protests/riots/looters. One can see the absolute unlawful actions taken by these lowlifes in the video....truly disgusting. And the left supports these peaceful protests, lol.

So that's your idea of protected? My idea of Law and Order is that these folks would have been sent packing months ago. I DO support the peaceful protests, but not the crap I see in the videos--not destruction and violence. Recently, in Rochester, New York, there were protests over a black man out of his head on PCP who died when the several cops who subdued him put a spit hood on him. He suffocated. (This was another case of police being called to a "mental health emergency"--by his brother, no less-- that went really wrong. I don't blame the cops; they were not trained or equipped to handle the situation.) Thousands of protesters came together and prayed, etc. Then they began marching and when they encountered a wall of cops who deemed them an unlawful assembly (for what reason?) things got ugly and they trashed the outdoor dining spaces at five restaurants nearby. Some plastic chairs got tossed and glassware broken, diners chased off. I'm sure it was scary for them.

There have now been marches for five days. No looting. No burning. It no doubt gums up traffic and keeps people out of the area for safety's sake, though. The mayor is promising to overhaul the system that responds to situations such as crazed men with a head full of Angel Dust. The brother apparently either didn't know his brother was high, or he didn't tell that to the cops, but the guy was obviously not right when they overtook him--he had been shedding his clothes as he walked down the street and was nearly naked when they stopped him. I never heard of a spit hood before; is that to protect cops from HIV? Or maybe they were hoping it would quiet him down, like a parrot.

Should the man have been using illegal drugs? No. Should the police have to deal with that kind of emergency? No. Should the protesters have been told they couldn't march that first night, for whatever reason? Probably not. It just escalated the situation.

These kind of protests are protected by the First Amendment and the massive numbers of protesters is getting the mayor's attention. Finally. So while I'm sure it is a major pain in the ass for the people living in Central Rochester right now, it is working as our Founding Fathers envisioned it. That is why I still support the PEACEFUL protests. Blacks may not have been on their minds when they thought about the right to bring their grievances to the attention of their government in lawful assembly, but Blacks are now full citizens and have that right. And they have a point.

Simply because right-wingers are to blame. If the racists-pieces-of-ignorant-sh!ts had not made life for the black people a living hell, reality would have been much different.
The conservatives think it's fine to treat a select group like as if that group doesn't deserve to live and when the same group "Has had enough of this crap" fights back, the right-wing is simply amazed that the group is angry, disgusted and wants to get even. Boy!..what a surprise!
If I had been looked down at, beaten and had my brothers hung from trees, I wouldn't riot..I'd be out there with a .45 making sure the same sons-a-bitches payed the price for their meanness.
Hell, I'm surprised that the black race doesn't start picking-off most of the whites. Again, the right-wingers caused this sh!t but are too ignorant to know it..

Don't tell them to start. They would lose. There are more good guys and we have better weapons.

If you are trying to be funny, you are failing. Blacks live mostly in big cities like Baltimore and Chicago. Big cities are run by Democrat mafias. Chicago has been for the last 80 years. There are no "right-wingers" where blacks live. Where the right-wingers congregate, things are peaceful. Very peaceful.

Blacks of all ages murder 11 times the rate of the white scum. In the 20 to 24 age group, that ratio is 17. Blacks rape over 30,000 white women each and every year. Whites rape on average 10 black women a year.

It's a known fact that the leftists like you hate numbers so I don't blame you for acting accordingly. BS words and slogans are so much easier to throw against the wall hoping that they will stick. Numbers are a lot harder because those little suckers need sources. Mine have them: CDC and FBI.

So, unless you have better sources, don't start anything stupid like: so now you trust them? Yes, I do, because, if anything, the DC swamp would want to minimize the black contribution to the American misery index.

Picture1.jpg

yet not 1 gun was used nor was any violence done.
you are comparing apples and oranges.

if those people in MN would have been violent i would expect them to be arrested and the riot broken up as well.

all you are doing here is deflecting. you should not be defending their behavior with whataboutisms's.
throwing bricks and rioting is not peaceful protesting.

Hey, it’s your fellow Trump cultist who thinks the police should use lethal force at the drop of a hat. I’m just applying the same standard to Trump supporters.

Hey, it’s your fellow Trump cultist who thinks the police should use lethal force at the drop of a hat. I’m just applying the same standard to Trump supporters.
You are lying. Find "hat" in any of my posts - literally or figuratively. I was extremely careful not to make such idiotic suggestions.

What I said was that the cops should be free to use lethal force they are free to use while defending themselves at home - just like you and me. As things are now in the Democrat mafia towns, they are not allowed.

Just like the US Army under Obongo in Iraq and Afghanistan. This form of mandated suicide is a leftist thing. Luckily, that crap came to end after January 2017.

The "drop of the hat" knee-jerking is done exclusively by the mindless thugs aka Biden voters. It goes like this: A white cop kills a black scum who already fired at him, and the BLM and the Antifa thugs are rioting and looting like hyenas before the black sum is even taken to the city morgue. That is "drop of the hot". The right-wingers just wait for all the details to be known at the end of the investigation because we BUY our phones.

My good advice from the bottom of my loving heart: Think things over before you post and check if it leaves an opening like this one just did. And remember that exaggerations are your enemy.

Back
Top Bottom