• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth About Sluts

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why are women, even in today's world labeled sluts, while men are not ? Let's examine this.

Young woman @ 1:40 has some things to say.

It's really this simple. A slut is simply a woman that will have casual sex with nearly anyone, a bitch is a woman that will have casual sex with nearly anyone but you. The communication (vocabulary?) problem is that many men mistakenly refer to bitches as sluts. ;)

It's really this simple. A slut is simply a woman that will have casual sex with nearly anyone, a bitch is a woman that will have casual sex with nearly anyone but you. The communication (vocabulary?) problem is that many men mistakenly refer to bitches as sluts. ;)

You are probably going to draw a ration of **** for posting that. I'll get some as well for liking your post but, it was funny.

To be perfectly honest, I saw "red pill" and I just couldn't even. My nonsense meter is full for the week, and I cannot sit through 11 minutes of MRA propaganda, the same people who advocate re-legalizing domestic violence.

However, I did skip to the 1:40 mark as suggested, and the woman speaking has obviously never talked to anyone knowledgeable about what she broadly refers to as "European" feminism. It actually looks strikingly similar to American feminism, except men don't whine so much about having to share breathing space with women, and people of either sex tend to have a better grasp on what feminism actually is, unlike this woman. Though it's hardly surprisingly she has no clue what it is, given that most of the air play it gets in America is actually from male misogynists.

Tell me what the hell a slut is and then we can talk about what is supposedly true of them.

Slut: Woman who will spread her sexual charms at the drop of a hat.

I love sluts, all kinds of sluts, diversity is good!.

More please.

:yes:

Why are women, even in today's world labeled sluts, while men are not ? Let's examine this.

Young woman @ 1:40 has some things to say.

Well that's one way to look at it.

But, men are also called sluts in various communities. There's more to slut than 'someone who sleeps around freely' to quite a few people. To certain such people, it has to do with how you receive sexual activity, not just whether or not you're open to it.

And these days, it's not that big of a deal to be a promiscuous female. I think using it as a harsh insult is losing ground - or the word itself is just shifting per its insult usage.

To be perfectly honest, I saw "red pill" and I just couldn't even. My nonsense meter is full for the week, and I cannot sit through 11 minutes of MRA propaganda, the same people who advocate re-legalizing domestic violence.

However, I did skip to the 1:40 mark as suggested, and the woman speaking has obviously never talked to anyone knowledgeable about what she broadly refers to as "European" feminism. It actually looks strikingly similar to American feminism, except men don't whine so much about having to share breathing space with women, and people of either sex tend to have a better grasp on what feminism actually is, unlike this woman. Though it's hardly surprisingly she has no clue what it is, given that most of the air play it gets in America is actually from male misogynists.

Tell me what the hell a slut is and then we can talk about what is supposedly true of them.

By "share breathing space" do you mean completely and entirely subdue male sexual desire unless women are feeling keen, then allow women discuss among themselves and consult with the most senior matriarch about which man will be enslaved to her by which sequence of female monkeys? If men must share breathing space with women, that means women must also share breathing space with men. Female misandry is just as bad in America as male misogyny, and women do not advocate for men's rights nearly as much as men advocate for women's rights, either historically or presently. You gals are just slipping up on your game, or ignoring men until it's convenient for you.

The best sluts (in my opinion): rave sluts

prettyraver5.jpg

I think you may be on to something here, despite any tounge in cheek intent. The key phrase would be "nearly anyone". Being sexually active, and non-monogamous is not necessarily being a slut. Having standards and not sleeping with just anyone will be what disqualifies one from that label. And I see the label "slut" being applied to men men nowadays, as well.

I think you may be on to something here, despite any tounge in cheek intent. The key phrase would be "nearly anyone". Being sexually active, and non-monogamous is not necessarily being a slut. Having standards and not sleeping with just anyone will be what disqualifies one from that label. And I see the label "slut" being applied to men men nowadays, as well.

Yes, the word "slut" has been almost fully rehabilitated in the young, the only ones who will matter when the old die.

This thread is mostly out of date.

Well that's one way to look at it.

But, men are also called sluts in various communities. There's more to slut than 'someone who sleeps around freely' to quite a few people. To certain such people, it has to do with how you receive sexual activity, not just whether or not you're open to it.

And these days, it's not that big of a deal to be a promiscuous female. I think using it as a harsh insult is losing ground - or the word itself is just shifting per its insult usage.

If you are talking about the BDSM community, the term means nothing near what the vanilla world uses. While its usage varies (rule #2 of BDSM), I've mostly seen in used to describe how much/often one wants sex, not how many people they want to have sex with. Additionally, both in and out of the lifestyle, I've seen the word appended to various activities, to note how much one wants it. "Anne's an anime slut, while her boyfriend is a Pokemon slut."

If you are talking about the BDSM community, the term means nothing near what the vanilla world uses. While its usage varies (rule #2 of BDSM), I've mostly seen in used to describe how much/often one wants sex, not how many people they want to have sex with. Additionally, both in and out of the lifestyle, I've seen the word appended to various activities, to note how much one wants it. "Anne's an anime slut, while her boyfriend is a Pokemon slut."

I am in the BDSM community and I mostly dispute this assertion. Slut means almost exactly the same thing in both, only in the BDSM community a slut is much more likely to be a S than a D. But not everyone plays with power, a lot in fact dont.

