• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things that piss you off.

People who publicly wear clothing that should be left at home.

ooooh.... women who wear tops cut so low their tits are hanging out and then get mad if you look. bitch, if you don't want me to look at them keep them covered up.

They dont get mad if you look...if you dont slobber. I have never pretended not to look. I just dont drool.
ooooh.... women who wear tops cut so low their tits are hanging out and then get mad if you look. bitch, if you don't want me to look at them keep them covered up.

I always laugh when a woman says "my face is up here", while wearing a top that says my tits are out there. Besides if you put a pair of socks in your pants see how many women look....lol

I did that once and could barely keep a straight face at all the shocked looks and giggles.

Last edited:
We are over 50 and walk around in the house holding hands...NAKED.....hahaha...

That's not his hand I'm holding....

For the guys:

If I can tell if you're a righty or a lefty, your jeans are too tight. :wink:

Morons in the drive-through at a fast food restaurant (both as a customer and as a former employee).....

1. McDonalds has been around long enough for you to know the menu. If you don't know what you want - GO INSIDE.
2. Multiple orders in the same car. If you folks can't figure the money out between yourselve - GO INSIDE (and find some smarter friends/family)
3. Special Orders in the drive-through. This is supposed to be the express route; take the onions and pickles off youselt. If you want it your way - GO INSIDE (at Burger King)
4. Have the money ready when you get to the window. Especially if you've got exact change. If you really need to do it that badly - GO INSIDE
5. If there's a better than 10% chance your car engine will stall in the drive-through lane - GO INSIDE.
6. If you have more than 5 people and/or more than 2 children in the car - GO INSIDE.

All good points, but only partially agree with #3. It's no issue to say "I'd like a cheeseburger with no onions". That's fine. When it becomes, "I'd like a cheeseburger with a slightly toasted bun, cheese on the top of the patty, ketchup on the side, and add double pickles", then... GO INSIDE.

a size 10 wearing a size 2

I agree with you.

However (there's always a however...lol)...

In defense of the well endowed, sometimes women wear turtleneck's and men still stare at their chest. I often cross my arms over my chest in a dramatic way to drive home the point.

I agree with you.

In defense of the well endowed, sometimes women wear turtleneck's and men still stare at their chest. I often cross my arms over my chest in a dramatic way to drive home the point.

Old fart proverb: Nothing looks betters than tits in a sweater. :cool:

I agree with you.

I have that problem all the time....which is why I walk around with my hands in my pockets ;)

So other than that, Higgins, you enjoying your holiday here? :lamo

If you think the stickers on cars citing opinions is bad, wait until you see the 'In Memory Of' decals. I get that you lost somebody folks, but do you not think other people have too?

#1 thing that pisses me off: Interstate Left lane, cell phone and driving 55 all at the same time. I want ramming bars on the front of my truck.....

I was enjoying my holiday and then I arrived at my in-laws house ;)

All good points, but only partially agree with #3. It's no issue to say "I'd like a cheeseburger with no onions". That's fine. When it becomes, "I'd like a cheeseburger with a slightly toasted bun, cheese on the top of the patty, ketchup on the side, and add double pickles", then... GO INSIDE.

That really only works when you're at a place that makes the food to-order. When and where I worked, we pre-stocked core products. We'd have 10 cheeseburgers, 4 hamburgers, etc.... all ready to go. Most of that was to ensure that our drive-through times were in compliance with the manual. Special Orders hold things up. Get two or three of them in a half-hour stretch at dinner time and suddenly there's a line of cars around the building.

I've always felt that if you're showing it off, it's the other person's right to stare. If you are really comfortable with who you are it shouldn't bother you. If it does bother you then maybe you should consider a different style of dress.

Maybe that comes from the fact that there is no way to hide my "special" feature (my birthmark). It doesn't bother me that people stare. It DOES really bother my fiance and her parents, as I just got reminded on our 9 day vacation to Puerto Rico. It lead to more than a couple of less than comfortable moments while we were away.

There are exceptions to every rule, darlin'.

By the way I saw a Lewis Grizzard quote in the Sports Section of the Orlando Sentinel last week. Lewis lives!

