• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The superiority of science in the USSR. [W:101]

Wow this is just such an increadible fail of a thread :doh

Wow this is just such an increadible fail of a thread :doh

Actually, no one is saying anything. Because they can't dispute it. Science triumphs over religion and tea baggers.

troll much....

Actually its the opposite. The U.S probably censured more science than any country in the world. They continue to be embedded with the religious dogma of the 19th century. mendelian genetics is only now starting leave and an epigenetic ideology arise. Eugenics, racism, anti-communism is all and still part of the american culture.

I am only touching the surface with the science of the USSR. The U.S really has nothing on them....

Example 1:

Trofim Lysenko, Soviet Ideology, and Pseudo-Science

With the support Joseph Stalin, a fanatical agronomist named Trofim Lysenko rose to power in Soviet science and campaigned against the “bourgeois pseudo-science” of genetics based on the theories of the “reactionaries” Darwin and Mendel. Lysenko instead promoted science and agriculture based on the Lamarckian idea of organisms passing on characteristics acquired from the environment to their offspring.

Although it might seem obvious that Lysenko’s claims were absurd and no amount of faking data would ever actually increase agricultural yields, Lysenko’s reputation grew in the USSR. Marxist-Leninism stated that all organisms, including humans, are the result of environmental conditions and can quickly be changed by a different environment. Lysenko’s Lamarckian view of heredity and his supposedly valid scientific studies fit with communist ideology and also scientifically proved it true (although with faked data).

*laughs*

most of those scientist are not accepted by religious and conservatives folk....

Missed my point, Of course world history is going to have more scientist than Russia. Marxist tradition amplifies a culture that is willing to understand the truth about science and the arts. THe fact that western culture hasn't accepted marxism as a legitimate philosophy means that they won't even understand the science based on Marxism. Just now they are being to use Marx and the science based on it.

Most science from the USSR will never be introduced to the west because of it's mechanical ideology. Material is ignored..

Example 1:

Trofim Lysenko, Soviet Ideology, and Pseudo-Science

With the support Joseph Stalin, a fanatical agronomist named Trofim Lysenko rose to power in Soviet science and campaigned against the “bourgeois pseudo-science” of genetics based on the theories of the “reactionaries” Darwin and Mendel. Lysenko instead promoted science and agriculture based on the Lamarckian idea of organisms passing on characteristics acquired from the environment to their offspring.

Although it might seem obvious that Lysenko’s claims were absurd and no amount of faking data would ever actually increase agricultural yields, Lysenko’s reputation grew in the USSR. Marxist-Leninism stated that all organisms, including humans, are the result of environmental conditions and can quickly be changed by a different environment. Lysenko’s Lamarckian view of heredity and his supposedly valid scientific studies fit with communist ideology and also scientifically proved it true (although with faked data).

*laughs*

You must have a genetic deterministic ideology

The fact that epigenetic characteristics is on the rise, means that in a few years Lamarck will be accepted. Actually it already is...

Epigenetics in Evolution with Dr Eva Jablonka - YouTube

Listen carefully....

Darwin believed in acquired characteristics....

*laughs*

most of those scientist are not accepted by religious and conservatives folk....

Missed my point, Of course world history is going to have more scientist than Russia. Marxist tradition amplifies a culture that is willing to understand the truth about science and the arts. THe fact that western culture hasn't accepted marxism as a legitimate philosophy means that they won't even understand the science based on Marxism. Just now they are being to use Marx and the science based on it.

Most science from the USSR will never be introduced to the west because of it's mechanical ideology. Material is ignored..

What does religion have to do with it and why would Marxist repressive crap have anything to do with superior science which Russia does not possess. Hell they had to steal the secrets for the atomic bomb. this whole thread is pathetic fail.
The rest of your post is just nonsensical, just words strung together without purpose

What does religion have to do with it and why would Marxist repressive crap have anything to do with superior science which Russia does not possess. Hell they had to steal the secrets for the atomic bomb. this whole thread is pathetic fail.
The rest of your post is just nonsensical, just words strung together without purpose

Religion is part of the problem for the west. Very dogmatic, and is used for social control, ex big bang; mendelian genetics; ect

In Russia the orthodox church produced some of the best scientist in the world, Pavlov, Dmitri Mendeleev, ect.

When constantinople fell greek philosophy went to the east, while roman law embedded within the western countries.

dialectical materialism, marxist theories on education/discovery and marxist tradition have continue to display similarities within other cultures.

The Taoist dialectical tradition (Dialectical monism) of china has given them an edge over the western civilization. Mao understood the Marxist ideology of dialectic materialism as a way to operate without czars, bureaucrats and business leaders. That could be adjust to correlate with the oriental tradition.

