• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The rise and fall of dumbazz MOTT

ManOfTrueTruth...transexual fluffer or respectable human being?

• transexual fluffer

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • respectable human being

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Is Kelzie a BITCH and cnredd an ASSHOLE?

talloulou said:
I realize I manage to put a prolife spin on almost every topic....but you somehow manage to involve Tom Cruise in every topic. What the heck is up with that? He has some really good movies but you seem a little obsessed as of late. Weren't you talking just the other day about how Tom should be president? I think your new avatar has made you a little goofy.

lmao Naw, it's not that. My avatar changes every couple weeks or so, based on my mood or who is one my mind for a particular week. Last couple of weeks it was Howard Hughes now it's Tom Cruise. It's just whoever I see in a movie or hear about on TV or something that I like to display as one of the people I like when I post.

I was thinking about putting up Frank Sinatra next cause I saw a picture of him when he was in jail when he was really young and I thought it was interesting. I was thinking about putting that same picture on my avatar. Plus, he's the man.

If you guys want to put up anybody in particular, you'll have to get me to go watch them in a movie or something. But of course that's no guarantee that I will. Actually, maybe I should start a thread asking who people want to see on my avatar next...

George_Washington said:
So now we're going to go down to the basement and call people names like 5 year old wounded playground baby?

Uh, George, the basement? Shirley you jest. (I'm setting you up here, playing the straight man, take it and run with it...)

George_Washington said:
lmao Naw, it's not that. My avatar changes every couple weeks or so, based on my mood or who is one my mind for a particular week. Last couple of weeks it was Howard Hughes now it's Tom Cruise. It's just whoever I see in a movie or hear about on TV or something that I like to display as one of the people I like when I post.

I was thinking about putting up Frank Sinatra next cause I saw a picture of him when he was in jail when he was really young and I thought it was interesting. I was thinking about putting that same picture on my avatar. Plus, he's the man.

If you guys want to put up anybody in particular, you'll have to get me to go watch them in a movie or something. But of course that's no guarantee that I will. Actually, maybe I should start a thread asking who people want to see on my avatar next...

My favorite TV person of all time! James Marsters as Spike. That was one hot vampire!

talloulou said:
My favorite TV person of all time! James Marsters as Spike. That was one hot vampire!

uh...yeah. I dont know what all rage was about angel...it was all about spike for me.

teacher said:
Uh, George, the basement? Shirley you jest. (I'm setting you up here, playing the straight man, take it and run with it...)

from the looks of it lately, playing a straight man is about all he is doing.

Sorry george...sorry...I just couldnt resist that one. :3oops:

So who would you guys absolutely like for me to put on my next avatar? But it has to be somebody who has:

a.) either been in a movie or tv show himself

b.) is portrayed in a movie or tv show

For example, if the person isn't an actor, it has to be somebody who has been portrayed in a film and/or tv show.

But the catch is, you can't name a show that sucks. Even if the guy is cool in it, if the show itself sucks, I won't put him on my avatar. Also, it can't be somebody who is obviously so lame that I would never think to put him in my avatar to begin with.

George_Washington said:
So who would you guys absolutely like for me to put on my next avatar? But it has to be somebody who has:

For example, if the person isn't an actor, it has to be somebody who has been portrayed in a film and/or tv show.

But the catch is, you can't name a show that sucks. Even if the guy is cool in it, if the show itself sucks, I won't put him on my avatar. Also, it can't be somebody who is obviously so lame that I would never think to put him in my avatar to begin with.

Attachments

• cartcop1.jpg
    cartcop1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
George_Washington said:

Jon Stewart :lol:

Last edited:

jallman said:
uh...yeah. I dont know what all rage was about angel...it was all about spike for me.

Then you should watch Smallville next Thursday. The lovely Mr. Marsters will be making yet another guest appearance for the season.

Stace said:
Then you should watch Smallville next Thursday. The lovely Mr. Marsters will be making yet another guest appearance for the season.

I know...I cant wait...I love smallville. Dont care much for superboy, but I like lex a whole lot, I think the guy they got to play him does it perfectly. And marsters does make a flawless brainiac.

George_Washington said:

Spike, and no way does Buffy suck! I loved that show. Well I loved that spike but same diff...:rofl

Stace said:

You know what's funny I tried to watch Smallville 'cause he was in it. But I only have the hots for Spike. When he plays other characters I'm just not that into it. Spike was written really well.

What the hell is a "smallville"?:confused:

jallman said:
I know...I cant wait...I love smallville. Dont care much for superboy, but I like lex a whole lot, I think the guy they got to play him does it perfectly. And marsters does make a flawless brainiac.

Michael Rosenbaum is brilliant as Lex. Have you ever checked out Television Without Pity? It's freaking hilarious. They do recaps of a bunch of shows on TV, and the guy that writes the Smallville recaps has been doing it for all five seasons and is just brilliant at it. I haven't been keeping up with the recaps for this season, but Omar (recapper) manages to find gay references everywhere, and even did a "Gayest Look of the Episode" thing every week, usually turned out to be something between Clark and Lex.....

I'd have to say that Allison Mack as Chloe is my favorite. Sure, she's not from the comics or anything, but the character is a brilliant addition, and Allison Mack plays the role like it was written just for her. Love it, love it, love it!!

Deegan said:
What the hell is a "smallville"?:confused:

Smallville is a show that comes on the WB on Thursdays, the basic premise of the show is Clark Kent (aka Superman) as a teenager growing up in Smallville.

Stace said:
Smallville is a show that comes on the WB on Thursdays, the basic premise of the show is Clark Kent (aka Superman) as a teenager growing up in Smallville.

It's a soap opera. Chloe is a character that has served the producers well by always derailing Kent's reaching of his potential.

Back
Top Bottom