• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Hotseat- Stace

Stace,

I'm actually about to get myself sucked into Final Fantasy VII again.....never did get around to completely finishing it, and it's been so long since I played I'll be better off just starting over and investing another gazillion hours into it.

Best game ever made!

RightatNYU said:
Just like to hop in with this being an awesome idea for a thread.
And a DP baby shower sounds awesome.
Deegan said:
I know, that's why I suggested it weeks ago, I want my credit damnit!
Stace said:
Yes, yes, Deegan did suggest this elsewhere a few weeks ago.
Oh... Which, the thread idea, or the shower? Not sure... But I'm not one to steal thunder... Besides, everybody knows Deegan is "The Man" :2wave:

Apostle13 said:
Oh... Which, the thread idea, or the shower? Not sure... But I'm not one to steal thunder... Besides, everybody knows Deegan is "The Man" :2wave:

He suggested a shower sort of thing. Deegan most certainly is "The Man"...nothin' but a big ol' softie when it comes to us ladies here, anyway. :mrgreen:

Stace said:
He suggested a shower sort of thing. Deegan most certainly is "The Man"...nothin' but a big ol' softie when it comes to us ladies here, anyway. :mrgreen:
Yea... He seems like a good egg... I've read a few of his posts.
Way to go Deegan... Sorry... Didn't mean to step on your toe.

Aww, gee whiz, now I feel bad for the shameless plug, it matters little though, the love here is obvious, and I have never seen such an out pouring of compassion, consideration, or unselfish giving, this is a special forum.;)

Stace said:
I'm actually about to get myself sucked into Final Fantasy VII again.....never did get around to completely finishing it, and it's been so long since I played I'll be better off just starting over and investing another gazillion hours into it.

That game was the anti-christ on a cd-rom...it was evil...I lost touch with so many friends over it. :mrgreen:

Deegan said:
Aww, gee whiz, now I feel bad for the shameless plug, it matters little though, the love here is obvious, and I have never seen such an out pouring of compassion, consideration, or unselfish giving, this is a special forum.;)
Its all good.

Ivan The Terrible said:
mixedmedia,

The Sims is additive!

Stace,

Ever play civilization?
Or Alpha Centaury. Still the best ever (Sorry for butting into Stance's treadt)

Stace said:

Oh boy. That's the one game I've ever gotten reaaaaly into. It was so fun. That's why I'm kind of glad I have a shitty laptop now, it's too slow to play any games so I don't have the temptation to waste hours on them.

steen said:
Or Alpha Centaury. Still the best ever (Sorry for butting into Stance's treadt)

I swear, steen, if you don't stop calling me Stance, I will have to kick your cyber butt.

Originally posted by Stace:
I swear, steen, if you don't stop calling me Stance, I will have to kick your cyber butt.
Would you rather be a Stacey?

RightatNYU said:
Oh boy. That's the one game I've ever gotten reaaaaly into. It was so fun. That's why I'm kind of glad I have a shitty laptop now, it's too slow to play any games so I don't have the temptation to waste hours on them.

We have two laptops and a desktop....neither laptop is really designed to handle the kinds of games we play, but we built the desktop ourselves, so it more than handles anything we play now. But I actually play the Playstation version of FF7. Hubby had the PC version, but I feel more comfortable playing those sorts of games on the console.

Don't make me kick YOUR cyber butt, too.
Did this touch a nerve? Your name is Stace, but you never asked your parents for a 'y'?

Stace said:
:3oops:

:allhail

:surrender:bolt

Billo_Really said:
Did this touch a nerve? Your name is Stace, but you never asked your parents for a 'y'?

No, Stace is my nickname. Stacy is how you really spell my name - the nickname is basically pronounced like my name, but without the "e" sound the y would make.....does that make sense?

Originally Posted by Stace
No, Stace is my nickname. Stacy is how you really spell my name - the nickname is basically pronounced like my name, but without the "e" sound the y would make.....does that make sense?
Oh, hell yes!

Good. Glad we got that straightened out.
Me too. Now I can get back to making signs for the weird and strange.

What makes you come back to DP?

What frustrates you the most about this site?

Of all the people here....whos posts do you actually look forward to reading most?

tecoyah said:

Of all the people here....whos posts do you actually look forward to reading most?

very good and very direct questions. I look forward to seeing the answers.

tecoyah said:

pretending to be Stace.....

1. glutton for abuse

2. conservatives

3. Scarecrow Akhbar (see number 1 and number 2)

Last edited:
tecoyah said:

This place is very addicting. Even if I can't find a good, logical debate to jump into on a topic that I actually care about, I can usually find somewhere to have a good laugh at the very least!! I haven't really been involved with this large, and diverse, of a group before, and it's been a wonderful experience for me.

People that assume too much.

Partisan bickering. Not every topic has to be right against left (or vice versa).

People that are extremely narrowminded, and are unwilling to even reconsider their position.

teacher. I am always guaranteed a laugh, and if it happens to be a post that's upstairs, it's almost certain that someone got schooled.

Stace said:
teacher. I am always guaranteed a laugh, and if it happens to be a post that's upstairs, it's almost certain that someone got schooled.

...I think hes blushing...

Back
Top Bottom