• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The rise and fall of dumbazz MOTT

ManOfTrueTruth...transexual fluffer or respectable human being?

• transexual fluffer

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • respectable human being

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Is Kelzie a BITCH and cnredd an ASSHOLE?

Deegan said:
I'm sure I wouldn't understand mistress, I am merly a faithful servant, may I now be excused?:3oops:

Tell me one more time how much Bill Clinton rocks. Add Mrs. Clinton in while you're at it. :mrgreen: ;)

Kelzie said:
Tell me one more time how much Bill Clinton rocks. Add Mrs. Clinton in while you're at it. :mrgreen: ;)

O.K, just for you, I love how Bill got his "rocks" off, and how "Mrs. Clinton" woke up with it in her hair, and was left wondering, "WTF, I don't remember an orgasm.................Billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!:shock:

Happy Bday girl.;)

Deegan said:
O.K, just for you, I love how Bill got his "rocks" off, and how "Mrs. Clinton" woke up with it in her hair, and was left wondering, "WTF, I don't remember an orgasm.................Billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!:shock:

Happy Bday girl.;)

:rofl Thanks hun. :lol:

George_Washington said:
It's your birthday? Happy Birthday then !!!!

So what are you wearing? lol j/k

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... :lol:

Sweats and a tee shirt. Why? :mrgreen:

George_Washington said:
I was just trying to um...uh...make sure she's warm and stuff. Yeah.
I can't believe that you need to ask Kelzie what's she wearing just so you can imagine jallman in that outfit...

tsk, tsk, tsk...

cnredd said:
I can't believe that you need to ask Kelzie what's she wearing just so you can imagine jallman in that outfit...

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Hey, at least he's asking Kelzie and not me. The image would get real scary in a hurry then.

cnredd said:

tsk, tsk, tsk...

OH THE HUMANITY...

Now, lets reach into my little bag of Naughty Nurse comments and see what we want to trump you with today...tee-hee.

Stace said:
Hey, at least he's asking Kelzie and not me. The image would get real scary in a hurry then.

whatever...expecting mommies have a certain glow about them that makes them radiantly beautiful...cuz they are showing the beauty of two lives, not just one.

Anyway, I think if demi moore could pose pregnant...you could definitely pull it off too.

jallman said:
OH THE HUMANITY...

Now, lets reach into my little bag of Naughty Nurse comments and see what we want to trump you with today...tee-hee.
Curses!...

The old standby...:doh

George_Washington said:
I was just trying to um...uh...make sure she's warm and stuff. Yeah.
t y p e d w i t h o n e h a n d

jallman said:
whatever...expecting mommies have a certain glow about them that makes them radiantly beautiful...cuz they are showing the beauty of two lives, not just one.

Anyway, I think if demi moore could pose pregnant...you could definitely pull it off too.

Yes...but, if as cnredd said, George was merely asking so that he could imagine YOU in said outfit.....would you really want him to be imagining you wearing maternity clothes? :shock:

Stace said:
Yes...but, if as cnredd said, George was merely asking so that he could imagine YOU in said outfit.....would you really want him to be imagining you wearing maternity clothes? :shock:

I wouldnt want that freak imagining me at all, but thats a personal issue. Okay, but I grant you...maternity clothes (especially sweats)...not very hot...errr, except on you, hottie. :p

jallman said:
I wouldnt want that freak imagining me at all, but thats a personal issue. Okay, but I grant you...maternity clothes (especially sweats)...not very hot...errr, except on you, hottie. :p

So now we're going to go down to the basement and call people names like 5 year old wounded playground baby? Aw did poor baby get his feelings hurt? Why don't you go have boyfriend put you on his lap and watch a romantic, feel good movie...such as Jerry Mcguire...

...with Tom Cruise. ;)

jallman said:

Ew, sweats. No thanks. Now, yoga type pants, that's another story. :mrgreen:

George_Washington said:
So now we're going to go down to the basement and call people names like 5 year old wounded playground baby? Aw did poor baby get his feelings hurt? Why don't you go have boyfriend put you on his lap and watch a romantic, feel good movie...such as Jerry Mcguire...

...with Tom Cruise. ;)

Aw, poor George, can't handle being called a freak? Can't take a joke? I'm really starting to wonder about you, you have quite the obsession with Tom Cruise....couldn't you at least pick a man that isn't mental? :rofl

George_Washington said:

...with Tom Cruise. ;)

See, now that was kinda humorous there at the end, considering the history of the past couple days' conversation. It almost makes up for the rabid, classless rant you started out with. Come on, man, this is the basement...we have standards. At least be humorous and entertaining like this.

George_Washington said:

...with Tom Cruise. ;)

I realize I manage to put a prolife spin on almost every topic....but you somehow manage to involve Tom Cruise in every topic. What the heck is up with that? He has some really good movies but you seem a little obsessed as of late. Weren't you talking just the other day about how Tom should be president? I think your new avatar has made you a little goofy.

talloulou said:
I realize I manage to put a prolife spin on almost every topic....but you somehow manage to involve Tom Cruise in every topic. What the heck is up with that? He has some really good movies but you seem a little obsessed as of late. Weren't you talking just the other day about how Tom should be president? I think your new avatar has made you a little goofy.

Maybe his mind was taken over by Tom Cruise! :shock:

talloulou said:

Man, I miss the good ole days when his obsession was only with Mel Gibson and Zoolander. Come to think of it...he crushes on guys an awful lot. :doh

Has anyone kept track of how many login names and IP addresses this idiot, MOTT, has had thus far?

GySgt said:
Has anyone kept track of how many login names and IP addresses this idiot, MOTT, has had thus far?

Eight I believe.

Back
Top Bottom