• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Guy got to go!!!!

who do you believe Trump or U.S. Intel

• Trump

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • U.S. Intel and U.S. Armed Forces

Votes: 57 79.2%

• Total voters
delusional

had an uncle in Korea. When the Red Chinese joined the party in wave attacks Americans retreated. The war was a stalemate. unles America was willing to attack the chinese mainland little could be done to break it. so we[ATTA are still there after all those years.

to say we left vietnam a stable country is ludicrous. sure we could have won the vietnam war but we aren't willing to do what it takes to win. we left vietnam with our tail between our legs.

View attachment 67249513

same with iraq and soon to be Afghanistan

Your opinion is noted.

My father was in Korea. One of the Chosin Few. Yep. He was there when the NORKs were smashed. He was there and wounded when the Chinese assaulted. He was part of the orderly withdraw of the Marines from Chosin Reservoir.

A peaceful stalemate is favorable to decades of war don't you think.

As to Viet Nam back in 1969 the plan was to pull out of Vietnam as soon as it was practical. The Viet Cong were no more and the NVA had been held. This was realized in 1972 when 400.000 men left. The NVA attempted assaulting and had their bags smashed by the air. Later the North Vietnamese left the truce talks and another air assault changed their minds.

In 1973 the truce was signed and only a relative few soldiers remained.

The picture you show is 1975. When the South Vietnamese lost their war.

Of course I will believe the professionals and not the amber amateur.

CPWILL - I am somewhat surprised by your reply. Of course he reads them. What he may not do is react the way the talking heads on cable TV sometimes hint he ought. I didn't vote for, nor do I expect, those paid commentators to know what is best for the country. I expect the CIC to what is best. So far, I am very pleased with his decisions. What's wrong with, to mention a few: sitting down with the NK Communist party chief, expecting pay for protection by the NATO members, fighting a long overdue trade fight with China against their aggressive marketing tactics, and still having a friend in Peiping, cutting taxes, having the lowest unemployment figures for the least earning of our society? Go ahead, I'll wait.
Regards,
CP

Puma,you know I have much time for you,that goes without saying....But like so many Americans,have a Hypocritical Myopia when it suits...I will pull you into line on a couple of things,Firstly your complaint about Chinese Trade...The biggest Bully and Aggressive Tradester in history have been the United States of America...WORLDWIDE...That the Chinese have done wonders with their Economy in recent years,is some thing to be very proud of indeed

Many of you are Belly Aching about what America has done in the past,that China are dishing out the same to you now,merely shows what Hypocrites Americans are,and what a joke you are.

The likes of Trump and his Putrid Cronies have exploited the world to ensure your Economy benefited and ensured Americans had a high standard of living for years and years,not that you deserved it at all but gleaned it through exploitation of Africa,Asia,the Pacific rim and inparticular South and Central America, Armed and Supported Despots in these countries so that Dole and the American Fruit Company could buy quality Fruit(in this case) and Food generally at Exploititive prices and policy.....Eventually YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FERRYMAN and that you are having to experience today and the future...You all are so in debt(and always have been) that really you all should be living in Mud Huts

Trump is reduced to Bullying and Intimidation,moreover sickeningly BLAMING THE VERY PEOPLE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE VERY DESPOTS AMERICA HAS ARMED AND SUPPORTING ALL THESE YEARS,WHO HAVE STOLEN ALL THE MONEY AND MURDERED ITS POPULATION

All the comments I read by the majority of Americans is...SELF INTREST...You never learn because you don't want to....How about paying back your debt to CHINA(Ironic) and Japan and others by mid-day tomorrow,you will all be living in mud huts and America will cease as such.

