• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The government finally connects the line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence

Exactly what I said. He has not been charged with a crime so 'until proven guilty' is irrelevant. It is not 'Innocent until proven guilty so we are not going to investigate.' What is laid out does not 'prove anyone guilty'. It does lay out cooperation between 45 presidential campaign and Russian Intelligence. You're okay with that?
I wouldnt consider it cooperating with Russian Intelligence but certainly no more so than cooperation between the Clinton campaign and Russian itelligence. And the Russian dossier was much more effective than the Russian social media campaign.

You (and the other people who make up your notion of "we") have proved nothing.
After January 6th it should be apparent that Trump was helping Russia meet their long-term dream versus the U.S. = the destruction of democracy. Defending trump after January 6th (and the prior 4 years) it like defending automatic weapons after Sandy Hook............

Only one of those three middlemen worked for the Trump campaign.
Middlemen??? LOL! Manafort was Trump's campaign manager and Gates was his deputy.

Parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true, no parts have been proven false. Discarding it as irrelevant is more predictive of your political viewpoint than any history.
I meant irrelevant to the discussion of the Trump campaign's connection with Russia in 2016. Fish brought it up as a deflection and that's what I called out.

Trumpism lives. You know that this info was kept secret under Trump. I'm happy to see us standing up for ourselves again.
It actually wasn't really kept a secret. We all basically knew this happened a couple years ago.

Gates and Stone are not involved in this.

Dude...don't bother me with your debunked conspiracy theories. They are old news...dead and gone.
Of course they are. But you do you croft. You aren't a real player in this topic. Just noise

There is nothing new here.
The Senate had already concluded that Mr. Kilmnik was a Russian agent.
It also concluded that Mr. Manafort did not know this.
Thus ends collusion.

What has been shown is that Russia targeted the 2016 election-- which we already knew.
Both candidates and the Obama Admin fell for it-- the Trump campaign as described above.
The Clinton campaign and the Obama Admin with regards to the Steele dossier
Manafort didn't know this? What hot pile of crap is this.

Your own article confirms this--the campaign was curious about what Wikileaks might release next. It sent Stone to find out.
It should be obvious that if the campaign had been conspiring, they would have known what Wikileaks had and what they were going to release.
It should also be obvious that if the campaign had been conspiring with Russia directly, they would not have needed to to go to Wikileaks in the first place to find out was going to be released.
It should be obvious that if the campaign was conspiring, they would have already known what was going to be released.
Sure if you skip the back channel and dms on Twitter. Stone was talking to Russia. Really no way to get around this unless you straight up lie about it.
Manafort as well, and it's been documented manafort fell on his sword for trump and lied in order for a pardon in the end.

What you are also skipping is the fake they wrote draft emails in a shared email account to talk that you couldn't trace.

I mean again..unless you are a liar these are facts.

Mr. Mueller indicted Russians for their role in the hack.
Mr. Stone was not included in those allegations.
Because stone isn't a hacker. Irrelevant nonsense as usual

??????? This was reported ages ago. AND we still dont know that this polling data was anything more than data suggesting Trump was going to win and there is nothing illegal or even unethical about doing so. .
Nothing unethical? Lol ok

A very false post... but keep spinning away!
Well no..there is real video of Mueller saying this..in front of congress..
Which I watched live.

Flat out lying I guess is a thing

No it didnt. And even if it had risen to the level of obstruction, it would have been obstruction of the injustice of an illegitimate investigation
Yes it did. It outlined ten instances of what could be obstruction.

We've been over this. You can stop now

They keep pretending this stuff hasn’t been confirmed by virtually every intelligence report available to us.

Trump and his team are traitors. Full stop. Guy was impeached twice over his hatred of our country and belief our laws don’t apply to him.
yes, what worries me is that he was acquitted, twice, by the Republicans who are now continuing on his path. The midterm elections will be crucial for the future of the United States for a long time to come. A democracy can not survive with just one democratic political party. If the Republicans can continue on the path they have now chosen, then they are no longer a democratic party and then only the Democrats are left. And the doors for other parties to emerge is quite closed with the deals the Democrats and the Republicans has made with institutions, networks and opinion organisations. There is an opening in that you could select independent candidates for the Congress, but honestly you seem to brainwashed (I know it is harsh, but it is what I see) for me to see that comming.

