• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things that piss you off.

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line? And somebody gets in line with a full buggy. Those self-check out lines shouldn't be for that kind of purchase. They should be more like the express line - quick in, quick out.

If it helps, I'm a huge proponent of "quick in, quick out".

Oh hell, I look at that too. :3oops:
Yet another reason I'm glad to be an ass man instead. I can stare as long as I want and still rarely get caught. :mrgreen:

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line and none of them are freakin open. WTF? why even bother having them if you aren't going to have them operating?

200 people trying to check out and they have 3 lanes open and 7 freakin self-checkout stations sitting dark.

I've found that it's often faster to by-pass the front end entirely and simply check out in the sporting goods, garden, or automotive sections of the store instead.

I've found that it's often faster to by-pass the front end entirely and simply check out in the sporting goods, garden, or automotive sections of the store instead.

Hubs likes to use the jewelry counter, because they usually complain about it. :lol:

Well, it's disrespectful (IMHO) if you are talking to someone and they can't at least look you in the face.

I agree it's disrespectful. I also understand that people are going to do the things they're going to do. Just like I know that kids are going to comment on my birthmark and a fair number of adults are going to have unpleasant reactions to it as well. All I can do is control my reaction to them.

The only way people won't stare at even a loose fitting top over large breasts, is if they are taped down, and I ain't doin' that. I'm talking, for the record, not tight fitting dress clothes. But...it is what it is. It's not going to kill me, it's just annoying.

Maybe it's a different thing, as I've said, but my fiance gets all pissed off every time she sees someone staring or hears someone commenting on the birthmark; whereas I don't even really notice anymore.

Hubs likes to use the jewelry counter, because they usually complain about it. :lol:

The guys in sporting goods are probably bored off of their asses anyway, and could use the distraction.

I should know. I used to work back there. :lol:

For the last 6 months we've seen couples - lots of them - walking holding hands. I'm talking about people in their 50s and 60s, not teenagers. It is the fact that we see it often now. Suddenly it's some kind of goddam fad. Sure, fine, if it is just a couple of people. But, when you see it all the time? No. It is because everyone else is doing it. We live in the desert. It's hotter than hell. Hold hands, naaaaa. I wouldn't to begin with and especially when it's 112 degrees outside.

This past weekend my wife said, "I wonder how many couples walk around the house holding hands when there's no public to see them?"

It could be about balance rather than about affection.

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line? And somebody gets in line with a full buggy. Those self-check out lines shouldn't be for that kind of purchase. They should be more like the express line - quick in, quick out.

Totally agree. They should have the same limit number as the express check outs.

1 People whom play loud rap music in the car(s) next to me while I'm stopped at a red light....

2 Screaming babies on planes and/or in restaurants....

3 Juiced up tv commercials....

4 Anything and anyone else whom makes loud and obnoxious noise at inappropriate times/places....

Oh yea, one of my biggest pet peeves is people who blow thier damn noses in a restuarant. I hate that.

1 People whom play loud rap music in the car(s) next to me while I'm stopped at a red light....
Years ago while sitting at a red light a car pulled up next to me. My window was down... their window was down... their (c)rap music was blaring... I turned the volume up on my news/talk radio station as loud as it would go... they looked at me. :lamo

Not a pissed off look, but a "WTF?!?" look.

Then the light turned green and we went our separate ways.

People, namely women in my office, that are gossipy and talk behind other people backs. If you have a problem with someone take it up with them don't come bitching to me about it.

The guys in sporting goods are probably bored off of their asses anyway, and could use the distraction.

I should know. I used to work back there. :lol:

We were in Walmart a few months ago to buy a BB gun, and no one was at the counter. We looked around, couldn't find anyone. Waited and waited, no one ever came. I took my cell and called Walmart and asked them to connect me to Sporting Goods. When the phone started ringing, this guy ran up to answer it, and I hung up the phone. He was like, "Excuse me and let me grab this first." I said, "Um, no. That was me and I couldn't find you and that's the only way I could get your attention." He still tried to answer the phone. :roll: :lol:

I did that to a bartender once. I found out what pissed her off. :mrgreen:
We were in Walmart a few months ago to buy a BB gun, and no one was at the counter. We looked around, couldn't find anyone. Waited and waited, no one ever came. I took my cell and called Walmart and asked them to connect me to Sporting Goods. When the phone started ringing, this guy ran up to answer it, and I hung up the phone. He was like, "Excuse me and let me grab this first." I said, "Um, no. That was me and I couldn't find you and that's the only way I could get your attention." He still tried to answer the phone. :roll: :lol:

Probably done one of these threads before but im such a horrible, miserable and angry human being I'm doing another one because I spend most of my day hating my fellow humans ;).

1. "Funny" T-Shirts because they are not funny and unless you can prove to me you wrote the line yourself im going to think your a ****.
2. Stickers on cars because I don't care about your opinion and im annoyed that its staring me in the face every time I stop at a traffic light.
3. Couples who walk around with their hands in each others back pocket....just **** off.
4. In the US shepherds pie never has lamb instead it has beef which instead makes it a cottage pie (On holiday in the US right now so this has been relevant to me recently)
5. Sunglasses inside because you look like a twat and we all know its much harder to see.

I hate bumper stickers. They annoy the crap out of me, and they're STUPID because so many of them are hard to read unless you're TAILGAITING the guy... which is stupid...

Gotta love that Walmart customer service! :lamo

Back
Top Bottom