• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The government finally connects the line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence

They didn't connect anything from the Trump campaign to Russian intelligence. At some point the TDS infected goof-balls need to move on. The collusion / conspiracy narrative was and still is a hoax. These attempts to keep it alive are at best pathetic. Actually they show a pathology by those on the anti-Trump side.
Really? Manafort (45 campaign manager) and Gates (45 campaign assistant manager) are not connected to the 45 campaign. Got it.

Really? Manafort (45 campaign manager) and Gates (45 campaign assistant manager) are not connected to the 45 campaign. Got it.
There is no Trump campaign connection to the Russian government. The connection is all imaginary. The more this is proven to be a fact, the more TDS spreads and grows

The left is absolutely predictable when it comes to creating false flags.

The right is absolutely predictable when it comes to lying. And especially when it comes to telling the same lie in unison.

Do you really not notice that whenever you log on here, you're posting the exact same boilerplate lies about "the left" that every other Trumpist is? Do you have any idea how obvious it is that you're all watching the exact same propaganda then just repeating here - that none of any of this "I hate librulz" crap you post is even coming from you?

What lie from the right are you referring to on this one?

The scary thing is, I bet you thought that was going to sound like a come-back. lol.

Lies, like the one you just told about "false flags". Those lies. You can find more in your other posts.

The scary thing is, I bet you thought that was going to sound like a come-back. lol.

Lies, like the one you just told about "false flags". Those lies. You can find more in your other posts.
What lie? Don’t tap-dance.

What lie? Don’t tap-dance.

What false flag? Don't tap-dance.

Who do you think you're fooling? It's obvious that you made a claim you cannot defend and you really want to run away, but you realize how that would look, so you're trying to troll me into leaving so you can act like you "won" something.

There is no Trump campaign connection to the Russian government. The connection is all imaginary. The more this is proven to be a fact, the more TDS spreads and grows
Mueller report, Senate report. Treasury report. There is nothing so blind as those that refuse to see.

What false flag? Don't tap-dance.

Who do you think you're fooling? It's obvious that you made a claim you cannot defend and you really want to run away, but you realize how that would look, so you're trying to troll me into leaving so you can act like you "won" something.
What false claim have I made? I’m calling out false claims.

That’s what Manafort is accused of doing. Sharing public opinion poll data. Wow. That’s Snowden stuff.
Nope, sharing internal polling data.

It clearly ties his campaign to Russian intelligence.
Have you ever played the 6° of Kevin Bacon game?

Does the term 6° of separation mean anything?

None of which established this connection you so desperately want to invent.
Let's make this simple for the simple...

Mueller Report..."Because of questions about Manafort’s credibility and our limited ability to gather evidence on what happened to the polling data after it was sent to Kilimnik, the Office could not assess what Kilimnik (or others he may have given it to) did with it. The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting [between Manafort and Kilimnik].

Senate Report..."The Committee was unable to reliably determine why Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data or Campaign strategy with Kilimnik or with whom Kilimnik further shared that information. The Committee had limited insight into Kilimnik’s communications with Manafort and into Kilimnik’s communications with other individuals connected to Russian influence operations, all of whom used communications security practices. The Committee obtained some information suggesting Kilimnik may have been connected to the GRU’s hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election. While the Committee obtained evidence revealing that Kilimnik shared with [Oleg] Deripaska other information passed on by Manafort–such as links to news articles–the Committee did not obtain records showing that Kilimnik passed on the polling data. However, the Committee has no records of, and extremely limited insight into, Kilimnik’ s communications [redacted]. As a result, this lack of documentary record is not dispositive."

Treasury Report..."The U.S. Treasury Department said Thursday that Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate and ex-employee of Paul Manafort, “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy,” during the 2016 election, an apparently definitive statement that neither Special Counsel Robert Mueller nor the Senate Intelligence Committee investigation made in their final reports. “This is new public information that connects the provision of internal Trump campaign data to Russian intelligence,” Andrew Weissmann, who led the prosecution of Manafort for the Special Counsel, told Just Security on Thursday.

Read it and weep...

Let's make this simple for the simple...