Contrary to what you believe,America have done a poor job on the whole...Mind you I am the first to admit how Brilliant Americans can be,and the world has benefitted Greatly by a wonderful America...You just took your eyes of the ball for too long and here we have the consequences...……….You really have not been served so well so well by your politicians over the years(too busy fcuking around on the Gravy Train of Greed and Self Interest)

You as a Nation will recover but Puma in my Opinion it will Not be Trump who will see you through because he Lies and Hates too much and does not respect himself let alone the America People as for the rest of us he thinks we are **** basically

But he does Love the CHOP-ARTISTS FROM SAUDI-ARABIA AND THAT FOX PUTIN...come on Guys......GET UP STAND UP,STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS,FOR THE PEOPLE YOU ARE....AND WILL SOME OF YOU GROW A BACKBONE AND STOP LISTENING TO THE BIZZARE RAVINGS OF A TWO-BIT SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

Hillary and Trump....is that the best you could find to run your Great Nation ??????….Like F**C it is...steve...Puma,Love you man, no personal insults intended but you are all very frustrating,wearing those pink lens glasses,which you are at this moment in time.st

Last edited:
Left the battlefield to the enemy?

The Republic of Vietnam still stood in peace when we left.

The Viet Cong were defeated and the NVA removed from the RVN.

The goal was to defend South Korea.

What a load of BULL****....YOU FAILED AND VIETNAM IS A BETTER PLACE FOR IT,DISPITE YOUR SANCTIONS FOR 20 ODD YEARS

You see with such comments as your,HOW CAN ANY ONE RESPECT THE US

YOU WOULD DO WELL TO COMPLAIN TO YOUR GOVERNMENT ABOUT THE DISGUSTING CARE AND TREATMENT OF YOUR VETS...…..THOSE WHO WOULD AND DID MAKE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR YOUR COUNTRY

VIETNAM HAVE MOVED ON,BUT WORRY AND RESPECT AND GO LOOK AFTER YOU VIETNAM VETS

then I could say,Good Man...instead of Bloody Moron...steve

What a load of BULL****....YOU FAILED AND VIETNAM IS A BETTER PLACE FOR IT,DISPITE YOUR SANCTIONS FOR 20 ODD YEARS

You see with such comments as your,HOW CAN ANY ONE RESPECT THE US

YOU WOULD DO WELL TO COMPLAIN TO YOUR GOVERNMENT ABOUT THE DISGUSTING CARE AND TREATMENT OF YOUR VETS...…..THOSE WHO WOULD AND DID MAKE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR YOUR COUNTRY

VIETNAM HAVE MOVED ON,BUT WORRY AND RESPECT AND GO LOOK AFTER YOU VIETNAM VETS

then I could say,Good Man...instead of Bloody Moron...steve

Why the hatred?

What did I state that was not truthful?

How did I fail?

I wasn't part of the South Vietnamese Army.

And better off?

Yes, now that the re-education camps and forced exodus from Saigon faded into history...

Puma,you know I have much time for you,that goes without saying....But like so many Americans,have a Hypocritical Myopia when it suits...I will pull you into line on a couple of things,Firstly your complaint about Chinese Trade...The biggest Bully and Aggressive Tradester in history have been the United States of America...WORLDWIDE...That the Chinese have done wonders with their Economy in recent years,is some thing to be very proud of indeed

Many of you are Belly Aching about what America has done in the past,that China are dishing out the same to you now,merely shows what Hypocrites Americans are,and what a joke you are.

The likes of Trump and his Putrid Cronies have exploited the world to ensure your Economy benefited and ensured Americans had a high standard of living for years and years,not that you deserved it at all but gleaned it through exploitation of Africa,Asia,the Pacific rim and inparticular South and Central America, Armed and Supported Despots in these countries so that Dole and the American Fruit Company could buy quality Fruit(in this case) and Food generally at Exploititive prices and policy.....Eventually YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FERRYMAN and that you are having to experience today and the future...You all are so in debt(and always have been) that really you all should be living in Mud Huts

Trump is reduced to Bullying and Intimidation,moreover sickeningly BLAMING THE VERY PEOPLE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE VERY DESPOTS AMERICA HAS ARMED AND SUPPORTING ALL THESE YEARS,WHO HAVE STOLEN ALL THE MONEY AND MURDERED ITS POPULATION

All the comments I read by the majority of Americans is...SELF INTREST...You never learn because you don't want to....How about paying back your debt to CHINA(Ironic) and Japan and others by mid-day tomorrow,you will all be living in mud huts and America will cease as such.

