• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The government finally connects the line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence

No. Its accurate.
Like I said, its not 2017 anymore.
So, for example, we now know that PapaD never said anything (in early 2016 about Russia having emails-- he said then Russia he was told Russia has "information"), and that Downer never said anything about emails (again only "information.")

Both of those claims are false.

Indeed, every single claim you’ve made on this thread is false. Which is a minor record, even for a Trumpster.

Both of those claims are false.

Indeed, every single claim you’ve made on this thread is false. Which is a minor record, even for a Trumpster.

Its actually true. Like I said, its not 2017 anymore.

Right right. It’s the article’s fault you make shit up. Gotcha.

I made nothing up. The article said what I said-- Mueller report suggested Kilmnick was a Russian agent, the Senate report said he was.
Like I said-- you didn't read the article.

Yeah, all that quoted above your post was before the election and before Manafort even joined the campaign and this article tries really hard to portray it as a plot to effect the election. I suspect the campaign data was nothing more than data that indicated Trump would win to counter all the media predicting a Biden win. Data that Kilminik could of discovered through a google search.

Hang on-- in 2017 we didn't know what Manafort was doing.
But we have known this in a general sense since Mueller and more specific since the Senate report. There is nothing new in the article.

I remember the day that the story that Trump had picked Manafort as his campaign manager quite well.

I already knew that Manafort was Moscow’s man. It wasn’t exactly a big secret around Washington. Manafort had been the PR flack that the Russian hired to paint a smiley face on their gangster candidate Victor Yanokovich.

Oleg Deripashka bankrolled the operation and Kilimnik was the FSB’s man. That he is a Russian intelligence agent was well known, and has now acquired the imprimatur of “high confidence”.

Manafort and Stone were business partners in the 1980’s. Of course, Trump would play his “hardly knew the guy” game when Manafort resigned.

Manafort had known Kilimnik for years before he got the opportunity to supply Trump’s poll research in order to sharpen the focus of their fake news and social media campaigns, which had been underway for several years before 2016.

I remember the day that the story that Trump had picked Manafort as his campaign manager quite well.

I already knew that Manafort was Moscow’s man. It wasn’t exactly a big secret around Washington. Manafort had been the PR flack that the Russian hired to paint a smiley face on their gangster candidate Victor Yanokovich.

Oleg Deripashka bankrolled the operation and Kilimnik was the FSB’s man. That he is a Russian intelligence agent was well known, and has now acquired the imprimatur of “high confidence”.

Manafort and Stone were business partners in the 1980’s. Of course, Trump would play his “hardly knew the guy” game when Manafort resigned.

Manafort had known Kilimnik for years before he got the opportunity to supply Trump’s poll research in order to sharpen the focus of their fake news and social media campaigns, which had been underway for several years before 2016.

Manafort worked for Ukraine, not Russia, but I get the point.
In any event, he was hired over concerns of a brokered convention.
Like I said, Russia targeted the 2016 election. That is all that you have been documenting.

Yeah, all that quoted above your post was before the election and before Manafort even joined the campaign and this article tries really hard to portray it as a plot to effect the election. I suspect the campaign data was nothing more than data that indicated Trump would win to counter all the media predicting a Biden win. Data that Kilminik could of discovered through a google search.

Its pretty clear he took the job because he thought he could use the position as leverage to benefit financially. That seems to be his motivation as described in the Senate report.
The whole saga is a series of "a-ha" moments, that upon closer examination never really stand up. This is the latest one.

Maybe they were discussing their grandkids.

Reactions: jpn

An attempt to deny and deflect facts accompanied by a made up assertion about what the data was isn’t much of an excuse.

And don’t pretend you’re not trying to excuse or wish away the official conclusion that Trump did collude with the Russians.

There was a plot to do exactly that. The intelligence committee report said so. Of course, for those who kept up with the investigations and the timeline, this was not news.

That Trump campaign official regularly met with Russian intelligence operatives throughout the 2016 campaign and beyond is now very well documented fact.

That Manafort had been Moscow’s man for a long time before 2016 is also very well known, and was at the time.

Your made up assertion that “Kilimnik could of (sic) discovered through a google search” is ridiculous on its face. Why would the Russians want something from the Trump campaign that they could get on google????????? The assertion makes no sense at all.

And why would Manafort think that just giving the Russians something from a Google search would “wipe the slate clean” on the $10 million he owed Kilimnik?

You guys are twisting yourselves into knots trying to excuse and deny the facts. The rationalizations and the obvious lies are thick and fast!

He wasnt "Russian hired". He was hired by Victor who was elected by the people of Ukraine.