Mueller Report..."Because of questions about Manafort’s credibility and our limited ability to gather evidence on what happened to the polling data after it was sent to Kilimnik, the Office could not assess what Kilimnik (or others he may have given it to) did with it. The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting [between Manafort and Kilimnik].

Senate Report..."The Committee was unable to reliably determine why Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data or Campaign strategy with Kilimnik or with whom Kilimnik further shared that information. The Committee had limited insight into Kilimnik’s communications with Manafort and into Kilimnik’s communications with other individuals connected to Russian influence operations, all of whom used communications security practices. The Committee obtained some information suggesting Kilimnik may have been connected to the GRU’s hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election. While the Committee obtained evidence revealing that Kilimnik shared with [Oleg] Deripaska other information passed on by Manafort–such as links to news articles–the Committee did not obtain records showing that Kilimnik passed on the polling data. However, the Committee has no records of, and extremely limited insight into, Kilimnik’ s communications [redacted]. As a result, this lack of documentary record is not dispositive."

Treasury Report..."The U.S. Treasury Department said Thursday that Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate and ex-employee of Paul Manafort, “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy,” during the 2016 election, an apparently definitive statement that neither Special Counsel Robert Mueller nor the Senate Intelligence Committee investigation made in their final reports. “This is new public information that connects the provision of internal Trump campaign data to Russian intelligence,” Andrew Weissmann, who led the prosecution of Manafort for the Special Counsel, told Just Security on Thursday.

Read it and weep...
So there’s no verifiable proof of these claims. I knew that.

So there’s no verifiable proof of these claims. I knew that.
You wouldn't accept verifiable truth if it came up and bit you on your nose.
Do you believe that President Biden won a fair election free from statistically significant voter fraud last November?

Manafort and Gates might be guilty, but for them too it is innocent until proven guilty and for Trump that is also true. He is innocent until proven otherwise.

Guilty of what? Sharing campaign info isnt a crime. And certainly sharing "information passed on by Manafort–such as links to news articles" certainly isnt against the law.

Only one of those three middlemen worked for the Trump campaign.
If they had any documentation or proof of any of this these people would be sitting in Gitmo right now or at the very least charged and convicted of treason. However it is hard to prosecute with speculation and possible theories.

Innocent of a crime, because he has not been charged. You honestly believe he is innocent of these actions?

what I believe is not the issue, innocent until proven otherwise. While I have my own views and I suspect he has something to do with this, I do not have evidence other than my gut instinct. And gut instinct is not enough to proclaim guilt.

Guilty of what? Sharing campaign info isnt a crime. And certainly sharing "information passed on by Manafort–such as links to news articles" certainly isnt against the law.

Colluding and accepting something of value from a foreign agency/individual. Internal polling data is something other than sharing campaign information.

what I believe is not the issue, innocent until proven otherwise. While I have my own views and I suspect he has something to do with this, I do not have evidence other than my gut instinct. And gut instinct is not enough to proclaim guilt.
Don't particularly care what you believe. Just follow the facts as presented by Mueller, the Senate (under R control at the time the report was issued) and the Treasury Department.

The whole Steele thing is irrelevant, but I understand it's all you've got.
Parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true, no parts have been proven false. Discarding it as irrelevant is more predictive of your political viewpoint than any history.

Colluding and accepting something of value from a foreign agency/individual. Internal polling data is something other than sharing campaign information.

Ah, the absurd campaign donation angle. If fake facebook postings is considered a campaign contribution, so to would the Russian Dossier to the Clinton campaign.

Parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true, no parts have been proven false. Discarding it as irrelevant is more predictive of your political viewpoint than any history.

The effectiveness of the Russian disinfo campaign on the left here in the US is amazing to behold.

Don't particularly care what you believe. Just follow the facts as presented by Mueller, the Senate (under R control at the time the report was issued) and the Treasury Department.
so? Innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of our legal system, I respect that.

so? Innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of our legal system, I respect that.
Exactly what I said. He has not been charged with a crime so 'until proven guilty' is irrelevant. It is not 'Innocent until proven guilty so we are not going to investigate.' What is laid out does not 'prove anyone guilty'. It does lay out cooperation between 45 presidential campaign and Russian Intelligence. You're okay with that?

Back
Top Bottom