Contrary to what you believe,America have done a poor job on the whole...Mind you I am the first to admit how Brilliant Americans can be,and the world has benefitted Greatly by a wonderful America...You just took your eyes of the ball for too long and here we have the consequences...……….You really have not been served so well so well by your politicians over the years(too busy fcuking around on the Gravy Train of Greed and Self Interest)

You as a Nation will recover but Puma in my Opinion it will Not be Trump who will see you through because he Lies and Hates too much and does not respect himself let alone the America People as for the rest of us he thinks we are **** basically

But he does Love the CHOP-ARTISTS FROM SAUDI-ARABIA AND THAT FOX PUTIN...come on Guys......GET UP STAND UP,STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS,FOR THE PEOPLE YOU ARE....AND WILL SOME OF YOU GROW A BACKBONE AND STOP LISTENING TO THE BIZZARE RAVINGS OF A TWO-BIT SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

Hillary and Trump....is that the best you could find to run your Great Nation ??????….Like F**C it is...steve...Puma,Love you man, no personal insults intended but you are all very frustrating,wearing those pink lens glasses,which you are at this moment in time.st

China refuses to honor our copyright laws. China also reverse engineers technology to build knock offs.

That be cheating.

Why the hatred?

What did I state that was not truthful?

How did I fail?

I wasn't part of the South Vietnamese Army.

And better off?

Yes, now that the re-education camps and forced exodus from Saigon faded into history...

No HATRED at all F,just my counter Factual Opinion...I'm always right...steve

China refuses to honor our copyright laws. China also reverse engineers technology to build knock offs.

That be cheating.

BIG DEAL,SO WHAT...Compared to what America have done to others in the past...This is just a Piss in the Ocean

What you Guys don't like is,a SLAP ACROSS YOUR FACE,should have been done years ago

Anyhow the World is at a Watershed,deciding to side with China or the US...even Australia are in two minds at the moment,but we didn't appreciate our friendship with America being SLAGGED OF BY THE BOZO IN THE WHITEHOUSE...we are slanting China...steve

BIG DEAL,SO WHAT...Compared to what America have done to others in the past...This is just a Piss in the Ocean

What you Guys don't like is,a SLAP ACROSS YOUR FACE,should have been done years ago

Anyhow the World is at a Watershed,deciding to side with China or the US...even Australia are in two minds at the moment,but we didn't appreciate our friendship with America being SLAGGED OF BY THE BOZO IN THE WHITEHOUSE...we are slanting China...steve

Miscellaneous RAMBLING and general NONSENSE along with more VITRIOL....

Copyright infringement and reverse engineering is theft. Glad to see you approving theft by the Chinese.

Ok folks simple question!!! do you believe the United States intelligence agency reports on the state of our enemies, or do you believe Trump version.

How do you feel about Trump questioning and saying the U.S. intelligence need to go back to school because Trump knows better. just want to know how can trump know better than people that have been doing this for decades with agents in the field.. Trump is very disrespectful to the United States government . period. and we all know most of the people he is talking down and belittling about are republican veterans.....Wow!!!

I neither believe Fat Donald nor do I trust his "gut" or his decisions on matters based upon advice from his cadre of non professional sources such as his Marred-A-Lago cronies or the idiots on "the comfy couch" et al.

Walk into any room with Fat Donald in attendance and one can likely be assured he will, willfully, be the least informed person in the room, on any topic.

Do you remember when our great intelligence got it dead wrong when they came out and said Iraq had WMD. Their great hard working people but even the best can make mistakes.

