• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The rise and fall of dumbazz MOTT

ManOfTrueTruth...transexual fluffer or respectable human being?

• transexual fluffer

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • respectable human being

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Is Kelzie a BITCH and cnredd an ASSHOLE?

Kelzie said:
Why are you so small? And blond?

He must be that guy who played Wesley in the film, "The Princess Bride." He also had blonde hair. The woman had also said, "I thought you were dead..." So basically, teacher is trying to tell you he is madly in love with you, Kelzie. So when is the wedding? Can I come?

George_Washington said:
What the hell? Why was I not invited to this orgy?

Because, Adam, you are a man. There is only room for one man billet and I get to fill it, because it was my idea.

George_Washington said:
Selfish ******....
******=Marine?

cnredd said:
******=Marine?

Yeah...why did they astericks out Marine? Perhaps "Billo" was finally able to convince the powers that be that we are torturers and baby killers and now "Marine" is just a bad word.

Damn you "Billo!"

teach, you need to upload your pics to the gallery.

Those are freakin classic! lol

vauge said:
teach, you need to upload your pics to the gallery.

Those are freakin classic! lol

I saw somewhere the other day my attachment list. It was like a gazillion items. I guess I'd have to pick the pics, some are defiantly basement only. Kelzie knows what I mean. I haven't been to the gallery. Is there a basement like function to it? If so I could start a teacher thread and drop everything into it. No kids or whining PerryLogans thank you. To the gallery...

teacher said:
I saw somewhere the other day my attachment list. It was like a gazillion items. I guess I'd have to pick the pics, some are defiantly basement only. Kelzie knows what I mean. I haven't been to the gallery. Is there a basement like function to it? If so I could start a teacher thread and drop everything into it. No kids or whining PerryLogans thank you. To the gallery...

I say we all take our shirts off and pose our muscles. Though, we should be "political correct" and have the women play too. I guess it's only fair. Women's liberation must continue to progress.

I want this thread title changed, Kelzie is certainly not a bitch, and I demand this filth be edited from our view................now cnredd is an a$$hole, so that may stand, but this other lie must be corrected, and corrected now!

GySgt said:
I say we all take our shirts off and pose our muscles. Though, we should be "political correct" and have the women play too. I guess it's only fair. Women's liberation must continue to progress.

I'm game. :cool:

Cnredd! Is A JackAss

let's put the poll up, the BITCH Kelzie

No one calls my friend a bitch! You ****ing moron. I have read your post. You are the one who pretends to be in the military are you not? Down cast your face in shame ... You lack the mental skill to deal with reality peeon.

Gunny, if I saw you laying on the side of the road bleeding to death, I would keep walkin'. If you died, I would pull out vodka or Jack and start drinking and celebrating.

You sick basterd. You are not fit to lick Gunny's **** stain.

I demand the mods treat people with respect and stop their bullying.

Vermin such as you need to be shoot on sight! You deserve no respect form anyone. Not even the man juice lacker Cnredd!

I just wanted to show cnredd that their will be no surrender or backing down from him and his cronies.

Allow someone with competence to deal with the "Redd" problem. A peeon like you makes the movement look bad.

Deegan said:
I want this thread title changed, Kelzie is certainly not a bitch, and I demand this filth be edited from our view................now cnredd is an a$$hole, so that may stand, but this other lie must be corrected, and corrected now!
You can just cut the love with a knife in here....

Deegan said:

I agree, get rid of the title. Call it, "The rise and fall of dumbazz MOTT".

teacher said:
I agree, get rid of the title. Call it, "The rise and fall of dumbazz MOTT".
Every once in awhile, we get good requests...

The poll is much better, too...:cool:

GySgt said:
Yeah...why did they astericks out Marine? Perhaps "Billo" was finally able to convince the powers that be that we are torturers and baby killers and now "Marine" is just a bad word.

Damn you "Billo!"

lol I had the word, "bastard" in mind. I wasn't sure if it would naturally be blanked out, so I just put in the stars. I thought it wouldn't sound as offensive either ,despite being just a joke.

Aww I love you guys. Thanks Deegs and Ivan. :2wave:

GySgt said:

Something of a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours, eh". I'm always down for that. *cough*

Kelzie said:
Something of a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours, eh". I'm always down for that. *cough*

Err........hmmmmm.....yeah.....that would be cool I guess..........that is if Kelzie is up for it.:3oops:

Deegan said:
Err........hmmmmm.....yeah.....that would be cool I guess..........that is if Kelzie is up for it.:3oops:

I believe the men posted the idea first. After you Deegs. :cool:

Kelzie said:
I believe the men posted the idea first. After you Deegs. :cool:

Of course they did, dirty dogs, always trying to gain the upper hand!:shock:

Deegan said:
Of course they did, dirty dogs, always trying to gain the upper hand!:shock:

Yes...the "upper" hand....:lol:

Kelzie said:
Yes...the "upper" hand....:lol:

I'm sure I wouldn't understand mistress, I am merly a faithful servant, may I now be excused?:3oops:

Back
Top Bottom