• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

Breakfast sandwich with Canadian bacon and light mayo
Banana.

Steel cut oats with cinnamon and two hard boiled eggs 🥚 😋

Canadian bacon sandwich on health nut toast with light mayo
Banana cream oatmeal.

Peanut butter toast.

Steel Cut Oats again and crackers & peanut butter for Charlie 🐶

Girlfriend is away for the weekend so there's no one to prevent me from spoiling him.

Steel Cut Oats again and crackers & peanut butter for Charlie 🐶

Girlfriend is away for the weekend so there's no one to prevent me from spoiling him.
My pup is 16. She can't eat regular dog food anymore, so she gets spoiled daily with whatever she's hungry for. This morning, she got sausage.

My pup is 16. She can't eat regular dog food anymore, so she gets spoiled daily with whatever she's hungry for. This morning, she got sausage.
Charlie's other privilege when mom's away is that he gets to hop into bed at night. He takes up approximately the same space as a smallish Hawaiian island and both snores and farts. So with respect to the last two attributes it's kind of like sleeping with my girlfriend.

I got up early enough to make egg salad and bacon for us. I had it as a sandwich, and my wife had it with crackers. Kiddo and my ancient dog had oatmeal. She (my ancient dog) turned 16 recently. We are going to celebrate it today.

Maple syrup or table syrup?
Wife and kiddo had real syrup. Maple, i think. I had sugar free. To me, it tastes the same and is only like ten or twenty calories.

Breakfast sandwich from my egg muffin toaster.

Leftover hashbrowns, cold.

Brunch with the GF's kids and grandkids today. I'm making eggs benedict and we have homemade apple cinnamon buns.

Slices of Canadian bacon on an English muffin with light mayo
A couple maple sausage links.

Feeling lazy, so microwaved some spicy beef Jamaican meat patties.

Ham sandwich on an English muffin with mustard
Strawberry oatmeal.

Waffle with sugar free syrup
Small breakfast burrito
Sausage links.

A slice of Dave's Killer Bread with 21 whole grains.
Coffee

Eggs look good but hope that toast isn't too crunchy 😛

Back
Top Bottom