Manafort worked for Ukraine, not Russia, but I get the point.
In any event, he was hired over concerns of a brokered convention.
Like I said, Russia targeted the 2016 election. That is all that you have been documenting.

Well, there isnt really any documenting. They point to the social media campaign by Russia as being targeted at the 2016 election, BUT the majority of those social media postings were AFTER the election.

They didn't connect anything from the Trump campaign to Russian intelligence. At some point the TDS infected goof-balls need to move on. The collusion / conspiracy narrative was and still is a hoax. These attempts to keep it alive are at best pathetic. Actually they show a pathology by those on the anti-Trump side.

On Thursday, the Treasury Department unveiled new sanctions against the Russian government linked to its apparent hack of U.S. government networks. But the news release also included a statement clearly answering our second question above.
During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election,” the statement read.​
“Kilimnik has also sought to assist designated former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. At Yanukovych’s direction, Kilimnik sought to institute a plan that would return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine,” it read.​
Yanukovych was a member of the pro-Russian party for which Manafort had worked, the Party of Regions.​
That one sentence, though, appears to finally complete the long-speculated line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence. It goes like this, according to the aggregated information compiled by various parts of the government:​
  • Trump hires
  • Manafort to run his campaign. Manafort then orders
  • Gates, his deputy, to provide polling and strategy information to
  • Kilimnik, their longtime colleague and, according to the Senate committee, a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik then shares that information with
  • Russian intelligence agents.
Collusion, definition: "An often secret action taken by two or more parties to achieve an illegal or improper purpose."
Public polling data. Lol.

It clearly ties his campaign to Russian intelligence.
just like when Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon in the Soviet Union? its a clear connection.
just like when Joe Biden worked with and had such a good relationship with segregationists? its a clear connection.

we need to step back and get some clarity on what a "clear connection" really means.

just like when Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon in the Soviet Union? its a clear connection.
just like when Joe Biden worked with and had such a good relationship with segregationists? its a clear connection.

we need to step back and get some clarity on what a "clear connection" really means.
Is the Soviet Union linked to Sander’s campaign? Was he using Soviet intel against his opponent? McCarthy would have put him in prison at the thought. The KKK wasn’t managing Biden’s campaign either.

On Thursday, the Treasury Department unveiled new sanctions against the Russian government linked to its apparent hack of U.S. government networks. But the news release also included a statement clearly answering our second question above.
During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election,” the statement read.​
“Kilimnik has also sought to assist designated former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. At Yanukovych’s direction, Kilimnik sought to institute a plan that would return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine,” it read.​
Yanukovych was a member of the pro-Russian party for which Manafort had worked, the Party of Regions.​
That one sentence, though, appears to finally complete the long-speculated line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence. It goes like this, according to the aggregated information compiled by various parts of the government:​
  • Trump hires
  • Manafort to run his campaign. Manafort then orders
  • Gates, his deputy, to provide polling and strategy information to
  • Kilimnik, their longtime colleague and, according to the Senate committee, a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik then shares that information with
  • Russian intelligence agents.
Collusion, definition: "An often secret action taken by two or more parties to achieve an illegal or improper purpose."

Sorry, but three middlemen between Trump and Russian intelligence agents...each with their own decision-making powers...means that there is no connection between Trump and Russian intelligence agents.

lol...

You just described a connection, then announced that the existence of the connection you described means that there is no connection. Too funny.

(Don't get me wrong. I know you're just lying, bullshitting, and generally making up whatever you think will land with impact. But you just defeated yourself on your own terms, and that's precious.).

This is what happens when you're required to get your propaganda lies in the second or third post of every thread.

The left is absolutely predictable when it comes to creating false flags.

The right is absolutely predictable when it comes to lying. And especially when it comes to telling the same lie in unison.

Do you really not notice that whenever you log on here, you're posting the exact same boilerplate lies about "the left" that every other Trumpist is? Do you have any idea how obvious it is that you're all watching the exact same propaganda then just repeating here - that none of any of this "I hate librulz" crap you post is even coming from you?

Manafort and Gates might be guilty, but for them too it is innocent until proven guilty and for Trump that is also true. He is innocent until proven otherwise.
Innocent of a crime, because he has not been charged. You honestly believe he is innocent of these actions?

The right is absolutely predictable when it comes to lying. And especially when it comes to telling the same lie in unison.

Do you really not notice that whenever you log on here, you're posting the exact same boilerplate lies about "the left" that every other Trumpist is? Do you have any idea how obvious it is that you're all watching the exact same propaganda then just repeating here - that none of any of this "I hate librulz" crap you post is even coming from you?
What lie from the right are you referring to on this one?

Back
Top Bottom