I tried to get the family to read a Lewis Grizzard book the other day. I'd talked about how much I liked him, and they agreed to give it a shot. My husband, Yankee that he is, read a bit and was like, "I don't get it." My daughters just gave me the stink-eye. They were mostly raised in New York until the last couple of years.

I think that only people who have spent much of their formative years in the South really do get him. I do. You do. However, not everyone is as fortunate as we are. ;)

To name just a few things:

Trashy God-awful pop music (or any genre, really).

People who defend trashy God-awful pop music.

People who drive too slowly or too recklessly.

Anal retentive types who insist on doing everything "by the book" regardless of whether there might be a more efficient or expedient method available. (Especially when they happen to be your immediate supervisor :doh )

Overtly partisan or preachy messages in media. I'm sorry, but there are plenty of ways to get a message across without having to bash your audience over the head with it in the most cheesy and heavy handed manner possible.

Obvious plot holes or inconsistencies in otherwise decent media. They basically signify to me that the team responsible was too lazy, incompetent, or arrogant to proof read their own work.

I'm sure there are quite a few others. These were simply the most obvious to come to mind. :mrgreen:

I've always felt that if you're showing it off, it's the other person's right to stare. If you are really comfortable with who you are it shouldn't bother you. If it does bother you then maybe you should consider a different style of dress.

Maybe that comes from the fact that there is no way to hide my "special" feature (my birthmark). It doesn't bother me that people stare. It DOES really bother my fiance and her parents, as I just got reminded on our 9 day vacation to Puerto Rico. It lead to more than a couple of less than comfortable moments while we were away.

Well, it's disrespectful (IMHO) if you are talking to someone and they can't at least look you in the face.

The only way people won't stare at even a loose fitting top over large breasts, is if they are taped down, and I ain't doin' that. I'm talking, for the record, not tight fitting dress clothes. But...it is what it is. It's not going to kill me, it's just annoying.

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line? And somebody gets in line with a full buggy. Those self-check out lines shouldn't be for that kind of purchase. They should be more like the express line - quick in, quick out.

Well, it's disrespectful (IMHO) if you are talking to someone and they can't at least look you in the face.

The only way people won't stare at even a loose fitting top over large breasts, is if they are taped down, and I ain't doin' that. I'm talking, for the record, not tight fitting dress clothes. But...it is what it is. It's not going to kill me, it's just annoying.

I think I should be the judge of that. :devil:

Does it bother you if someone does notice them, appreciates them, without being stupid about it? I have never ever acted like I did not look at them, but I never just stared either. As far as I can remember I have never gotten called on it either. Course if that is you in your avatar, i guess there could be a first time.

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line? And somebody gets in line with a full buggy. Those self-check out lines shouldn't be for that kind of purchase. They should be more like the express line - quick in, quick out.

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line and none of them are freakin open. WTF? why even bother having them if you aren't going to have them operating?

200 people trying to check out and they have 3 lanes open and 7 freakin self-checkout stations sitting dark.

How about when the auto-register inevitably screws up and you have to wait for assistance to reset it? I only go to those things now if the other check-outs are full and I have a few items.

Another thing I see at Wally World is people parking all over the place illegally. On the side walks, next to trees, in between the handicap spots because they're extra wide.

I hate going into places like Walmart, for instance, that have a self-check out line and none of them are freakin open. WTF? why even bother having them if you aren't going to have them operating?

200 people trying to check out and they have 3 lanes open and 7 freakin self-checkout stations sitting dark.

I agree. There are usually around 8 or 10 on each end, and only a couple are open. I hate Walmart anyway, but sometimes it's a necessary evil.

How about when the auto-register inevitably screws up and you have to wait for assistance to reset it? I only go to those things now if the other check-outs are full and I have a few items.

:lol: I hate that, too.

Does it bother you if someone does notice them, appreciates them, without being stupid about it? I have never ever acted like I did not look at them, but I never just stared either. As far as I can remember I have never gotten called on it either. Course if that is you in your avatar, i guess there could be a first time.

Yet another reason I'm glad to be an ass man instead. I can stare as long as I want and still rarely get caught. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom