• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The phony "Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist!" video

Where did I admit that, Coronodo?
By not actually buttressing your arguments with proof and instead going the route of whining.

So will your next post have any evidence to support your argument, or will it be more of the same unproven delusions?

By not actually buttressing your arguments with proof and instead going the route of whining.

So will your next post have any evidence to support your argument, or will it be more of the same unproven delusions?
You make me look like a very patient, well reasoned, relevant, genius, Coronodo. Thank you.

I always thought the acting in this video was sophomoric, but the dumb asses who produced this charade had made pre printed signs. This is hilarious. Watch:

Nothing to see here. This is all bull. It proves nothing on either side of the argument.

You bet your ass it was staged, look at the signs and what they say? The whole thing was an act. "Soros paid - Stooge?"
Yeah, the signs do look "pre-planned" don't they? The sign said, "fake tea partier" and "we're not with stupid" and with arrows pointing to the guy. Very, very, interesting.

First the guy in the video says he's with the KKK and then he asks the loud mouth with microphone if he was with Council for Concerned Citizens. Hmmm.....

Council of Conservative Citizens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That last comment asking the guy with mic if he was with the CCC was interesting. Here's an article that might shed some light on who that KKK guy really was and what may have transpired in the video.....

When I asked Hennessy why it was so difficult to condemn, say, the Council of Conservative Citizens, which blatantly promotes itself as a white-people’s group, he responded, “I don’t know enough about them to condemn the organization. I can tell you that I do know enough about them—it bothers me enough—that I won’t have anything to do with them.”.....
Cose: The Debate About the Tea Party and Racism - Newsweek

Roanoke Tea Party disavows the Council of Conservative Citizens | Roanoke Tea Party

I am convinced the left had absolutely nothing to do with this farce at the St. Louis tea party rally and it was in fact a member of the CCC. If the tea party doesn't want to be considered racist then they need to stop embracing the CCC and other white supremist and extremist nutjob organizations. But then if they did that, they probably wouldn't have a very big following and they know it. Which is probably why Hennesy refused to condemn the CCC when asked.

As a side: The CCC in my neck of the woods was responsible for making a list of about 1300 names with very personal information that they obtained illegally and sending it to the ICE and several politicians, claiming that all the names on the list were illegal immigrants. When nothing happened they sent the list to the newspapers and then they ended being the ones investigated....
A list with 1,300 Utah illegal immigrants information surfaces from Concerned Citizens of the US - Salt Lake City headlines | Examiner.com

Last edited:
Yeah, the signs do look "pre-planned" don't they? The sign said, "fake tea partier" and "we're not with stupid" and with arrows pointing to the guy. Very, very, interesting.

First the guy in the video says he's with the KKK and then he asks the loud mouth with microphone if he was with Council for Concerned Citizens. Hmmm.....

Council of Conservative Citizens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That last comment asking the guy with mic if he was with the CCC was interesting. Here's an article that might shed some light on who that KKK guy really was and what may have transpired in the video.....

I am convinced the left had absolutely nothing to do with this farce at the St. Louis tea party rally and it was in fact a member of the CCC. If the tea party doesn't want to be considered racist then they need to stop embracing the CCC and other white supremist and extremist nutjob organizations. But then if they did that, they probably wouldn't have a very big following and they know it. Which is probably why Hennesy refused to condemn the CCC when asked.

I know I'm probably pissing into the wind, but for the last time...

Let's pretend that you're 100% right that this entire thing was staged.
Let's pretend that the Republicans set the entire thing up so that they could videotape it and pretend to be super righteous by kicking out the infiltrator.

Even if that's what happened, it's still completely disingenuous for Think Progress to take a 4 second clip of the video where they kick him out and then use that to argue that the Tea Party supports racism.

I know I'm probably pissing into the wind, but for the last time...

Let's pretend that you're 100% right that this entire thing was staged.
Let's pretend that the Republicans set the entire thing up so that they could videotape it and pretend to be super righteous by kicking out the infiltrator.

Even if that's what happened, it's still completely disingenuous for Think Progress to take a 4 second clip of the video where they kick him out and then use that to argue that the Tea Party supports racism.

I didn't say it was staged, I said the left had absolutely nothing to do with it. So your comment is not only irrelevant, you are wrong.

What are you talking about? MLK's niece is going to be there giving tribute to her uncle. Is she racist? Is she spitting on the Memorial and MLK?

Isn't she one of the black women in the pro life movement who cares more about black babies being aborted than white.. if so I would say yea, that seems a little racist to me.

Last edited:
I didn't say it was staged, I said the left had absolutely nothing to do with it. So your comment is not only irrelevant, you are wrong.

pbrauer's post said:
You bet your ass it was staged, look at the signs and what they say? The whole thing was an act. "Soros paid - Stooge?"

your response said:

Do you see why that would lead a reader to believe that you think this was staged?

Do you see why that would lead a reader to believe that you think this was staged?
No, but I do see that you only see what you want to see. Did you read the rest of my post or the links? Of course not and that is why you are wrong, again.

Sources????

"Annual" and "lifetime" limits? It's in the "Pledge" thing. Never heard of anyone losing their coverage after years of paying premiums on some technicality just after they get sick? Had to have happened to some republicans.

It's a free country. You can guess all you want, but if you know someone in the Dallas Tea Party who was there from the beginning, they would be able to tell you it goes back further than early this year.

This is the oldest email I have after changing email addresses. Don't trust me, verify it with those you know in Dallas:

Wait . . .

He says the Dallas Tea Party goes back to Feb 2009 . . .

And to prove him wrong, and that it goes back farther, you post an e-mail with a date of April, 2009? In bold?

Isn't she one of the black women in the pro life movement who cares more about black babies being aborted than white.. if so I would say yea, that seems a little racist to me.

Source?.....

Back
Top Bottom