• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The superiority of science in the USSR. [W:101]

Lenin brought back the economy to the same state as it was before the revolution. Still wasn't enough for a real marxist revolution.

Didn't answer the question.

I'm with Lizzie... great minds are all over.. every ideology has them, every country.

the great minds of the Soviet unions ..well.. they are great minds , but their state is gone.. it failed...done.. over.
it probably wasn't there fault it's gone...that lies with the idiots commies who were in charge .. idiots who held onto an idiots ideology who probably decided economics was a western bourgeoisie science that threatened the greatness of the motherland with it's propaganda and lies!!!!.

I'm with Lizzie... great minds are all over.. every ideology has them, every country.

the great minds of the Soviet unions ..well.. they are great minds , but their state is gone.. it failed...done.. over.
it probably wasn't there fault it's gone...that lies with the idiots commies who were in charge .. idiots who held onto an idiots ideology who probably decided economics was a western bourgeoisie science that threatened the greatness of the motherland with it's propaganda and lies!!!!.

Don't think capitalism has propaganda and proclaim that the U.S is the greatest *laughs*

Communism is the practice of Marxist. Marxist isn't just an economic system.... which people don't understand well

Don't think capitalism has propaganda and proclaim that the U.S is the greatest *laughs*

Communism is the practice of Marxist. Marxist isn't just an economic system.... which people don't understand well

In which people are enslaved to the State.

In which people are enslaved to the State.

Not unless there are imperialistic countries like the U.S trying to steak their resources. CHile, Cuba, Peru.......

Not unless there are imperialistic countries like the U.S trying to steak their resources. CHile, Cuba, Peru.......

Communism is a system of enslavement to the state regardless of the presence of Imperialistic capitalist countries. Let's not forget that the USSR was imperialistic itself.

Communism is a system of enslavement to the state regardless of the presence of Imperialistic capitalist countries. Let's not forget that the USSR was imperialistic itself.

No communism is a stateless, moneyless, classless society. Pretty sure the eastern bloc wanted to join.

No communism is a stateless, moneyless, classless society. Pretty sure the eastern bloc wanted to join.

IF wanted you mean force with a Gun to their head. Just look at what happen to Hungary when they decided they didn't want to be part of it anymore or Eastern Germany when so many East Germans were fleeing to the West. Don't blame the failing of Communism on the existence of Capitalism or America.

IF wanted you mean force with a Gun to their head. Just look at what happen to Hungary when they decided they didn't want to be part of it anymore or Eastern Germany when so many East Germans were fleeing to the West. Don't blame the failing of Communism on the existence of Capitalism or America.

Pretty sure they join on their own. capitalism produced communism.....

America was trying to get rid of communism because the rich were scared of loosing their wealth and status.

Pretty sure they join on their own. capitalism produced communism.....

America was trying to get rid of communism because the rich were scared of loosing their wealth and status.

More like Americans didn't want to lose their freedoms and rights, since those don't exist in Communism.

More like Americans didn't want to lose their freedoms and rights, since those don't exist in Communism.

Face the facts... Your owned by the corporate state. Americans *laughs*always buy into and the flag stands for freedom garbage. Denial.....

Again, The time period for your inventors and scientists list are way off. Instead of comparing the whole history of scientists and inventors try to compare the same length of history from the scientist that I brought up till the end of the USSR. Again you must be American to no understand that.....:3oops:

Some scientists in the USSR are not even mentioned any where because they are to far advance. And their are more....

Like I said, your intentions come from the same stupidity of American culture that goes to war for no reason except for corporate interest.

No evidence yet.. Just trolling....troll *loL*

Again nothing to back up your ridiculous claims?
ok troll master why did Marxist Russia need to steal the secrets to the atomic bomb?

You may be sure they wanted to join but facts are the exact opposite they were forced to against the will of the people. Communist states are not stateless. so unless the entire world goes nuts and becomes communist (ie evil dictatorship) they are not stateless. I have yet to see a moneyless communist society (and I never will neither will you) No communist society is has or will ever be classless just the names for the classes change. Upper class is party rulers middle class is middling party workers, lower class is everybody else and that is the vast majority.

The only reason why you have never heard of these scientist is because

!) Americans still think USSR=Bad

2) the corporate state has controlled and access to science in general since the 1950's.

The USSR that you so fancy does not even exist.

Actually, no one is saying anything. Because they can't dispute it. Science triumphs over religion and tea baggers.

How are we to dispute scientists from a nation that does not exist?

Religion is part of the problem for the west. Very dogmatic, and is used for social control, ex big bang...

* Laughs back *

Even your first paragraph is illogical and full of fallacies that it takes an effort to untangle. So religion is a problem for the West for it is very dogmatic. Hence the US should be less dogmatic and less religious when approaching science (guys, bare with me, I barely manage). But hey your religion does not seems to stop your scientists from doing so:

Though it is interesting that the russian orthodox have provided some of the best science minds of the millennium. Ivan Pavlov know for his work in the conditional reflex has been taught to this day. Dmitri Mendeleev famously know for the periodic table, also comes out of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Such hypocritical nonsense! USA has dogmatic religious scientists (I cannot believe I typed this!) and it is bad. But when it is Russian soviet orthodox christian scientists, well then it is too darn good! You are a hypocritical Joke, Jag!

Also, lets have another look at this shall we:

Religion is part of the problem for the west. Very dogmatic, and is used for social control, ex big bang...

Ughh so many fallacies, it freaking dumbs me down! So religion in USA uses the Big Bang theory? The otherwise pure scientific theory? My, this is the first time I heard this. Since when is this the case? Since, you suddenly woke up in the middle of a park with a brick nearby and had no recollection why you ended up there maybe?

Moving on. How the hell does Big Bang manages to control society? By telling it "Behave society! Do as we say! Or else the bang shall stop from unraveling?!"

This is what happens when RT is not countered in time. Now we need to deal with this RT partisan with critical thought!

Jag you Joker, have a read about how well religion is off the government in USA, Europe, and Dardania, in these threads. We challenge here freely the persistent move of the religious to play a greater role in our governments here! Just because it plays such a tough and unchallenged role in Russia (since middle ages) it does not mean that it plays such a great role in here also.

You need to open up to societies and not just rely on RT BS! Such nonsense I only get from RT to begin with. Like "Behave or else Big Bang, and your dead!" :doh

Do not get me started on the rest of your nonsense Joker.

Lenin brought back the economy to the same state as it was before the revolution. Still wasn't enough for a real marxist revolution.

It sounds like no matter what you do it keeps not being ready for Marxism.

Back
Top Bottom