Only a big loss for the Republicans in the midterm election can provent the Republicans and thereby the US from keep going down that path.

Sorry, but three middlemen between Trump and Russian intelligence agents...each with their own decision-making powers...means that there is no connection between Trump and Russian intelligence agents.

You are going to have to do better than this kind of spin, speculation, innuendo and hyperbole.

btw, who died and made some Senate committee god?

So Trump's campaign colluded but we can't "prove" the boss was in on it. Fine, but you also know it's obvious.

The Trumpies have come a long way from "no collusion" haven't they?

So Trump's campaign colluded but we can't "prove" the boss was in on it. Fine, but you also know it's obvious.

The Trumpies have come a long way from "no collusion" haven't they?
It's not "obvious". Your spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole, etc., are not proof of guilt.

There simply isn't any proof of collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Hell, it's not even against the law for someone in the Trump campaign to provide data that the campaign owns to anyone...not even the Russians.

Stop trying to turn a nothingburger into a crime.

It's not "obvious". Your spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole, etc., are not proof of guilt.

Hell, it's not even against the law for someone in the Trump campaign to provide data that the campaign owns to anyone...not even the Russians.

Knowledge, reason and logic are your friends...ignorance, bias and hypocrisy are not.

On Thursday, the Treasury Department unveiled new sanctions against the Russian government linked to its apparent hack of U.S. government networks. But the news release also included a statement clearly answering our second question above.
During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election,” the statement read.​
“Kilimnik has also sought to assist designated former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. At Yanukovych’s direction, Kilimnik sought to institute a plan that would return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine,” it read.​
Yanukovych was a member of the pro-Russian party for which Manafort had worked, the Party of Regions.​
That one sentence, though, appears to finally complete the long-speculated line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence. It goes like this, according to the aggregated information compiled by various parts of the government:​
  • Trump hires
  • Manafort to run his campaign. Manafort then orders
  • Gates, his deputy, to provide polling and strategy information to
  • Kilimnik, their longtime colleague and, according to the Senate committee, a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik then shares that information with
  • Russian intelligence agents.
Collusion, definition: "An often secret action taken by two or more parties to achieve an illegal or improper purpose."
Its amazing what truth comes out without a pet attorney general getting in the way

Ahh and we come full circle on the Trump Train's tracks, from "They didn't do it" to "It doesn't matter if they did."

Ahh and we come full circle on the Trump Train's tracks, from "They didn't do it" to "It doesn't matter if they did."
Any gas light will do in a fog, I guess.

Collusion is not a crime. It’s...wait for it.

Collusion, you know, that thing that every Trump supporter, including you, swore didn’t happen..

Nonsense.

I didn't say "they didn't do it". I said there's no proof that Trump had anything to do with it.

And yes...it actually DOESN'T matter if they did.

Like I said, stop trying to turn a nothingburger into a crime.

Nonsense.

I didn't say "they didn't do it". I said there's no proof that Trump had anything to do with it.

And yes...it actually DOESN'T matter if they did.

Like I said, stop trying to turn a nothingburger into a crime.
Yeah yeah, yeah...whatever. We all know you'll never admit you were wrong. But, we know you were. So, there is that.

Is the Soviet Union linked to Sander’s campaign? Was he using Soviet intel against his opponent? McCarthy would have put him in prison at the thought. The KKK wasn’t managing Biden’s campaign either.
Oh. suddenly there are more qualifications than just "connected". was the much cited "dossier" nothing more than russian disinformation? did the clinton campaign depend upon that information? that makes them linked to russia as well.
do you have some sort of actual evidence that the actual Klan was someone's campaign manager? or is that just more tangential inference?

Back
Top Bottom