The intelligence agencies didn't get it wrong, they told W there were no WMD's nor was bin laden connected to saddam, he didn't want to hear that and demanded they find the proof he needed to invade Iraq. The intelligence community never did find any so the administration invented the yellow cake and tubes being shipped to Iraq for centrifuges to make weapons of WMD. As W said, do you want the proof to be a mushroom cloud? Lied us right into Iraq.

The intelligence agencies didn't get it wrong, they told W there were no WMD's nor was bin laden connected to saddam, he didn't want to hear that and demanded they find the proof he needed to invade Iraq. The intelligence community never did find any so the administration invented the yellow cake and tubes being shipped to Iraq for centrifuges to make weapons of WMD. As W said, do you want the proof to be a mushroom cloud? Lied us right into Iraq.

Yeah.

Remember the last time when an endless war was spun up and conducted based on a President's "gut" feeling?

America’s 43rd president cultivates the tough-guy image, offering himself as a blunt-spoken man of action. “I’m a gut player,” he says.
43rd president: 'Gut player' who 'doesn't change' - politics | NBC News

Do you remember when our great intelligence got it dead wrong when they came out and said Iraq had WMD. Their great hard working people but even the best can make mistakes.
Actually, they said the opposite. It was the Bush Administration that took their reports, cherrypicked what they wanted, to falsely make the argument that Iraq has WMD.

Prove it!!!!!!!

Actually, they said the opposite. It was the Bush Administration that took their reports, cherrypicked what they wanted, to falsely make the argument that Iraq has WMD.

Prove it!!!!!!

MTAtech said:
Prove it!!!!!!
Ex-C.I.A. Official Says Iraq Data Was Distorted
A C.I.A. veteran who oversaw intelligence assessments about the Middle East from 2000 to 2005 on Friday accused the Bush administration of ignoring or distorting the prewar evidence on a broad range of issues related to Iraq in its effort to justify the American invasion of 2003.

The views of Paul R. Pillar, who retired in October as national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia, echoed previous criticism from Democrats and from some administration officials, including Richard A. Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism adviser, and Paul H. O'Neill, the former treasury secretary.

But Mr. Pillar is the first high-level C.I.A. insider to speak out by name on the use of prewar intelligence. His article for the March-April issue of Foreign Affairs, which charges the administration with the selective use of intelligence about Iraq's unconventional weapons and the chances of postwar chaos in Iraq, was posted Friday on the journal's Web site after it was reported in The Washington Post.
Proven

First you have to prove that a vice president manipulated the the intel community.

Dick Cheney's manipulation of WMD intel is a known fact. If you are going to put your head in the sand and deny the facts then that's on you.

Otherwise I have no idea. I take what your trying to prove is that a vise president forced our intelligence into submitting a false report. So while you're proving your claim, be sure to produce the false Intelligence report. Is forcing a false intelligence report breaking the law, and if so who was indicted and was he convicted of a crime and if so what was the penalty?

LMGTFY :)

Our military has been mostly failing ever since WW2.....I dont assume either competence or honesty..... and really who after The Pentagon Papers would ever assume honesty?

Hawkeye thinks the moon landing was faked. Can’t trust the government after all.

I don't have to prove it and even if I did you would say fake news. Believe what you want and keep voting republican.

Nice Try, typical liberal come back. Can't prove a damn thing.

Dick Cheney's manipulation of WMD intel is a known fact. If you are going to put your head in the sand and deny the facts then that's on you.

LMGTFY :)

Sorry you still have not proved Cheney's manipulated the WMD intel. Read your own link, nothing about WMD

Typical answer from the right, don't believe anything a liberal says. You can always look it up.

You made a statement and I ask for you to prove what you said was true. You did nothing. Which is a typical liberal way of not proving what you state. Which then is just an opinion of which is baseless and useless.

Back
Top Bottom