Science in the USSR usually has social purpose and meaning. While in the U.S science is used for corporate interest and military objection. Two very different intentions...

*MArxist repressive crap* Let me guess your american....*laughs* anti-intellectualism, anti-peace, anti-everything except America..

Like I said.. DO you have anything else to say other than trolling on a thread. Probably not...

I don't know much about it... feel free

If you're interested, look up Geometric Modulation. We didn't start using it till recent years. The Woodpecker was running since 1976.

Religion is part of the problem for the west. Very dogmatic, and is used for social control, ex big bang; mendelian genetics; ect

In Russia the orthodox church produced some of the best scientist in the world, Pavlov, Dmitri Mendeleev, ect.

When constantinople fell greek philosophy went to the east, while roman law embedded within the western countries.

dialectical materialism, marxist theories on education/discovery and marxist tradition have continue to display similarities within other cultures.

The Taoist dialectical tradition (Dialectical monism) of china has given them an edge over the western civilization. Mao understood the Marxist ideology of dialectic materialism as a way to operate without czars, bureaucrats and business leaders. That could be adjust to correlate with the oriental tradition.

Science in the USSR usually has social purpose and meaning. While in the U.S science is used for corporate interest and military objection. Two very different intentions...

*MArxist repressive crap* Let me guess your american....*laughs* anti-intellectualism, anti-peace, anti-everything except America..

Like I said.. DO you have anything else to say other than trolling on a thread. Probably not...

Not American, rest of your post is just pure nonsense.
I am not trolling your thread, your thread is one giant troll

Not American, rest of your post is just pure nonsense.
I am not trolling your thread, your thread is one giant troll

*laughs*

Um, when you make a statement. please back it up with evidence. I know its hard, but stay focus.

maybe British....ah...not to far from your friends cultural wise.

*laughs*

Um, when you make a statement. please back it up with evidence. I know its hard, but stay focus.

maybe British....ah...not to far from your friends cultural wise.

Not British either. Though what my nationality has to do with your ridiculous Op I have no idea.

So far all you've done is post gibberish and once in a while a semi coherent sentence where you claim Marxist Russia is superior to everything else in the world.
No evidence no nothing.
I have posted 2 links to 10 greatest inventors and 10 greatest scientists. Only Tesla represents Russia and he emigrated before the revolution and thus cannot be counted as a Marxist Russian scientist.
So only evidence posted on this thread points to the OP being bogus.

*laughs*

the anti-communism rhetoric never gets old....

Yeah, ttwtt is going to continue to fight the Cold War like all conservatives. They lack any other language to replace it.

The only reason why you have never heard of these scientist is because

!) Americans still think USSR=Bad

2) the corporate state has controlled and access to science in general since the 1950's.

If the Soviet culture was so great, how come the USSR isn't on the map anymore ,but the USA is?

If the Soviet culture was so great, how come the USSR isn't on the map anymore ,but the USA is?

Reagan shattered the CCCP financially. They are a better nation now for it. Still dismal for many over there, but a better system than in the past.

Because russia's culture was ready for a the revolution. But their economy wasn't ready for a true marxist revolution.

Not British either. Though what my nationality has to do with your ridiculous Op I have no idea.

So far all you've done is post gibberish and once in a while a semi coherent sentence where you claim Marxist Russia is superior to everything else in the world.
No evidence no nothing.
I have posted 2 links to 10 greatest inventors and 10 greatest scientists. Only Tesla represents Russia and he emigrated before the revolution and thus cannot be counted as a Marxist Russian scientist.
So only evidence posted on this thread points to the OP being bogus.

Again, The time period for your inventors and scientists list are way off. Instead of comparing the whole history of scientists and inventors try to compare the same length of history from the scientist that I brought up till the end of the USSR. Again you must be American to no understand that.....:3oops:

Some scientists in the USSR are not even mentioned any where because they are to far advance. And their are more....

Like I said, your intentions come from the same stupidity of American culture that goes to war for no reason except for corporate interest.

No evidence yet.. Just trolling....troll *loL*

Because russia's culture was ready for a the revolution. But their economy wasn't ready for a true marxist revolution.

Guess their culture wasn't so great after all then.

Guess their culture wasn't so great after all then.

I would suggest the culture itself, of the people, is a great culture, and that they did not accept Marxism.

I would suggest the culture itself, of the people, is a great culture, and that they did not accept Marxism.

the people didn't accept marxism.....Thats why it spread all over the world, like a domino effect.:roll: Remember that from history.... much

If the USSR was so smart shouldn't they been able to save their Economy?

Lenin brought back the economy to the same state as it was before the revolution. Still wasn't enough for a real marxist revolution.

Back
Top Bottom