• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Guy got to go!!!!

who do you believe Trump or U.S. Intel

• Trump

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • U.S. Intel and U.S. Armed Forces

Votes: 57 79.2%

• Total voters
The CIA did not get the weapons of mass destruction wrong in Iraq... bush and Cheeny cherry picked certain little things out of reports so they could go to war and get control of the oil.....please give me a break!!!!

Here is your break. Give some evidence of that assertion, or admit you were speaking from an indefensible place. Either is acceptable, you just can't take the middle.
Please understand, if you can provide proof, it will be truly worthy of consideration.
Regards,
CP

You know what I hope a lot more republicans get elected because you people are dying to be rulers and I thought that our country wouldn’t have any rulers

You know what I hope a lot more republicans get elected because you people are dying to be rulers and I thought that our country wouldn’t have any rulers

Not sure where you are declining, but I will say, WE the people still rule. W are just having a problem deciding how high or where we are going to be going forward.
Regards,
CP

Not sure where you are declining, but I will say, WE the people still rule. W are just having a problem deciding how high or where we are going to be going forward.
Regards,
CP

Wait what? Define we because you believe we should be democrats

Wait what? Define we because you believe we should be democrats

My goodness! That is one heckuva leap. Maybe we got off track somehow. I am a Republican and have been so for a lotta years. I merely said We as referring to Americans en masse deciding how to get better and greater. I am certain if we stay the course with our President, that will be the only choice we will have to make. How about this...Trump in 2020
Regards,
CP

Sorry you still have not proved Cheney's manipulated the WMD intel. Read your own link, nothing about WMD

Wasn't he the Guy that liked to Suck Off Saddam at one time,I know they were great mates

Democrats went nuts when intelligence said Saddam Hussien had WMD's and it sent us into war. Now they love intelligence sources because they disagree with Trump. Funny ain't it.

Back
Top Bottom