Too many people seem to view sexual partners as personal property, much like cars. Most say that they would like to get hold of a good new one and keep it forever, but that is rare. The list of desired features often changes with time, there are usually budget constraints, dents and scratches accumulate and the used market is loaded with bargains (for buyers and sellers alike) . Multiple test drives are the norm, as are frequent trade ins, with leases and rentals also available. ;)

Last edited:
Too many people seem to view sexual partners as personal property, much like cars. Most say that they would like to get hold of a good new one and keep it forever, but that is rare. The list of desired features often changes with time, there are usually budget constraints, dents and scratches accumulate and the used market is loaded with bargains (for buyers and sellers alike) . Multiple test drives are the norm, as are frequent trade ins, with leases and rentals also available. ;)

I dont agree, to my experience the percentage of the people who do this now is at the lowest it has ever been during my time on this planet.

I wonder what you are looking at.

Last edited:
I dont agree, to my experience the percentage of the people who do this now is at the lowest it has ever been during my time on this planet.

I wonder what you are looking at.

Two terms that you used (bolded above) make hurther discussion difficult. Is "this" marrying a previously never married partner and never divorcing them? My parents (born in 1919 and 1922) fit that description but I know few married couples like that today. I also have no idea how long you have been "on this planet" (during this trip?) but I am 62. ;)

By "share breathing space" do you mean completely and entirely subdue male sexual desire unless women are feeling keen, then allow women discuss among themselves and consult with the most senior matriarch about which man will be enslaved to her by which sequence of female monkeys? If men must share breathing space with women, that means women must also share breathing space with men. Female misandry is just as bad in America as male misogyny, and women do not advocate for men's rights nearly as much as men advocate for women's rights, either historically or presently. You gals are just slipping up on your game, or ignoring men until it's convenient for you.

The best sluts (in my opinion): rave sluts

Dude, what are you on about? Like, seriously. Maybe you need to put down the coffee or something. This sounds like some sort of sci fi you read much more than any rendition of reality I've ever seen.

If you're having problems with women, I suggest you look at yourself. Plenty of men aren't. And what's really weird about it is that the only men who seem to have problems with women are the ones who spend all their time railing about how horrible they are for having the audacity to decide for themselves who they sleep with, or return fire when someone harasses them on the street. Men who behave like civilized people don't seem to have this issue at all. Gee, imagine that. Totally weird. Can't figure it out.

<snip>
I like both of these posts, especially the first! :lamo

I am in the BDSM community and I mostly dispute this assertion. Slut means almost exactly the same thing in both, only in the BDSM community a slut is much more likely to be a S than a D. But not everyone plays with power, a lot in fact dont.
And I have to disagree with you as well, but we are on opposite sides of the country, so we do have regional differences to deal with. BDSM rule #2 states "There is no one true way." Meaning that even a label might not be used the same by any two given people. I will also have to disagree on the power point (no puns intended....this time). Most activities involve some exchange of power, some more than others. Even a bottom gives some power to the top for a limited time. I do agree that not all activities within the lifestyle involve power exchanges, and that those using the label "slut" will more likely be a submissive type.

Dude, what are you on about? Like, seriously. Maybe you need to put down the coffee or something. This sounds like some sort of sci fi you read much more than any rendition of reality I've ever seen.

If you're having problems with women, I suggest you look at yourself. Plenty of men aren't. And what's really weird about it is that the only men who seem to have problems with women are the ones who spend all their time railing about how horrible they are for having the audacity to decide for themselves who they sleep with, or return fire when someone harasses them on the street. Men who behave like civilized people don't seem to have this issue at all. Gee, imagine that. Totally weird. Can't figure it out.

Just your two cents, though. There was information in the video about bonobos. I guess you didn't know that because you didn't watch the video.

I guess you're right, men who behave the way women want them to aren't a problem for the matriarchy.

Can a woman not just have sex with whomever she wants without being called a slut?

Can a woman not just have sex with whomever she wants without being called a slut?

If she devalues her relationships to near-zero, isn't bisexual and does so at infrequent intervals, she may be commonly seen as promiscuous without labeling her as a "slut." Then again, labeling doesn't require consent, so her best bet is to either aim for another label (e.g. bitch) or isolate sexual encounters so much so that they appear to be nonexistent in a small enough "world."

The same might apply to men, but in a different way that allows for more culpability than name-calling.

I wish I was one of the hot guys at university right now, they get far more ***** from sluts than anyone did in my day. Of course the downside is that there are a lot more guys now who get little to none.

Last edited:
Never liked the word "slut"

Let a girl do what she likes.

As a long time sailor, I know that guys are not much different.......probably worse.

Just your two cents, though. There was information in the video about bonobos. I guess you didn't know that because you didn't watch the video.

I guess you're right, men who behave the way women want them to aren't a problem for the matriarchy.

I actually know lots about bonobos. They're fascinating.

But humans aren't bonobos, and our average practices don't directly align with any other primate species because... we're our own species.

Being a decent human being who realizes women aren't your slaves is a "matriarchy"? Again, if you're having problems, take a look at yourself.

I actually know lots about bonobos. They're fascinating.

But humans aren't bonobos, and our average practices don't directly align with any other primate species because... we're our own species.

Being a decent human being who realizes women aren't your slaves is a "matriarchy"? Again, if you're having problems, take a look at yourself.

I wonder why when I talk about the matriarchy, I am supposedly the one who has problems, but when a feminist has problems it's all about blaming the patriarchy.

Back
Top Bottom